Atlanta baby

Well I just got to the airport in Atlanta and my bitch Mikah there. He screaming and shit and yes he knows what I do. We in that bitch going crazy I swear I love him. Then we get in his car he like no more crying now we finna turn tf up.

I'm  like okay bruh we finna fuck shit up out this bitch aye. We get to her apartment and he grabs my bags and we go in he like change into something cute and don't bring guns. I'm like yes bruh I always stay strapped never will I ever go somewhere without my gun. He laughing like okay damn. So I put on my little dress with my Jimmy Choo strappy heels. I was looking bomb asf if I might say. I swear he looked like a straight dude he dresses like a male. He isn't what they call it um a transgender person but he likes them. So we leave out and we went to this big club it was bomb asf. We got to the place and we walked straight in cause he got the connects. So when we get in some girl pulled his stupid self away. So I'm alone till this random dude walks up like can I buy you a drank. I'm like hell nah he was fionne though. Then he was like how about we just go talk I'm like okay. So he telling me he a druglord I'm like what's your drug name he like Kj I'm like never heard of you. He like I'm moving west.  I'm like you know who I am he like who I'm like you heard of Just he like yeah. I'm like well my name is Justice aka Just. And I don't think you wanna move west with me cause you will lose.  He was like oh really you expect me to believe your Just I'm like yup. He like prove it I'm like how he like where's your crew. I'm like don't nobody know what I look like so ain't no way ima bring a crew. But I do have 10 guns loaded all over my body so try me. He like my bad ima just leave I'm like do that then.  Then I go and find Mikah like I'm ready to go he like why. I'm like cause some nigga stepped to me talking bout he can take my organization down. So he said okay and I called Erin to tell my organization to be on alert. This are convo..

Me- Make sure to tell my people to be on alert

Erin- Okay but where are you?

Me- Make sure to tell them another crew coming soon. And I'm where I am don't worry bout it.

Erin- okay and I'm just sorry about what happened.

Me- Good bye bruh

Erin- bye

Convo over

I swear he crazy to think I would forgive him in the same day. But yeah me and Mikah in are pajamas talking bout his new niggas and his old ones I wasnt here for. We laughing like old times till people in pajamas walked up in his crib. I'm like wtf I fucking guns out everywhere I grab them an put them back in my bag. They like we here to party I'm like okay they turn on music its transgender people and straight and others from the gay community. We in that bitch hype I was twerking on everyone it was fun till I get a call from Erin. Erin like the crew wants to hear from you I'm like why he like they don't listen to me. I'm like okay you with them he like yeah so I grab my voice changer and i turn it to male. I told them what I said they all like okay we got it I'm like stay strapped out the ass I don't care they like cool so then I said bye and I was the phone with them. So then I'm back on the phone with this dumb ass he like okay I miss you I'm like idc. How you cheat and then be so rude like I don't play that. He like I didn't mean to you was making me mad as hell I thought I had to get you back. I'm like well we can be back cool but we have to work towards what we were. He like okay I understand then he like when you coming home. I'm like in like 2 more days. He like alright see you then bestie. I'm like okay hun bye. Then we got off the phone I went and started back partying the party was over at 3 and everyone left. Me and Mikah ass was knocked out on his bed. We on laying on each other yawning and just gone asf.

We wakeup the next day at like 1 in the afternoon. We was putting on some day clothes so I had high waisted vintage ripped dark blue  jeans with a plain white half shirt. Also with my white strappy Jimmy Choo heels. They was cute with my cute ass outfit. It was beyond cute Mikah was matching me but with all white Jordan 11. We was the cutest friends out here. Then we went shopping I spent close to 15000 messing with him. He forever telling me something cute on me so you know I bought it.  Then I get a call from William he like brush come back. I'm like why he like people stealing and shit and its going crazy . I'm like where Erin he like they not listening I'm like I'm on my way back right now. He like okay I'm like don't tell nobody though. He like cool im finna kill some niggas. Then I told Mikah to drop me off at my jet. He like okay why I'm like I gotta handle some business. I'm on my jet I'm loading all my guns I get off 4 hours later with thirty guns loaded then I go straight to my second warehouse. I walk in they like who this bitch. I'm like talks boss they like he av guy so I grab my voice changer and put it on male. They like how we ain't know I'm like cause I ain't want y'all to. William like she finna turn up. Then I'm like you damn right I'm like line up. They like why I'm like I say you do that's why. I pull out two guns they were big to. I'm like who been stealing my shit. They like no one I'm like in a minute ima guess and shoot you so better confess. Then like four people pointed to this one dude he was my biggest seller. But if it was true I'm like go to my office he goes. Then I ask again they point to one of my right hands I told him to go to my office as well. I ask William to come out of the line he my new right hand he like cool. So then I'm like shoot whoever you seen steal my shit. He  like okay and shoots 5 other workers. I'm like thanks now if you don't want to be next go to work.  They do and I go to my office they immediately start saying they ain't do it. I'm like okay then I shoot them in the head and told my cleaners to clean it up. Erin walked in as I was finna leave to go home. Erin was like here's the money to fix your door I'm like thanks. Then he like we cool again I'm like yeah we hugged then I told him to come over later he like okay. Then I leave and went straight to my house I was so cute still so I thought to go to the mall. Which I did and went crazy once again. I call Mikah I'm like you wanna come to Cali he like yeah. I'm like I'm sending my jet now get my stuff I bought and bring it he like okay hubby we finna turn up bae. I bust out laughing I'm like bye wifey he like okay.