//Chapter three//

After you landed and arrived at Raymonds house he showed you around. He did have a huge house and it was even decorated very beautifully. As he opened the door to his bedroom you were even more amazed, the bed had space for at least seven people and the room even had a huge closet. One of the good things about Raymond was that he gave you your freedom, your personal and private space. Which you needed after the long journey. The first thing you did after Raymond showed you the bed and told you he might not be home until the next morning was throw your bags on the floor, rip your clothes off (underwear remained on) and crawl under the surprisingly comfortable and good smelling blankets. You slept the whole night through and didn't wake up until the sun started shining inside the room through the gray curtains, you looked at the clock and it was already 10:23. Usually you got up at seven but you must be still jet lagged. You got up, put on some comfortable clothes, a white t-shirt with a band print on it and some pretty short shorts, and tried remembering the way to the kitchen. You found it eventually and noticed on your way that Raymond still wasn't home. It was already 10:34 and he had been working the entire night. You searched his fridge for some useful ingredients and made a couple of blueberry pancakes. You also found freshly pressed orange juice and realized you and him shared the same passion about orange juice, considering the size of the container it was being held inside. You poured yourself a glas and ate two pancakes until you heard some strange noises. You quickly turned around to investigate and find out what caused these noises but got surprised by Raymond who just arrived in the kitchen instead. He looked tired and exhausted and watched you with a weak smile on his face. But he scared you with his sudden appearance so much that you jumped up slightly and let out a small shriek before you chuckled and held your chest.
"God. You scared me."
Raymond chuckled as well.
"I apologize sincerely. I didn't mean to scare you miss."
He looked over to the stove and found another couple of still steaming pancakes. He looked back at you and had an almost shocked expression on his face.
"I-i made pancakes. Do you want some?"
You had a bad feeling about the way he looked at you, you still were in the house of a total stranger and maybe he didn't like strangers using his kitchen. But soon he let out another slightly embarrassed chuckle while rubbing the back of his neck and blinking aggressively again like he had the first time he met you. It must be some kind of tick.
"I- uh...I'm sorry. I'm just not used to anyone expecting me in the morning and even making breakfast."
He looked up from the floor again and gave you another smile.
"Thank you."
You were now just as shocked as he was. You weren't sure why at the moment but something inside you felt different after those words. You were used to American idiots treating you like their pets and not the British gentlemen. But you quiet liked the change. He walked over to the stove and grabbed himself a plate, put two pancakes on it and sat down in front of you. He saw the glass of orange juice and smiled.
"I see you like orange juice as well?!"
"Uh yeah, i do. I love orange juice."
You smiled up at him. He nodded before pouring himself a glass as well. After you both were done he told you he was going to take a nap but show you around town a bit afterwards. As he was taking his nap you wandered around the house a bit more and explored the garden as well, you found some sort of table in the back, it had a roof on top of it and a barbecue built inside. Later Raymond explained to you, it can be used as a normal table, a barbecue and it even keeps your feet warm while keeping you dry from the rain. He showed you the town, the small places where you could do a little shopping, the gym and the little caffè around the corner. You took a seat at said caffè and drank some tea, he didn't talk much but to be honest, you enjoyed the silence. You were tired of arrogant, assholes only bragging about themselves in order to "impress" you. He gave you the impression of not being good at having conversations, especially with women, somehow that was making him a little bit cuter. He didn't look much at you either, he just continued blinking very often, very aggressively. As he turned his face away from you, you had a better opportunity to look at him and his face closely. He had beautiful green eyes, amazing facial features in general and you loved his beard. You've always had a thing for beards and his was looking very well taken care of. After you caught yourself admiring his face and he turned back around to catch you as well, you quickly looked away again. You looked around and saw the waiter walk up to your table.
"Can i get you anything else?"
"No thank you we're good."
Raymond answered after wordlessly checking if you wanted anything.
"Hey, Ray. You don't happen to know anybody who could take over a couple of shifts here? We're a little short on waiters."
He leaned against the chair of the table in front of you and looked at Raymond while he spoke in a strong Irish accent. Ray thought for a second as his head quickly snapped ofer to you who already waited to say something because you would love to work in an adorable little caffè like that and didn't want to sit around Raymonds house for the next couple of who knows. He smiled and popped up and eyebrow in question, you only nodded eagerly and made him chuckle. Ray turned his head around to the waiter and pointed it at you.
"I might have someone."