//Chapter two//

And then he told you the entire story of how this Russian Mafia guy had some serious beef with him and how he found out almost EVERYTHING about Mickey, god knows how, even about his baby sister and now wanted to hurt her to hurt Mickey. He even told you that he was talking to your boss earlier and made up a story for why you had to leave. As you reached the airport Mickey told you you were going with his privat jet and you got even more excited. You obviously had missed your homeland and were happy to go back again, without thinking about the reasons. You were flying for a couple of hours so you got yourself very comfortable. Before going to the airport you went home to your apartment and got some clothes and other stuff you would need. You wore your favorite grey sweatpants and an "almost not existing" black top (quote from Mickey) and of course a huge sweater jacket on top. Raymond helped you carry your bags and even sat down two seats next to you if you needed anything. You fell asleep listening to some Laufey after about an hour but you woke up again two hours later. You took off you headphones and looked around for some snacks in your smaller bag next to you.
"Are you hungry?"
You looked up and saw Raymond looking over at you too.
"Yeah. You read my mind."
You chuckled. He got up and came back after a minute with two burgers in his hand.
"Where did you get these from?"
You asked as you took one he handed to you.
"We have a little bar back there."
"Oh my god. They're still warm. But, what exactly is in these?"
"I gave you the veggie one. Mickey already told me you don't eat...a lot of stuff."
"That's what he said?"
You said almost not believing him.
"I mean....he's not that wrong."
You mumbled already having a bit of the burger in you mouth.
"Oh god. These are gooood."
You leaned back, pulled your legs up to your chest and slowly enjoyed you food. After a couple of minutes Raymond spoke again.
"So. I don't know if you'll have a problem with this but...you might be living with me for a while, for tighter safety. I have a big house and i will not be home most of the whole day, i come home late, so i won't bother you much. You can have my bedroom and i will sleep on the couch until we find another solution. And-"
"Wait. Wait. Wait. So....i will be living with you, which i have no problem with by the way, but i can't take your bed. No, i can't do that. And also. What will i be doing the whole day for...how long am i staying exactly?"
"We aren't sure yet. Until the problem is solved i assume."
But Raymond said it so quietly and didn't even look at you that you knew, that he knew it would be a while.