Stay fucked up

Justice pov

I stay getting fucked up i swear i was shot in my back it didnt hit anything important. But damn my back hurt i was in a coma again this time for three weeks. Aint that bout a bitch i be in a coma so much thats my second home. I wish i would have kept my idenity a secret still but no. Erin been here everyday in my face i finally get to leave. He cleaning me up and i put my hair in a bun and i had on sweats and a fitted white shirt with my black and white rouches. We get to the car we driving i swear its so many bumps and its hurting my back. Erin like damn im sorry i aint see that shit nor believe you. We out looking for that nigga. We get home its clean and nice. They lay me on my couch. He gets me food and drink and feeds me im like i can get use to this. He smiles and picks me up and puts me on his chest he rubbing my back and playing in my hair that he took out the bun. All i know is he making me sleepy af. So i lay down and was out.  For some reason i woke up singing im different by 2Chainz. I guess i woke Erin up he busted out laughing he like you been singing that for ten minutes straight. I laugh im like shit it mustve been my dream. He like maybe so but you looked cute rapping. Im like oh really i did. He like very cute bae. Im like why you aint wake me he like cause i wanted to see if you was gone switch the song but you never did. I stand and he did also im like lets go for a walk i wanna see yah mama. He like alright come on. I put my hair in a messy ponytail. I slide on my sandels and we walked over. She opened the door and hugged me she like you looked so much better. Im like yeah i feel better. She lets us in we sit Erin pulled me close him. She like yall back together im like yup. She like hopefully for good im like i believe so. He like it will be trust me. I smile at him and his mom was like yall so cute. We said thanks she like i knew yall always liked one another as much as yall denied it. Im like when we was younger i was telling the truth but then we got older and closer and look at him lets be serious it was bound to happen. He said the same for me. She like yalls kids gonna be beautiful. Im like yeah i bet they will be Erin looked sad but fixed his face when i smiled at him.  Then i get a call from Darren talking bout we need to get to the warehouse. Im like okay be dere. I tell Erin and we head out after saying bye to his mom of course. We ge there and in the middle of my floor was Kj beaten up. I smile and i make him look up at me. He like i thought you was dead im like nah im a1. He like damn im like you was gone die reguardless. But im glad i could do it he was looking up and i shot im in his foot, leg, arm, shoulder, chest then his head. I told them to clean up and i went to my office to see hella calls from my connects i call them and let them know everything. They say alright and that they sending the shit out. They just wanted to make sure it was going to me. I talked to Erins dad he says he knows and that Erin told him. I hang up with him and just chilled now that i got all the important shit out the way i needed to have a meeting so i called for one. I walk down and i sat in my chair. Everyone looked at me i told them all my shipments was coming in and that they needed to go get it and that Darren, Kevin, and William will be in charge of handling that. They nod an im still capable of killing anyone who acting a fool. They nod and im like yall need to know just cause i basically live in the hospital i dont die easily and if i do my shit goes to Darren my lefty and my right hand. Erin will still do the work with the stuff on the East coast. William and Kevin will still be upper level people and whoever else Darren appoints but dont hold yah breath i aint going nowhere. Meeting over they leave after saying bye and shit.  I go and check on my traps the opperating well and then i went home. Of course Erin was with me he like you good im like yeah im awesome. He smiles and we go home i lay down on my bed. He comes in and gets in the shower. He gets out i swear my eyes was about to pop out. He smirked he like, like what you see. Im like hell yeah and i take his towel he like its cold bruh stop. Im like it dont seem like he like i know my dick just that big but still. I laugh and im like come get it. He like if i come get it we getting it in. Im like and maybe i want it. I swear this nigga was on the bed over me so quick. He kissed me and after i kiss i realised we was both naked. He like you sure im like yeah babe. He kisses down my body. When he got to my kitty he blew on it and made me arch my back. Im tryna hold my moans in but he doing the most. He started licking and slurping. He was spelling his name with his tongue making me arch my back. He then added a finger while still slurping. Once he seen i was use to it he added another and was hitting tf outa my spot till i came. He slurped it all up. Then he posistioned himself at my center. He pushed himself into me it hurt even though its my second time it still hurt like hell. He caught me crying and asked me if i wanted to stop i said no. Then when it was in he was stroking and everything this nigga had me moaning his name. I even got so comfrontable i flipped us and was riding him. Knowing how to grind helped alot. He was holding my hips. Then i realised he aint have a condom on i got up and told him he put one on and i sat back on it. He had me screaming. He put me on all fours and lord my back was blew out. All you hear is my screams and his grunts. When we both came he pulled out and went to flush the condom and wiped me. It was crazy i felt so high. He came back and was like how you feel im like hot and high. He like ikr i feel it to. He like where you learn all that shit. Im like idk just came naturally. He like you came alot i mustve been hitting it good. Im like yeah then he laid down and we cuddled till we fell asleep. The next morning i have pain down there he wakes up right after me he like it hurt dont it im like yeah. He like itll go away i got up and walked to the shower. I sat in there and washed my hair it curled up. For a darkskin girl i got beautiful hair. But yeah i got out lotioned and deoderized and put on my panties and bra set. Then i found some clothes i put on a long flowy skirt with a slit in the sides with a bra shirt and some black gladiator sandel platform. It was cute the skirt was black with red and orange flowers my bandeu was black. I left my hair in my long natural curls after adding my stretching cream. I put  one some gold jewlery. I beat my face and put on a not so bright orange lipstick. And i wore Chanel #5. He got dressed he had on some cargos that had the same print as my skirt a black shirt with leather half sleeves and a floral hat to match his cargos. With some all black nike rouches. He also had on Calvin Kline smell good. He looked at me and was like you gorgeous. We head to the warehouse and everyone staring i see Darren he like matching are we i laughed and said you know it.  Then i see my bitches Camille and Chrissy. I ran and hugged them we was hugging for twenty minutes. Then one of my guards walked up and asked to speak with me. So we go ti my office he like can i get a raise im like how much he like up 1000 im like hmmm i guess. He smiles im like just stay on your business or ima take it away. He nods says thanks and walks out.  You gotta be somewhat nice to your workers or they fuck up and get you killed or they wont stay loyal. I go find the girls they sitting with the boys. I sit next to Erin and he like come on babe lets go. Im like okay we get up i tell the girls to come over later they say just call and we left. We get to my car and Erin like this gone be a great new start. Im like ikr then he like well lets plan a trip me you the girls ole dude frim Atlanta and the boys im like ill see about it.