Chapter 29: X-32 Part 3

"I thought that, well, since we are four pairs of digimon and human, our strenght comes together and forms a shiny, sturdy diamond, withstanding everything the world have to throw at it... And still keep on shining..." -Aspen said as he grabbed the diamond shaped amulets he made and looked at them, the young, white haired teenager blushing a bit while turning at his buddy, Hagurumon.- "...Or well, that's my take, everybody in the school always said I was a supersticious guy... So take my view with a bit of salt."

"Aspen... That's amazing." -Replied Hagurumon as he grabbed the diamond shaped amulet- "...I... Alw... Lik... Tha... From.... Y... You."

Hagurumon's voice was vanishing as the flashback began to dissapear.

*End of Flashback*

He was back at reality.

He saw it... He really saw the Hagurumon everybody was talking about... He was real.

But as soon as the flashback was over, he had to face the current situation.

The twisted red eyes looking at him were scary now, the beast he was desperately holding on to could kill him in any moment.

Lancearkmon raised his claw as he growled, Aspen had to make this quick... Thankfully, he now knew what to say.

"A diamond, sturdy, shining, ready to receive the sun from any side and reflect it, you can't burn it, or destroy it... It's the best way to represent ourselves. We keep going no matter what, no matter what we lose, because we are together!" -Aspen puts the amulet in front of Lancearkmon's face, the Digimon listen to him as he watches the amulet, seemingly beginning to calm down, his sight focused in the thing he once wanted.- "And well... Now it's yours, because your motivation is just as strong, you, Restimon, the one that kept facing impossible odds again and again, always coming back regardless, you have all the right in the world to call yourself an Original Seeker, no matter what legends may say about it..."

Aspen breaths deep and, in one clean sweep, places the amulet on Lancearkmon's neck.

"...You're the one that will fight MAGAMI! They won't get away from what happened to your home, not with you around!" -Aspen said as the beast didn't seem to react.- "...You're better than this."

"I... Won't..." -Lancearkmon whispered as his body began to shine, Aspen falls to the ground to see the Digimon evolved.- "...I'm not their pawn!"

After the Digievolution ended, Lanceamon is revealed, falling to the ground, weakened.

"Restimon!" -Aspen approaches Lanceamon and holds him.- "Are you okay?"

"Aspen... Do I really deserve this amulet?..." -Says Lanceamon, he was exhausted, his eyes barely able to stay open-

"Of course... And soon enough, we'll find yours." -Aspen said as he smiled in relief.- "I'm glad to see you again, Restimon, I though you were dead."

"I almost die in that lab... But they needed me... They needed me alive..." -Lanceamon grabs his head, it still hurted- "Hgg..."

"Don't worry, we'll help you recover... Just relax." -Aspen replies, but then, many Digimons could be heard coming- "What?"

"Guys! 2 Jazardmon are closing in on you! We are still busy dealing with the aquatic Digimons!" -Levantemon could hear in his radio, it was coming from one of the aquatic Digimons helping them- "You need to get clear!"

"Jazardmons! They must be what remained of the other ship!" -Exclaimed Levantemon as he saw the aerial Digimons about to attack- "We can still open the cage quick enough to leave!"

"You can't, the control panel is gone." -Calizmon stands up, slowly walking to the edge of the boat, but it was clear he was too injured to properly fight- "Ghh... Hope I can do it with this form."