phone calls

Just POV

I answered the phone it was Erin.
Convo
Me- what?
Erin- I'm sorry I couldn't stay I'm to jealous and you need to be happy.
Me- no what I need is the best friend I had since birth.
Erin- he left he not coming back I'm depressed and thought about suicide before I called you.
Me- Don't do that cause its not worth taking your life.
Erin- But I'm never gone get over the fact I fucked up with my bestie.
Me- You apologized I finally accepted I'm cool we can only be friends I love you though but I'm in the middle of killing Chrissy.
Erin- Damn y'all caught her I said yeah.
Me- yup you know me ugly.
Erin- hahaha really ugly you funny girl
Me- glad I made you laugh but I gotta go bye
Erin- bye love you
Me- love you (hangs up)

Convo over

Then I walk back over I shoot her in the head and took her phone. I took it just in case more shit was on it then I told them to burn her up into ash and put it in a ern. They said alright and that was that. I walked out with Camille and Darren plus Kevin and Will on my heels. When we got to my house I went to lay down and called back Erin. We was talking like nothing ever happened. Then in walked Darren he like who you on the phone with? I told him he says why? I'm like he called to tell me the reason he left which is understandable. Darren said y'all back bestfriends. I'm like yeah he back to the person I once knew. Ima go visit him when I'm showing. He said okay and that he wanted to come. I told Darren I want to go alone so I can have just Erin and Just time. Ain't shit gone happen we prolly gone be doing business the whole time. Cause I got a meeting with his father in two weeks I should be a lil bigger. Darren said okay but when you go call me every hour so I know you safe. I'm like Erin ain't gone let shit happen. I'm sure of it he knows what it feels like to almost lose me and to lose a baby or two. Darren said okay baby I understand. Then I told Erin I'll call him back he says bye and we hang up. Then I walked over to Darren and kissed him. He so sexy when he jealous. But he ain't got shit to worry about with his fionne ass. I looked up into his eyes and then he kissed me. You can tell he tryna get some the way he grasping my ass but nah I'm to tired. I pushed him away sand told him no maybe later he said okay in his sad face. Which can't trick me I'm tired af this baby be wanting to sleep its life away. Then I went and got in the bed with as sleep Camille. She turned over and hugged me and and rubbed my belly. She gone spoil the fuck outa my baby I can see it now. Then she cuddled me. We was out for like 6 hours. I swear we can sleep we woke up it was like 9pm. I'm like hell nah. We get up and got up to get some food. I hear a girls voice in my house so I went to see a bitch yelling at Will. I'm like hello excuse you don't yell in my house. She turns around and says sorry and that Will tryna play her. I'm like Will are you? He says yeah I ain't cuffing nobody bruh. I'm like there go your answer so bye sorry for the rudeness but I'm pregnant. She say sorry crying and bye. Then I grab my keys and told them me and Camille leaving. They said okay and to be back in at least three hours they don't want us getting hurt. I'm like first off I'm not gone get hurt ima real nigga. Plus I'm strapped to the maximum tf I look like. All these people out to kill me all of a sudden. Then here come Erin calling me.

Convo

Me- was sup
Erin- bro all this shit happening my dad just got shot.
Me- fr bro what the hell.
Erin- yeah the did a drive by saying they looking for you me and Camille.
Me- why us three?
Erin- they said sum bout sophomore year
Me- what did we do that year?
Erin- I barely remember frfr.
Me- wow this is sum that we did big.
Erin- remember when you ran that girl over and we was scared af because you thought we would go to jail.
Me- oh yeah damn you think it could be her. I paid for her medical bills but I couldn't face her. Then she left school all together so I never could say sorry.
Erin- hell yeah she was gone af I thought she died. I never talked to you about it after that week..
Me- well I'm omw shit me and Camille cause no we finna get her and apologize then kill her cause no bitch.
Erin- okay bye love you be safe
Me and Camille- love you to and we will you do the same.