Exaaammm

Dear diary,

the asda grapes and strawberries I got were sooo tasty. I never go Asda cos it's way out of our way. Even Tesco is a good 15 min drive. I live on the outskirts so don't really have much but I defo prefer Asda fruits to Tesco apart from blueberries. Tesco blueberries are banging 😂

Anyways
Today really stressed me out. Tbh I feel bad calling the guy a liar cos I can't know 100% because it does say the form was issued on the 18th march but for some reason dvla never received it but the guy doesn't seem genuine anymore ngl to you. Have my doubts. But it helps when other people are helpful. The post office people were helpful. The dvla women I spoke to on the phone were helpful. A was helpful.
It's just nice when people aren't condescending. You can't expect to know everything and stuff like this is something I'm completely unfamiliar with. Even on the phone to the dvla guys I was like sorry for all the questions I just don't know anything about this lol.

Oh btw! I bought myself a number plate! I haven't even allowed myself to feel excited about that🥲 the whole reason why I even got into this v5 stuff was cos of the number plate, to register it and stuff.

I didn't want to ask anyone for it for my bday or anything. I impulsively bought it last night before I slept lol. I told my dad this morning and he said he'd pay half of it as a bday present I was like no baba it's fine thank you and he insisted bless him. Tbh I'm surprised he remembered it's my bday coming up. I don't mean that in a negative way but time has been flying by so fast I just didn't think he remembered that may is in two weeks. I just thought everyone forgot. Even I forget lol. My bday always used to be a horrible time cos it always falls during exams. I've had to do gcse exams on my birthday. I think it was my 16th bday 💀 I've always had to revise on my birthday I can't remember a time when I haven't. Unless I take the day off from revision. So it'll be nice this year to chill and relax little.

I found out last night, as did my mum, that our relative has 3-6 months left to live. My mum was absolutely devastated. She's my mums aunt. So my great aunt. My mum is very close with her so she's been crying. I obviously love her as she's my aunt and I've got good memories with her but my mum is defo more affected than me.
They can't treat her because she's so fragile, her blood pressure dropped to 60 systolic 😩 so they think it's best she just lives without treatment . The cancer has spread all over her body. So she'll basically carry on in ICU until cancer takes over everything. We can't even fly out to visit her for a few days because of the Iran Israel thing.
Cancer.

——
Wrote that yesterday or whenever.

Just came back from gym. Was a good break from revision for my exam tomorrow. I don't normally like telling people when I have an exam, it means people have high expectations and I just like to keep it all to myself lol.

I'm kinda nervous ngl which is why I went gym to just relieve a bit of stress but I was still nervous 💀😂

I am gonna be shattered tomorrow. I don't see myself getting enough sleep tonight. Then I'm doing my 2 hour exam in the morning, H will help me bless her  and then helping H with hers after my exam. So 4 hours of brain energy😭 I'm gonna wake up a little early to get my brain active.
I want a nap after my exam . Exams are so draining I always feel so tired afterwards
I also like to celebrate after an exam cos it's rewarding

I normally don't get back to anyone the evening before an exam. Kinda like to keep to myself. Put my phone on DND. 

Anyways wish me luck for tomorrow 🫶🏽 x