Fuck

Justice POV

Well idk where I am but my head is pounding. I hear voices but shit idk who's. I hope these people ain't tryna kill me shit cause don't nobody know where I am. Then in walks this big dude. He says hey bitch we aren't gone kill you. We just wanted to talk. I'm like nigga really all you had to do is fucking ask. I stand up and walk to him. He says well we know you hit are friend with a car a few years ago. I said yeah I was so sorry. I paid her medical bills and when we went to say some she left our school. Then over the years we forgot. He says well she wants to kill you. I said okay but this gotta be fair I'm pregnant. This isn't their fight so when I drop. I will absolutely fight her to the death no problem. He laughs and pushes me back he says whatever. You can leave walk home. I'm like where are we he says Queens. I'm like they live in Manhattan. He says then you better get a move on it. I'm like and when I fight her you next nigga no games. He laughs and said whatever lil body. I said this lil body gone end yah life better learn about me. He said okay bye. I walked out and walked all the way to Manhattan. My feet swollen and my head hurts. I finally made it. I got in Erin pissed he crying he says where were you. I told him everything he says man what where he at. I said Queens but we ain't doing shit to him. When I drop I'm beating her ass. He says man what no you not. I said I am I can win so I'm good. Plus this pissed me off and when I'm pissed off I tend to black out. Trust me I'm gone beat tf outa her. And him frfr he got me fucked up. Erin said okay and pulled me to the room. He undressed me and put a T-shirt on me and got in next to me. He said sorry for no being there once again. I sat up and asked him could he rub my feet they are swollen and they hurt bad af. He got up and started I was in heaven. He finished and told me to sit up and he rubbed my back and shoulders. Then he laid me down and held me and rubbed my stomach all night.

Morning

I got up alone I was light way sad. I got up brushed my teeth got in a soothing bath. Then I got out dried off and lotioned up with baby lotion. I put on deodorant and put my panties and bra. Then I went to my closet to find something to wear it seems like everyday I'm getting bigger. Its irritating cause now I have to wear maturity clothes. I can't burp without farting or nun its annoying me frfr. But I love them even tho they heavy af. In lil and I'm having two babies that might come out to be eight pounds since they father likes to feed me. I grabbed this sundress since its hot. I tried to put on sandals but they won't strap. So flip flops it is till he comes home. I get downstairs to food in the microwave with a note. I read it he said eat up and be ready when he get here at 1:00pm. I start to eat I see its 12:30 so I hurry a lil. I got done and tried to strap my sandals but its not working. He walks in to me with my hair wrapped and me crying. He asked what's wrong. I said my sandals won't latch. He did them for me and I went to the room to comb my hair down. I finished and walked back to him. He says come on my dad wanna see you. We get in the car and drive to the hospital. We got in and went straight to his room. I walk in and hugged him. Then I get a call from Darren talking bout someone stealing from me. I got whole pissed. I asked who he said DRon. He a lil boy he like 27 and know better. I guess because I'm not there he think he can do shit. I told Darren to kill em. He said on sight I said yeah and if anybody get outa line they dead. He said okay bye Just. I hung up and Erin says I need to calm down. I do but then in a calm voice I just said I can't wait to drop. I'm raising hell when I get back frfr. Since I'm 7 months. ( I moved it up a lil cause its going to slow for me) He said okay Justice. Justice dad asked if I was okay if he needed to send some of his niggas. I told him Darren handling it. He says okay. Erin said we had to go meet Camille so I told his dad bye. Erin held my hand as we walked out. I got in the car and I feel the babies moving. Erin thinks its cool but the shit is hurting tf outa my side. I know I sound unhappy. But I am I'm just ready for them to get outa me. My body constantly hurts and I'm big af. I have no stretch marks though. I'm happy shit cause nope I refuse. We ran into Camille at lunch at this sandwich shop. Her lil cousin with her. I met her when she came to Cali. She hugged me she 13 she so cute. She like 5'1 caramel with long natural hair like Ray Ray from YouTube. Look her up she dresses like me and Camille just more her age. She skinny with a lil booty she gone be bad when she older watch. She hugged Erin they met also. We all sat down its weird we all the same we all got Blt's with Bacon and mayo. And extra meat on it. With cucumbers. We eating I'm smashing. Then we left and went to buy a few more maturity outfits. I got lots of dresses and some jeans and a couple shirts. And I bought more sandals cause I'm not stretching out my J's with my swollen feet. We then went back to the house and laid down watching Maury. Erin said if the baby don't look like me we going. I said I wanna go anyway just to day I went. Camille said she gone be the hype person in that shit saying he is the baby daddy. I laughed I said call them now. So Camille did and told them our story and I laughed. Then they said they will contact us soon.
I just laughed Erin like ima say I'm the father regardless of the reading. I just laughed I'm like cause you already know you the father. Who else could give me twins twice. He laughs and was like I guess nobody but me. Erin laughed and got a call about his dads traps. They said he needed to come down and make them work. So Erin said he had to go. I told him I wanted to come. He said okay and told me to put on some shoes. I slid my feet into my sandals he strapped them. Then we left Camille stayed to make dinner. That's chef boyar Mille. Y'all don't know my bitch can cook two things good. Fried potatoes and chicken. Slap af yall.

Trap

We walk in they all playing cards and sitting around. So Erin shot two rounds off. They looked up he asked them wtf they doing. They quiet. Squeaky was there he one of the dudes I met a while ago when I went with Erin a long time ago to visit his dad. He said was sup and hugged me. We talking he said who got you knocked up. I pointed to Erin. He said dead ass bro. I said yeah. Erin just yelling at the boys. While me and Squeaky laughing. Erin looked over twice telling us to stfu. But he not my boss. Squeaky funny he don't give three nor one fuck. He so slow he runs this trap for Erin's dad. When Erin was done he basically pulled me out the trap. I gave Squeaky my number so we can catch up. He was my homie when I was here. I thought he moved years ago I guess they just didn't want me around. The reason they call him Squeaky is because he talks low and when he raises his voice it squeaks. His real name is Shawn. That's my nigga frfr he so petty that its funny. No matter what he always has a come back but he's the sweetest thing tho. We got in the car and Erin yelled the whole time. I'm laughing cause its funny. Every time he yells he says sorry after. He then told me not to be joking and laughing when he trying to handle business. I said okay. We got out the car and walked in. My back hurts so I sat down and Camille brought me my food. I'm eating and shit. Then I feels all this shit coming out my vagina. I'm like I'm not even 9 months. I call Erin he said why spilling shit. I said really nigga my water broke. His face was so funny he like you lying. I'm like I'm having contractions come on. He helps me up I put on flip flops. I feel one coming down. I'm like wait till I get to the hospital damn ready af.

Hospital

We come in Erin like my best friend having her babies now. The doctor came and took me to the delivery room. I'm crying this is some pain I ain't ever felt. Being shot ain't shit compared to this. They said after 6 hours I was fully dilated so they told me to push. I did it natural since they already early I ain't want no other shit happening. They got the first one out it was my boy. We haven't even went over names. He gotta be a Jr. Since I know Erin wants that. Yeah his irritating ass passed out. Then my baby girl came. She was so beautiful. This that placenta. Camille cut the umbilical cord. Erin woke up after the stitched me up I was exhausted. They talking bout breast feeding I said I guess. Then they asked for the names. Erin said he wanted him to be a Jr. So his name is Erin Derrick King Jr. My girls name is Tianna Camille King. Yes I named her after her aunty. Camille started crying and hugged me. After they made sure they was fine. The brought them to me. I held them both. They were so cute like a perfect mix of us. They both light tho I was hoping for some chocolate babies. Their eyes are grey like a deep one. My doctor says they have a rare conditions where they might have purple or pure blue eyes. I asked why they said it may be in one of our families. I said okay and looked at my babies. Erin grabbed Jr. He smiling and crying. I can't help but smile. Camille has Tianna she making lil faces and shit. The doctor said we'll be at the hospital for three weeks so they can keep an eye on my babies. They told me to go to sleep the nurses will watch them. Kevin and Will seen them before left they smiling. They said they were happy for me. Erin hugging me and saying thanks. I said for what? He said for having his babies. I smiled then I turned over to go to sleep. They went to see the kids. Camille climbed in bed with me and laid with me. Today has been a long stressful day but wonderful day. Maybe the best of my life. But my mom said something to me before she left that I have other siblings. And that I will soon find out....

The end be on the look out for the sequel to this I smashed all my books together. Except my newest one but it'll be out soon.. Once I finish the last for the trilogy.