Chapter 36: Battle at Asuka Part 3

The monster was made out of metal, combinations of silver and gray made up the color palette, some parts were missing, allowing the internals to be seen.

Huge claws and foots were enough to crush everything in its path, but the main and only true weapon were the 6 cannons on its back, compressing F-Particles for shots of insane energy.

Its long head with 3 fins had black eyes with a lone blue shine acting as iris, further driving home the intimidating look.

It was notably uncomplete, the raw, unpainted metal and the lack of weapons making it clear.

But with what it had to offer now, it was more than enough.

X-1 Juggernaut was a reality, a nightmare MAGAMI resurrected to use as a backup plan, a warrantied change in the tide of the battle.

Its only presence, towering over the city with its gigantic size, drove terror over the spine of both enemies and allies.

...

"Zero Circle!" -Geovasmon traps HiDigmon in a circle of darkness, drawing his saber and getting ready to finish him off, but the armadillo manages to dodge at the last moment by digging downwards.- "Grr..."

Geovasmon looks around, he managed to defeat most of the Green Wind Digimons that attacked him and force them to wirthdraw, but HiDigmon was proving to be more challenging.

The battle, still fought in the outskirts of Asuka, got closer to the center of the city, with Juggernaut standing out in the background.

"(What is that?)" -Geovasmon thought to himself as he kept advancing carefully, expecting HiDigmon's attack.- "(If that was the creature that fired that shot... It must have an overwhelming power, enough to destroy a whole city by itself...)"

"Ram Drill!" -HiDigmon jumps out of the ground just below Geovasmon, hitting his saber and sending it flying away- "Heh!"

"Won't be enough!" -Geovasmon takes advantage and kicks HiDigmon in the stomach, the armadillo screams as he hits his back with a tree, slowly standing up.

"You're good, gonna give you that..." -HiDigmon says as he grabs his whips.- "...Well, guess being a mix of different Digimon has its advantages."

"Fairly chatty, aren't we? Even in a fight." -Geovasmon replies, serious, as he gets ready to strike.

"What do I know, focusing too much can bring death over you." -HiDigmon runs to Geovasmon.- "You're doomed in that regard!"

"As if you knew anything about me!" -Geovasmon jumps back as HiDigmon attacks with his whips, taking some damage from it, but the dinosaur then uses his fire breath to burn one of them.

"Some things are clear to the eye!" -HiDigmon comes out from the smoke caused by the flame and grabs Geovasmon by the arms, using his Ram Drill to slowly penetrate his helmet.- "This snout... So you're a GeoGreymon under the mask, huh?"

"Y-You!..." -Geovasmon tries to free himself desperately as he feels the drill beginning to reach his snout.- "Ah!"

"These arms, this skin color, that fire breath of yours..." -HiDigmon chuckles as he firmly grabs Geovasmon.- "...Been borrowing a lot from other Digimons, I see."

"*Shut up*!" -Geovasmon uses all his forces to free himself, pushing HiDigmon back, then punching him with a hook.

The armadillo flies backwards and hits the ground, but he keeps chuckling.

"These F-Particles... The life inside you..." -HiDigmon's drill had Geovasmon's F-Particles in it, the armadillo didn't bother cleaning it up.- "...I know you!"