//Chapter twelve//

The dinner was amazing but you were still not able to fully enjoy it because a certain stalker was still in the back of your mind. You hoped the night would pass quickly which was why you decided to watch a movie that night. You grabbed your MacBook and opened Netflix, you didn't really have a movie in mind and went searching for a good one. After about 20mins of desperate searching you heard a knock on your door.
"Y/N?"
"Yes?"
You sat up straight on the bed and put the Macbook aside. The door opened and Raymond was standing before it in a brown cardigan.
"I just wanted to make sure you're alright."
He paused.
"Are you fine with sleeping alone again."
You broke the eye contact and thought about an answer.
"I uh...I'm sure I'll manage. I don't want you to sleep in a chair again. I still feel bad about you sleeping on the couch in your own house."
He sighed.
"So you would like me to stay?"
"I don't know. I mean sure i would feel safer but like i said. You can't sleep in that chair again."
There was a moment of silence and thinking about a solution.
"What if...i slept with you. In the bed."
His voice that was usually so strong and confident was suddenly very quiet and unsure.
"Of course that is a crazy thing to ask and i would completely understand if-"
"Yes."
He looked a bit shocked at your sudden answer but was relieved at the same time.
"Alright. I'll just uh...get ready."
You nodded before he closed the door again and immediately sunk down into the blanket. You entire body started tingling and feeling funny, you felt your cheeks heat up and your palms started to sweat. You decided to still watch a movie and picked "The Notebook" at last. After you were halfway trough and Raymond was done with his shower he came inside and seemed pretty nervous. You gave him a small smile as you continued your movie. He took a deep, silent breath before he grabbed the blanket and sat down kn the bed. He saw you had moved to the edge and he was sitting on his sides edge as well. You tried focusing on your movie but it made the whole situation suddenly way more awkward as the sex scene started. You quickly shut your computer before you would completely freak out and put it aside.
"Alright. Uh...good night then."
"Good night."
With that the two of you laid down and that with your backs facing each other. You fell asleep quickly and surprisingly so did Raymond but you also woke up early, earlier than him. You slowly woke up and the first thing that you sensed was the smell of Raymonds cologne only this time it was stronger than usually. You opened your eyes carefully, trying not to get dazzled by light, and the first thing that you felt was Raymonds hand. And it was surprisingly close to your face. It was placed on top of yours, underneath your head, as if you had used it the whole night as a pillow. You suddenly became more aware of tour body and skin and felt a big, warm hand on the side you were laying on, it was partly underneath your shirt meaning on your bare skin. But it doesn't stop there, not just the fact that your legs were tangled up with his but also the fact that hid head was laying only closely behind yours, you could smell his cologne stronger than ever. Nevertheless you were freaking out about how to untangle your legs with his and put aside his hand without waking him up so he might never know this has happened. You knew you moved a lot when you slept but sleeping through something like this seemed crazy to you. You managed, after what seemed to be about half an hour, to pull your legs from his without waking him up. Or so you thought. Raymond had woken up only shortly after you did and as you were looking at the tangled mess of your legs and didn't focus on his face he had opened his eyes, quickly realized the situation and acted like he was still asleep. As you tried to lift up his hand he pulled it away himself and turned around, you feared he might've woken up but Ray was a good actor so you could hop out of bed thinking he was still sleeping. You made your way silently downstairs and grabbed one of the pillows from the sofa before screaming as loud into it as you could. After a moment that seemed way too long you pulled back and sat down on the floor trying to at least process the fact that you had just slept in the same bed as him, not even considering the fact that you were cuddling. Suddenly you heard Raymond walking down the stairs.
"Hey. Is everything ok?"
He rushed over to you as he saw you sitting on the floor looking confused and devastated.
"I heard you screaming."
He knelt down in front of you looking extremely worried. But you just started to laugh.
"You could hear that?"
"Y-yeah. Wasn't i supposed to hear it?"
"No. I just...my friend told me the ending of a show i have been watching for the last couple of months and now i don't even need to finish it."
You lied, straight to his face. But Raymond didn't know that you were just a good actor as him. He only nodded and got back up. You sighed and let your facial guard down one last time before getting up as well and made breakfast with him.