City rd

Dear diary,

I came home and my princess is asleep. My sister and husband are out for dessert, so when I came home it was only my mum at home (& Layla asleep) . Dad is also out.

When my mum got in my car the other day, I told her my heating is fixed cos i was really happy it's sorted and fixed. I had told her it doesn't work. I'm also so happy my indicator works now toooo yayyy. I like seeing the light when I indicate right 😂 likeeee yeeeee that's my lil car lolol. It's an old car it's all bruised up but it's my little baby😂 and it's all sorted thanks to A.

So yeah I didn't really write about it. My best friend, Iehab, is the only one I tell everything to and likewise vice versa. But when my mum got into my car the other day I told her my heating is finally sorted cos even she told me to try and get that sorted and she was like when did you take it to the car garage? I was like in all honesty A fixed it for me.

I don't think she knew what to say 😂 cos like, she saw how much he hurt me back in jan like how he went about things and then her seeing me slowly feel like myself again and not crying, she was probs confused lol , maybe didn't expect it from him, and honestly one thing my mother had said something to me during that time; advice she gave me, has stuck with me. She told me no man is worth my amount of tears. And I picked myself up cos she told me how much I'm worth, how much I deserve to be happy, and both my parents started crying when they seen me cry back in jan. And she's right. I deserve to be happy.
I realised no one would ever wanna see me hurt or upset like your own parents. The fact that they started crying for me cos I was upset. You don't understand, believe me when I say my mother and my father shed tears when they saw how upset I was. Wallah.

She just wants me to be happy. That's all she wants for me. I know it. She's happy when I'm happy.

One thing A has said that my mum has never forgotten, (I don't know about my dad, but I know my mum hasn't forgotten because she has mentioned it a few times), is something A said to her. He told my parents he'd always be there for me.

Back in jan when I was so upset and couldn't understand how someone could be that heartless, I felt like my mum wanted to be like "he said he'd always be there for you but where is he when you're this upset?". She never said that, but some things came across like that. Maybe she thought it.

But. She has always said, He told us he'd always be there for you. She's mentioned that a few times ever since the day he said that to them. Like she's repeated exactly what he told them. She knows he's helped me with my car a few times. She knows when my car broke down and needed the tyre fixed he did it for me. I'm much more open with my mum now cos she's more understanding.

I feel like it's the one thing she won't ever forget him saying to them and I'm not sure why.

Maybe cos it's a pretty bold statement for a guy to say to a girls parents. I know my parents will always be there for me, but sometimes it's kinda expected cos it's your parents. Your parents love you unconditionally. Maybe from a guy it's different cos the love isn't exactly unconditional. I don't know. Whatever the reason, she's always remembered and I think will continue to remember, what A told her.

I try and do things myself tbh. The best that I can. But sometimes you do need a bit of help.
Likewise if any one of my friends or anyone came to me for help, I'll always try to the best of my ability to help out. Even if it's something I'm unfamiliar with.
I've even done my friends assignments for them💀😭😂
If I can make anyone's life a little easier, and they've come to me for help, then I'll try my best.
I try and repay favours. I am always very appreciative. I hope my friends know that. I am very loyal and I never forget anything anyone's ever done for me / helped me out. and I respect and appreciate reciprocated loyalty a lot.

I told A that today; that my mum remembers what he told them. Idk if he expected my mum to remember his words. But that's something I've realised my mum won't forget.

Actually this time last year I spent a week at his.

I just spilled soup all over my clothes and hijab that had JUST come out the wash fml.

Btw tonight, Iran has launched missiles on Israel finally. Seems like a war might break out. I try stay out of politics but even my own friends have asked me when Iran is gonna get involved. Israel's president said their biggest threat is Iran. We have all the power 😌 I don't like to be political but I think it's good to have some knowledge and not be completely oblivious to what happens in the world, I hate it when people are too close minded. But when it involves the beloved people of Palestine, and my people of Iran, it's something I will try to educate myself on.
Obviously I don't like war, I don't want innocent people to die, it might affect my entire family back in Iran. But Palestine needs to be free. All my friends are messaging me backing Iran up😂😂 they're like we convert to Persian and identify as Iranian😂😂allow ittttt

Also,
I no longer look yellow lol. Even My friend literally said "wow you look yellow".😂 When I tell you I am not doing well, like not feeling well, I'm not exaggerating 😭😩Staying at home resting helped and I was finally well enough to go out last night and have fun.

Just need to eat a bit. Didn't eat a single thing all day today until about 5pm I was starting to feel so weak. Not even a snack. I didn't have time I was rushing about helping my mum and I stil felt a little nauseous so I felt like I couldn't stomach much during the day. All I had was water I bought when I left mine and my tablets 😭 I eventually ate chocolate in my car that I got the other day. I keep emergency snacks in my car 😂😂imagine going the entire day not eating and also being on your period , bleeding 🥲 thought I was gonna pass out , I even asked A if he had any food at his cos my eyes were going black 😭

I also mentioned to A how some goras don't like City road as apparently it's "immigrant central", I've seen a fair bit of racist comments on TikTok of city road pop up on my for you page, like food vloggers will go down there and review food and half the comments are hate comments lol. Doesn't bother me cos I love city road I'll never stop going there 😂😂
I mentioned it to A and he actually backed us up, and said well that's wrong cos half of you were born here in the uk. I thought he was gonna make some racist joke lol and I wouldn't have taken it to heart anyway but I liked that he said that. I like how his son is open to it too.

He said something about my degree that honestly upset me. But I don't wanna get into it

Omg I need to sleep good night diary x