//Chapter eighteen//

As he carried you into the bedroom, bridal style, you felt the excitement from earlier in the tub increase. Your arms around his neck and his holding you close to him. He opened the bedroom door with his elbow and carried you to the bed before placing you on it. As you lay on your back he instantly got on top of you, on all fours, and started kissing you passionately. Your arms still around his neck started pulling him closer to you, you tilted your head to the side before he grabbed your waist firmly, letting his hand stroke over your side and lower down to your thigh, pulling it up, making you wrap your leg around his hip. You felt his hand slide back up and underneath your silky top, tugging on it and pulling it up over your breasts. He gently squeezed one of them while he began to kiss down your neck, along your collarbone and down your chest. Your fingers stroked through his hair while he held your waist and kissed down your stomach creating butterflies in it with his beard and sloppy kisses. He knelt down in front of the bed as his lips lowered to the hemm of your shorts before he looked up at you.
"Are you sure about this? I mean, am i going too far?"
He asked under his breath. Your hands still in his hair and your cheeks flushed you answered in a whisper.
"No. I want this!"
You felt him smile into your skin again as his hands slid down at the same time, slowly though, and pulled down your silk shorts, taking them off your feet and placing them on the bed next to you. His cheeks now covered in a deep red color as well as he saw your soft curves, your mellow skin and your pretty lingerie. He couldn't keep himself from smiling and grabbing one of your thighs, placing it on his shoulder and kissing along its inside. Your moans like music in the warm air filling the bedroom while only the lamp from the hallway gave you a dim light.
"I need to taste you."
He whispered into your skin before looking up at you with those gorgeous eyes of his, melting your brains away.
"Is that ok?"
He asked as he slightly pulled away from your leg, concerned about your silence. But you only muttered a broken "yes" before biting your lip. He chuckled as he realized how nervous you were.
"I'll be as gentle as can be. I promise."
He whispered before tugging at your panties with two fingers, softly pulling them down your legs and taking them off your feet, placing them on top of your shorts. With calm hands he took off his glasses and placed them on top of your clothing stack before pulling up your second thigh on his shoulder. He looked at you with such hunger and desire that it was impossible for you to understand how the look on his face was filled with so much love and care at the same time. He kissed the skin right above your warm, wet entrance and lowered his lips one more time, tracing his tongue over your folds. You let your head fall onto the mattress as you felt his beard scratch along the insides of your thighs as he leaned into you. Whilst he continued kissing and licking you his hands started gripping your thighs and lower back tighter and your hands found their way to his hair again, tugging on it lightly. He began to notice how much you enjoyed him as you started to grind into his face while pushing it down lightly. He went on making you feel things you didn't know you were able to feel until your moans grew louder, your tugging intensified and your thighs pressed against his head more and more.
"Ray-"
You whispered in a husky breath.
"I'm gonna.."
You swallowed but weren't able to finish your sentence, your body was so overflowed with emotions and feelings that it made an even bigger mess out of you.
"It's ok."
He moaned into you and you could feel his raspy voice vibrate in your stomach. The sound of his voice must've been what brought you over the edge as you gripped his hair and the bedsheets next to you tightly, moaning loudly but still controlled and pressing your head into the mattress. Raymond chuckled as he licked up the juices flooding out of you, not wanting to waste a drop. He grabbed the back of your thighs before kissing his way up to your belly button, he stopped what he was doing to look up at your red face, messy hair and happy smirk. He rested his head on your stomach as he watched you catch your breath.
"I don't know if it's a good idea to keep going. Your still not fully healed. And i don't want to hurt you, darling."
He said as he gave your stomach another kiss. You nodded, he was right even though you hated that he was, you wanted more, you needed more but it was dangerous, your body was still bruised and weak.
"But i could..."
He whispered as he backed up.
"...just do it again."
He looked at you questioning wether you agreed or not.
"Just one more time, maybe?"
You chuckled at his eagerness and lust for you.
"How could i say no."
You said almost seductively as he knelt down in front of you again. He pulled you closer to him abruptly and grabbed your thighs a bit more firmly this time. His kissed over your still sensitive spot and licked it, leaving a saliva string connecting his tongue and your precious part. As he continued you felt your legs beginning to shake, maybe because you had been stabbed in one of them only recently, maybe because Raymond made you so nervous. Nevertheless he stopped as he felt them shake as well.
"Are you ok, sweetheart?"
He asked with a familiar concern in his voice.
"I'm fine."
You said with an embarrassed chuckle. He raised his eyebrows as if he questioned your honesty and you only nodded before you saw him smile and lean back into you. You felt your climax getting closer and you wished for more time but needed him so badly at the same time.
"You taste incredible, my love."
He said shortly after you just came on his tongue. A mixture of a chuckle and a moan escape your lips as he called you "my love" in his sweet British accent. He got up and kissed your shaky knee.
"I'll be back in a second."
He said before storming off into the bathroom. He returned with a warm washcloth and a glass of water.
"I always thought this was a joke."
You said laughing as he came back.
"What do you mean?"
He said as he looked at you almost offended.
"I've just never gotten after care, i thought it must be a myth."
He shook his head in disbelief of how badly you had been treated in the past as he helped you clean yourself and put your clothes back on. He turned off the hallway light before getting into bed next to you, opening his arms for you to crawl into and hugged you tightly as you did so.
"How do i deserve this?"
You mumbled into his chest.
"You deserve so much more, Y/N. I don't understand how you can't see that."
"I don't deserve more than any normal person. In fact I'm not sure how much i do deserve at all. I mean...i am just horribly unimportant. "
Raymond backed up to look into your eyes.
"Are you serious?"
You nodded embarrassed.
"What are you taking about?!"
"I just...i feel so unappealing, so boring."
He pulled you back into him, tightly holding your warm body.
"You are beautiful and smart. You have the best humor and nicest laugh i have heard. I love your interest in music and films because it is so adorable to see you get so deep into it's backstories. I love your cooking and baking skills and i love your eye for literature. But most of all i love the care and help and love you give to everyone and everything around you even if they don't deserve it."
You were so surprised and shocked by his words that you were speechless.
"Y/N, i- i love you."
You felt your head spinning again and your palms beginning to sweat as you heard him say those three words. But you just grabbed his tshirt tightly and buried your face in his chest before replying.
"I love you too, Raymond. God i love you so much."
He felt his heart skip a beat as you replied but he was so relieved at the same time. He gave you a kiss on your forehead before falling asleep, holding you close.

Think this might be the last chapter guys😭sorry that it's so short. But thank you for your support and love🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻