Blood

Justice pov

I see is blood and Erin on the ground i look back all i do is start shooting while pulling Erin away. He over groaning then this nigga like help me up so i do he grabs one of my guns that i had stored on my body and together me and my team was spraying like damn i aint think anybody knew about my warehouse it always looks empty. But its whatever we killed them niggas and like 2 seconds i look over to a passes out Erin i grab him an i run straight to his truck and i sped all the way to the hospital i grabbed him and i ran in crying with me trying to hold his long heavy ass. Im like he been shot and i need help then i remembered his mom work here im like damn so i say get his mom they do as told cause they seen him plenty of times since he brings his mom food when she has to work late. So like 5 mins pass he in the operating room and his mom sitting with me she crying on my shoulder and she asked what happen i said we was walking and these people started shooting and he covered me and got shot. She like i thought yall was sleep i told we went for food like usual. She like okay and then the doctor came out and said he was fine and that theres no fatal damage thank gosh. So then he like only family im like im pregnant with his baby his mama looked over so quick and kept walking he said i could go in and all i hear is her saying you got a girl pregnant. He looking like what in the actual fuck you talking bout. Then i walk in laughing like i was just lying i was just tryna see my bestie since he talking bout family i had to say something he would believe.

She stops and was like okay im like we have never been intimate with eachother and im a virgin anyways. So yeah she looks over and was like you still have your treasure im like yeah his mom turns to him was like she a keeper. I raise my eyes like okay she was like i got to get back to work and then she kissed both are cheeks and went about her day. Me and him talked and he said he heard what i was saying on are way over. Which was how much i love him and that he cant leave me alone and all this other shit.  I was like i was scared he said i know and he said thanks for what you did and that i was his hero. I started to get mushy and i kissed his cheek and hugged him. He was like are you staying the night im like might as well i did accidentally got him shot.  So i told him i would get him some change of clothes and i was gone get all the things he needed for school tomorrow he said cool and left. The car ride was crazy i was in and out of thought so i call Erins dad and i let him know what happen he like we gone find them and we gonna torture the fuck outa them. Im like right cause they got me fucked up. He like right but he said not to say nothing to Erin till he fully heeled which they aid would be 2 weeks. 

So i get back to the hospital 2 hours later and i brought him food cause being shot makes you hungry as he told me in the phone calls. So i get there he sleep so i wake him up and he grabs me and was like tricked ya. Im like you irritating i thought you was sleep so then he told me to lay next to him in these little ass beds.So squeezed on to it and we ate the Burger King he kept calling for and we smashed. The nurse lady was like young lady you have to leave he like she cant she pregnant and she gets stressed when she aint with me. She said okay this nigga rubbing on my stomach i mean i aint fat but i just ate so it pokes out a little after. She leaves out i slap his hand was like really he like i had to make it realistic. He like i have to piss im like well go pee he said i need help. Im like what kid of help he like can you hold it i was like hell nah he was like i cant do it its hard to aim with a bullet that went through your arm. So i say okay and we get up and head to the bathroom i hold it and i aim it toward the hole in the toliet. I swear he was peeing for like 10 mins. He finishes and pulls up his pants ani wash my hands like eww and no i di not look at it i looked away while he told me where to point. But my bestie aint little boo. But yeah i had on sweats from when i went home so we decide to got to bed and i lay on his chest and we was out.  I was woken up by him whispering in my ear talking bout get dressed i notice im on the bed by myself with him standing over me with a sling for his arm.