ƬӨ ƬΉΣ GӨDƧ

//This is sort of a bonus pre-finale chapter//

                         (ZEUS'S POV)

Zeus once again sat on his throne, and it took all of his godly will to not twitch as he thought of how it became so unyieldingly golden.

Before him stood the fates and Hades.

"We will grant him this," rasped one of the fates.

"And I will assure everyone is reborn properly." Hades added.

"So," Poseidon began, "all of the people around Percy who died within the recent years will be reborn and fated to repeat all of the events that led up to this? Why? What if it all just happens over again?"

"It will not," Hades replied sternly. "Because you will all be better. Luke was reborn years ago, you must know by now, Hermes. He looks different, with his black hair and gentle eyes. Now it's your duty to raise him to be different."

Hermes nodded, "I'll try as much as I can but if the fates are right, some things I can't change, like his quest or his scar."

"Yes, we just ask that you try. All of you. It would have never come to this if you had been there at the war with Gaea. So next time show up."

"Wait, can't we just not redo that whole thing?" Growled Ares.

"Well, we cannot mettle too much. The fates have already placed everything to be on the same path, so major events, such as Gaea's rise and fall, we cannot change," Hades explained with a sigh.

Zeus felt a familiar red hot anger course through his veins. "And why should we even allow this? Perseus killed us, he doesn't deserve any forgiveness nor reward!"

Hades eyes darkened. "I swore to him that he would be reborn, and that he would be with Annabeth in his next life. He was driven to madness due to your discrepancies. You paid your debt for not helping at the great battle by your death. Perseus paid his by restoring you. And it only makes sense to rebirth all of those who you killed along the way out of pride."

Zeus simmered in his bitterness for a moment. But, to his disappointment, he saw the other gods all looked agreeable to this plan. He sighed begrudgingly.

"Very well," boomed Zeus, rising. "Let us all strive to be better. And any time you see any of the reborn, specifically Perseus, take a different form, we wouldn't want to bring any memories back to them."

"Dude!" Said Hermes, "you know what form would be so hilarious?-"

(End of chapter.)