Chapter 12: No More Games

"So... What you propose, its to extend the deadline of The Connection" -A deep voice could be heard saying that in an empty void, the eco making it sound more intimidating- "...That will bring compromises even in the human world."

"I give my most sincere apology, sir." -Standing up in that place while looking up, Chronomon responds- "...It is to warranty the success of the project."

"Lord Chronomon, we do not believe a reminder of the reason you got your power in first place is necessary, you are to eliminate any threats to The Connection." -Says a different voice- "...If your inform is to be believed, you are essentially compromising our decades long plan of salvation for a few minor victims."

"I will always remember and put my duty and devotion to MAGAMI as top priority" -Huajimon was at Chronomon's side while he placed his hand on his chest- "That is the reason I am begging for this extra time, those minor victims may represent a threat in the near future. And I also want to make sure The Connection happens flawlesly."

The voices began to talk between themselves, there were several of them.

After some thinking, one of them answered.

"We took a decision based on your request." -The voice claims, with Chronomon listening carefully- "We will extend the day of the Connection... But with the conditions of sheltering the digiworld from any possible new intruder, as such, all portals should be stopped, and all branchs should make finding those intruders their top priority, no human should be allowed to wander the digiworld freely."

Another voice also responds, with more conditions.

"...Since the bridge between Asuka and Amaterasu server will be affected by those measures, the Spearhead Project should also resume inmediately."

"Understood, sir" -Replied Chronomon, somewhat surprised at those conditions- "I have a question... If we can't use the portals indefinitely, what will we do with the human intruders?"

"They shall be transported to the Amaterasu Server by the resulting bridge of the Spearhead Project."

He was somewhat curious about the reason behind Amaterasu being chosen as a place for the humans to be transported, but he got what he wanted, an extended deadline.

"My most sincere thanks, I will make those conditions be fulfilled right away" -Both Chronomon and Huajimon bow to the voices.

Huajimon looks at Chronomon while thinking.

"(...Amaterasu... Chronomon is supposed to be there soon, meaning he won't be able to come back for a while...)"

...

The news soon came to Asuka City.

"Understood..." -Kenzo said to the Knightmon that came to give the message, they were at a big balcony in the Asuka's lobby, with the sun illuminating the human's blond hair as it flowed with the wind, Raidenmon was behind him- "...Did the lord mentioned when are these changes to be effectuated?"

"Inmediately." -The Knightmon answered, Kenzo seemed a bit startled, but Raidenmon was the one visibly shocked- "These effects are expected to be already implemented by tomorrow's morning."

"Understood." -Kenzo salutes to the Knightmon- "Send my regards to lord Chronomon, and tell him I will follow his orders inmediately."

The Knightmon bows and leaves the area, with both Kenzo and Raidenmon staying quiet, it felt silent and peaceful, seems like Asuka City finally returned to his normal state after the reparations.

"Lord Elan..." -Raidenmon slowly approaches Kenzo- "...Do you wish to exit the digiworld?"

"Why would I do that?" -Replies Kenzo, still giving his back to Raidenmon.