//Chapter fourteen//

"DMITRY. WHAT THE FUCK. LET MY SISTER GO. NOW!"
He made a tsk noise.
"Not so quick."
He walked up from behind you and continued talking while he was walking.
"You took my son, the the least i can do to pay you back is hurt your little baby sister. And then kill her. All right in front of your face."
"STOP TALKING BULLSHIT. AND LETS HANDLE THIS LIKE REAL MAN."
You heard him yelling through the microphone.
"I fear i can't do that."
Mickey was going crazy on the other side of the screen. You couldn't see it but so was Raymond. He held back more because Mickey was present. But if he wasn't he had been throwing around chairs, he had been yelling, he had been so mad that his hair would've started to get all messy.
"Get out of here Rosalind. I can't have you watch this."
Your brother said more calmly to his wife and she got up quickly and left the room. Mickey looked like a mad person now.
"IM WARING YOU DMITRY. LET HER GO AND WE CAN HANDLE THIS EASILY."
You didn't know but while you were watching Mickey he had someone trace the call already.
"HE IS DEAD. MY ONLY SON IS DEAD. AND THAT IS BECAUSE OF YOU!"
You jumped as Dmitry started screaming.
"AS IF IT WASNT ENOUGH THAT THEY HAD TO TAKE MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE FROM ME. YOU HAD TO KILK ME LITTLE BOY TOO. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW? WHO AM I SUPPOSED TO GO HOME TO?"
He yelled into the screen. But he quickly straightened and relaxed again.
"Now back to you dear."
He walked up to the case full of torture tools and decided to start with one of the smaller knives. It looked very clean and sharp. You had no idea what he was about to do but you know with a knife like that you wouldn't get infected which was your only way of keeping calm in that moment. He walked back to you and sighed.
"I don't want to do this darling but...no actually i do. And i am sure i will enjoy every bit of it."
You hated him. You hated his ugly face, his stinky perfume and his thick accent. One of the seven man that hadn't done anything yet wrapped some sort of towel around your head, covering your mouth.
"Let's get started. Huh?"
You looked around frantically but before you knew it you saw the huge shape of Dmitry whirl around and slam the knife he had a tight grip on into your left thigh. You screamed out in pain and thought your leg was about to fall off. Even though your mouth was covered your screams were incredibly loud and even Dmitry had to chuckled at their volume. You sobbed in pain as he laughed in pleasure. You saw cloudily Mickey throw a chair across the room while he screamed in desperation because he couldn't do anything to stop him but you couldn't hear anything. Nothing but a constant ringing sound in your ears. The knife wasn't big enough to injure you life threatening but it sure as hell hurt like a bitch. You saw Dmitry return from the case but his hands were empty.
"You know what i just realized darling?"
He said as he grabbed your face harshly. If you could've you would've spit at him now.
"The best tool is always a mans hand."
And with those words he took a wide swing and punched you hardly into the face. You felt the coldness and hardness of his metal rings on your skin. Your face slipped from his hand and you hung in the chair weeping from pain as you looked back up at him with such hate and anger that you believed you were able to kill him with just looks. You wished it was as easy. Your jaw felt like it had been broken but the adrenaline did a good job on shutting out the pain so far. You were huffing strongly through your nose trying to get more oxygen into your cold lungs. Dmitry lit himself a smoke as another man walked into the warehouse. After a short moment he reached the rest of the men and handed Dmitry something you had never seen before, it looked like a belt but it was decorated with sharp, metal spikes on one side. He turned around to you with the cigarette in his mouth and a look of pure assholeness on his face.
"Do you know what this is, young miss person?"
You continued breathing heavily while looking at him with all the disgust in your body.
"This is an old device christians used to torture themselves when they had sinned. I have no fucking clue what it's called. But i sure as hell know what pain it can cause."
He reached you again and seemed to love the feat in your eyes.
"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS AWAY FROM HER YOU DIRTY BASTARD. IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU. I PROMISE YOU. I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU."
You could hear your brothers voice breaking. But his threat wasn't going to stop him. He liftet your right leg and you kicked him but only made him mad doing so and he grabbed your leg tighter. He lifted it up even though you tried resisting it and lay the belt thing underneath it on top of the chair. Now he let you of your leg but you kept it up in the air hoping that might keep it from touching the spikes. But Dmitry pushed it down. Until it was fully on top of the chair and the spikes inside your leg. Again you screamed but honestly you imagined worse pain. That was until he wrapped the belt around the rest of your leg before pulling it tight and with that pushing the spikes even further inti your leg. Now you creamed. You screamed like you did when he had smashed that knife into your leg, maybe even more. You were about to pass out and felt your head fall back before you lost full conciseness. After you had passed out Dmitry seemed disappointed.
"Now she won't be able to witness all my other ideas. It's no fun when their out."
He quickly turned around to your furies brother and waved at him.
"Ill calm you back when she's awake again."
And then he shut the laptop. He removed the belt from your leg and packed up before leaving with his guys.
"Are you angry?"
Mickey asked Raymond. He looked at him in full seriousness.
"I am sir. I don't think i ever have been this angry."
Maybe it was his calmness that scared Mickey or maybe it was the look of madness in his eyes but he instantly believed him.
"Good. Now go get my sister."
Raymond got the address fron the guy tracing the call and along with every single man working for Mickey he and Ray drove off to the destination you were at. It took them about three hours to arrive and as they did you were still unconscious, hanging over the chair like a corpse. Luckily for Mickey and Ray Dmitry had returned to check on you so they could pay him his revenge. Raymond and the other men got out of the car. Mickey grabbed a gun from underneath his car seat and got out as well. They all snug inside the warehouse before starting an open fire, many of Dmitry's men were hurt and even killed, maybe even innocent ones. Some could escape, some hid away. Soon every single of Dmitrys men defeated and Raymond had reached you. Your body looked horrible and it was extremely cold to the touch, as if your soul had already left your body, he untied you and scooped you up from the chair into his warm, comfortable arms. While he did so Mickey had shot Dmitry in the leg, he fell and Mickey stood on top of Dmitry, towering over him with a gun pointed to his head. He didn't say a single word. He just stared him into the eyes before he shot his brains to mush.