EP 76

- Third Person POV -

Time was as still as the sunset behind them. They looked into each other's eyes enchanted as their faces drew closer.

Their lips are inches away from each other.

Seungcheol parted Jeonghan's hair to see his forehead. "There we go!"

"..." Jeonghan was absolutely disappointed. "You did not just do that to me, Choi Seungcheol..."

"Now we're equally distracting!" Seungcheol snapped giving his iconic pose with a wink.

"Seriously?! You just ruined a perfect moment!"

"Hahaha! Why? Didn't you fall for me because of my sense of humor?"

"No! Especially not at the worst possible time!" Jeonghan grabbed Seungcheol's collar drawing closer. "You were about to kiss me, did you get nervous? You make the worst jokes when you're tense."

"Heh~ You even picked up on that. You've really got it bad for me Mister." Seungcheol smirked.

Jeonghan sighed pulling Seungcheol as he smashed his lips with his eyes closed.

(~A: So... Here Jeonghan has long hair and Seungcheol has short hair!)

"How's that for spontaneity?" Jeonghan pulled away looking to Seungcheol's eyes with his heart pounding

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"How's that for spontaneity?" Jeonghan pulled away looking to Seungcheol's eyes with his heart pounding.

"Hmm, it's a good start." Seungcheol slipped his hand onto Jeonghan's waist kissing him as Jeonghan's head snaked around his neck and entangled into his hair.

They kissed as Seungcheol took dominance biting Jeonghan's lower lip and slipping his tongue inside his mouth. Jeonghan gave in gripping Seungcheol's hair.

><><><><

"I'm gonna show Papa the froggies!" Chan slipped.

"Not so fast, kiddo." Mingyu caught Chan before he could turn the house to witness what he was not supposed to at his age. He lifted him up into his arms peeking for a split second before turning around and walking away with Chan. "We're not allowed to disturb them."

"But why?"

"Even though I'm trying to be the best Uncle by letting you do whatever you want. I'm your Papa's best friend before anything else."

"I don't get it."

"That means we're staying here whether you like it or not, my dear child."

"Aww... Okay..."

><><><><

"Cheol, can I ask you something?" Jeonghan rested his head on Seungcheol's shoulder looking at the setting sun.

THE DOCTORS ARE OUT || JEONGCHEOLजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें