21:37

Dear diary,

I had a really good day yesterday. JD messed up my Air Force order though but that should be getting delivered today or tomorrow, luckily I checked it when I got it yesterday.

I was so tired last night. I didn't sleep properly after my night shift. I was in and out of sleep the entire time, I genuinely think I only got 2 hours of sleep fully. I don't even know why, normally im able to sleep a good few hours. So when we got back to his and my head hit the bed I tried soooo hard to not close my eyes but I honestly couldn't tell you when I fell asleep. I was knocked out. I don't even know how or why I woke up, idk if it was a noise from the telly or what but I randomly woke up and I was so out of it when I woke up, I remember I couldn't even get my words out. But once I was up, I forced myself to like put my shoes on and whatever cos I knew if I went back to sleep I'd have fallen asleep properly like deeply. I felt really dizzy when I was walking down the stairs and I felt sick, I kinda wish I stayed sat down a bit there before I actually got in my car cos I felt really unwell but I downplayed it, then my nose bled shortly after I was driving from his and I had to pull up at a bus stop and stay there for a few mins. I have wipes in the car luckily. I had the window down the rest of the drive, even on the motorway. partly to keep myself awake cos my eyes were burning, I was shattered, and mainly to get some fresh air. I took my medication when I came home.

He's lucky to live in a lush area with that view from the mountain. I'll never get bored of that view at night. Actually, for my birthday, I'd love to go there at night and see the view. I've never walked there to see the view. But I wouldn't wanna go alone. Idk if there's dodgy people there. I can't tell you how much I love it there at night. When I was driving I couldn't take my eyes off it.

He fixed my light for me👷‍♂️ I just need to change the wipers and get brighter lights cos even my mum said my lights are dim at night, need to sort out that crack in my windscreen. He keeps bullying my carrrr, my car is my baby lol. 🚗

he saw the polaroid of me and tash in my car, I forget that's there lol, every time someone sits there and they pull the visor down they mention that pic. I also have tash's polaroid in my phone case (I need to get a new case!!) and I always forget its there. You'd think we're a couple at this point lol. It's cos me and tash are both into polaroids and take pics and we have so many pics together. she has even taken polaroids of us when we are on FaceTime and I love that about her. that's actually the polaroid I have in my phone case. she put a polaroid of us in her car and I found that so cute. so the very first thing I did when I got my car was put her pic in my car. Speaking of, I need to buy polaroid film.

I then had a breakdown last night when I was trying to sleep cos the exam stress / results day hit me. when it comes to exams and results and failing, I genuinely felt sick. I thought I was gonna throw up last night. I couldn't take my mind off it and couldn't sleep. I ended up falling asleep at 1 ish, and then kept waking up the rest of the night cos it's all I was thinking about. idk, it's something on my mind.

I keep forgetting I need to take my car to the garage tomorrow. I need to remember to mention the bracket thing as well. I hate going to these car things, especially alone. Like I feel so out of place. And they probs won't take me seriously. Idk. I just hope they're nice lol, he was nice over the phone.

I am looking to get my number plate made but idk what website is legit and stuff.

I also don't think shops sell the snickers ice cream that I like anymore... the ones in a tub. I've looked everywhere. I really wanted one today. :(

I really wanna go to the mountain by his and see the lights 🌌

A lot more to write but that's the gist of everything 🫶🏽

Hmmmm

Hmmmm