Bday bday

Dear diary, (this is from a few days ago Iehab's bday)

What a day. I don't know if I mean that positively or negatively 😂😭 no, of course I mean it positively but I don't think anyone could put up with our friendship group apart from us; the people in the friendship group lol. No one could deal with the stress we unintentionally give each other but you know what, we make it work and are patient with each other. We are just so indecisive. Idk if it's a girl thing.

So.
Iehab's birthday today. I made an exception for her birthday to go out, I made sure to revise the entire day etc before going out and am going to stay up a bit now as well although I do feel quite ill. I haven't been this ill in a while ngl. Although the ice cream van came so I got bubble gum ice cream but I only had half of it lol. My 60 year old neighbour was pacing it down the street for the van 😂😂 that's gonna be me in the future lol.

I lowkey didn't feel like going out cos I didn't feel well but it's her birthday and it was only for a few hours if you get me. She's never gonna be this young again and she's never gonna celebrate her 24th again. I wanted it to be special.

She means a lot to me and I wanted to show her, we all did. I'll never forget the surprise they threw me last year for my birthday, i cried so much I was so happy. My friends mean a lot to me.

Long story short after going back and forth and having like 100 phone calls with all my friends and Iehab, she decided she wanted to go to another restaurant. We were all lowkey stressed cos we were all driving to pick each other up and iehab hadn't made her mind up yet and one girl was proper getting stressed out but I told her not to project her stress onto iehab. Don't get me wrong, I was stressed out too but these things are also minor so I was chill at the same time, and I had to cancel my reservation very last minute but it's her birthday and I didn't wanna do anything to ruin her birthday and I didn't want anyone else spoiling the mood either.

I told Iehab listen, it's your birthday, today is all about you. You decide what food you want to eat, you decide where we want to go. Don't worry about us. Cos she was like hel you've come all the way from newp etc I was like Iehab I'd come from Swansea to see you, it doesn't make a difference to me. Today is about you. We will go wherever you want to.

We eventually decided on a restaurant only one of us had been to and in all fairness, it was tasty but expensive asf 😳 When we seen the bill (I didn't let Iehab see it) I was like Ya Allah...😂😂😭😭😭 expensive as helllll

they told me I'm the "comedian" of the group. I was sat there cracking all these jokes 😂😂 I even told a joke A had told me ages ago😂 the price of eating out is £69 lol.

The restaurant itself was a bit thing... the food was immaculate . But other things... idk. It had a bar and was filled with people drinking alcohol but it is what it is.
they even charged for two jugs of water fml💀I THOUGHT H2O WAS FREEEE💀

I picked her up playing birthday songs loud lol. It's my birthday by will.i.am and in the club by 50 cent lol. Dancing in the car lol.

My friends all looked so gorgeous mashAllah. They all have amazing personalities too so when someone has a nice personality, they're instantly just ten times more prettier / attractive and glow. I like the people I have in my life alhamdulilah.

I laughed a lot tonight and my friends did too. It was just nice vibes. I said something to Iehab and she full on belly laughed and that girl is hard to make laugh properly. I was like I'll remember this moment for the rest of my life looool 😂😂😂😂

Its cos I got a little frustrated it was right at the end of the night, and she was like when you're frustrated you say funny stuff 😭💀😂
Ah I dunno lol. It was minor 😂