𝟬𝟬𝟭 - chapter one

❀❀❀❀

IT'S BEEN DAYS since the photos of Brooke and Gracie kissing have been leaked on social media. Brooke hasn't seen Gracie since the photos have been leaked as well. The Sturniolo girl has basically locked herself in her apartment, not going out at all and not checking her phone once, because she knew she's getting a lot of hate from everyone.

She's been getting many calls from Josie as well, since the photos have been posted, but Brooke didn't answer the woman once, she didn't want to talk to her, and she didn't want to hear what she had to say.

Brooke had no idea who took those photos of her and Gracie, but she assumed it was just some random person who was in the area, and saw them, and decided to take pictures.

Jacob had actually showed up to her apartment a day after it happened, and asked if she was okay. But Brooke didn't even let him inside, she just talked to him while he was outside the apartment, on the other side of the door, and she asked him to leave since she wanted to be alone, so he did.

Brooke was sat down on the sofa that afternoon, in the living room, a random movie playing on the tv as she stared at it, biting on her fingernails. She couldn't stop thinking about the photos of her and Gracie, it would never leave her mind. She'd try to do something to forget about it, but nothing would work, because that was all she could think about. She couldn't stop thinking about Gracie as well, she was worried for her, she didn't know how she was doing.

She heard her phone on the coffee table start ringing, and she glanced over to the screen. Jackson!

A small frown formed on her face when she saw that it was Jack calling her, and she just stared at her phone instead of grabbing it, letting it ring until it stopped. She still hasn't talked to him since she got the letter from him, and he had kept sending her texts, asking her to talk to him, and saying that he wants to see her. He even texted her after the photos were leaked, asking if she was okay, but she didn't text him back.

Suddenly, her phone started ringing again, it was Jack calling her for the second time.

Brooke let out a scoff before leaning forward and grabbing her phone, deciding to answer the call this time, since she was getting annoyed. She held the phone against her ear once she answered the call, and she leaned back on the sofa.

"What do you want?". She said with a grumble.

"Brooke?". Jack softly spoke over the phone. "Um- hey, Brooke. How...how are you feeling?".

"Oh, I'm feeling really fantastic today, Jack! I'm so happy right now!". She said sarcastically, sitting up on the sofa as she heard Jack sigh over the phone. Then, Brooke's fake smile faded away, and she scoffed, shaking her head. "I'm feeling terrible right now, Jack".

"I know, I'm sorry". He apologised. "I'm sorry, it was a stupid question, I know you're not doing okay...".

"What do you want?". She said, a bit too harsh as well when she spoke, but she didn't care how mean she was acting to Jack.

"Um- I saw the photos...". He sighed, and Brooke could tell he was hesitant when he spoke. "The photos of you and Gracie together, and I've been wanting to just- check on you...".

"Well, I'm not doing great". She shrugged. "Now, I'm gonna go, have a good day-".

"Wait! Brooke! Wait, please don't hang up". Jack exclaimed, interrupting her before she could hang up the phone. Brooke sighed, staying on the call and sitting up on the sofa again, a small frown forming on her face. "Please, just let me talk. Please".