Chapter 7: Flow Particles

The night allowed for a pretty calm and silent atmosphere at the outskirts of Asuka City, the waterfall being the only source of noticeable sound.

It also provided some visual beauty, with its crystal clear water allowing to see the lights at the bottom of the river, with the hydro generators spinning on it.

A figure could've seen at the top of the waterfall, arms crossed, serious expression. Their eyes were standing out in the dark with their silver tone, while the rest of their dark blue body blended well with the darkness.

The tail moved from side to side as they remained alert for any suspicious activity, it was the task their lord gave to them.

"(...)" -Geovasmon turned to see Asuka City in the distance- "(A relative peace could be felt these last few years... But that's compared to the Badlands Disaster, nowadays, many digimons are still suffering because of our own lack of action...)"

Geovasmon sighs.

"(...Since the day I became a moderator, all I've ever done is take care of Seekers and protect Asuka... But I was forced to turn eye at those humans capturing digimons, I was never allowed to investigate the destruction of many of our lands, and in general, I feel we haven't been doing what we are supposed to.)" -Geovasmon returns his sight to the bridge- "(I guess I can't do anything until the MAGAMI council decides it's time for the day, where everything will change, humans will come in full force, and both species will support each other... This system may be cruel, but it can certainly be worse, just ask those that took part in the Badlands Dis...)"

Geovasmon's thoughts were interrupted when he saw a figure landing at the stone bridge over the river. Just in front of the gates to the city.

It appeared so fast it felt like coming from nowhere, the stones under it getting damaged. Then, the misterious individual begins to walk to the Central Park.

"...?" -But it wasn't going to get away that easily, as a strong noise caught their attention, something was thrown at the water just at the part of the bridge that figure was walking.

Some part of the water made it over the bridge, causing the figure to move out of the way, all of this was a distraction, though, as Geovasmon landed behind the figure, placing his sword in his back.

"Don't move" -Said Geovasmon while keeping the sword in the back of the stranger, they were tall, and had a cape, the rest was hidden in the darkness- "This is Asuka City's territory, you approached the gate in a suspicious way, identify yourself."

"I did not approach the gate, I actually jumped over it" -The adult, deep voice of the stranger was relaxed, indifferent. The one that almost enters into panic was Geovasmon as soon as the individual turned around to him, the few lights in the place being enough to identify him- "My name is Chronomon"

"L-Lord Chronomon!" -He backed up a few steps, storing his sword inmediately and bowing to his lord with notable urgency, closing his eyes while apologizing as much as he could for such a serious mistake- "I-I am so sorry! I did not recognize your royal presence! Please forgive me!"

A short silence followed, with Chronomon looking over the edge of the bridge to see, floating in the water, the rock Geovasmon threw in order to cause that distraction.

"Your action was justified, I was the one who did not identify himself in time, don't beat yourself over it" -His tone varying from strictly formal to more relaxed in order to calm things down, the lord gets at the side of an still kneeling Geovasmon and places his hand on his shoulder- "You are allowed to stand up."

"Y-Yes, my lord" -Geovasmon gets up quickly, adopting an straight, disciplined pose while Chronomon was still at his side, he never thought something like this could happen, what was the most important digimon in the whole server doing there?