𝟬𝟬𝟳 - chapter seven

❀❀❀❀

AFTER BROOKE HAD calmed down, Gracie gently grabbed onto her hand and pulled her downstairs, where the others were. When they made it into the living room, they saw Jacob still lying down on the sofa, but now, his head was resting on Tate's lap, and she was running a hand through his hair, the boy mumbling a few words to her as the tv had a movie on it.

Brooke then saw Audrey and Abby in the kitchen, the two of them talking with each other. Adrien was in the kitchen as well, sat down on the stool and drinking a bottle of beer that was probably from Jacob's fridge, and he was staring down at his hand that was now bandaged up.

Brooke couldn't see Olivia and Conan anywhere, and she saw Jack and Sophie in the living room as well, squished together on a small chair. Gracie gave Brooke's hand a small squeeze, leading her towards the other sofa where no one was sitting. Brooke sat down, and Gracie sat down next to her, the two girls looking over to Tate who kept her eyes on Jacob.

Brooke sighed slowly, leaning down and resting her head on Gracie's chest, feeling the woman wrap her arms around her, slowly rubbing her back as they heard the movie playing loudly on the tv. Brooke hummed slowly, closing her eyes. Then, Gracie started running a hand through the Sturniolo girl's hair.

Jack looked at the couple from where he was sat with Sophie, the Parker girl resting her head on his chest, watching the movie on the tv. But Jack couldn't stop staring at Gracie who was holding onto Brooke, and he couldn't stop thinking about how the woman broke her heart.

"Um, where's Olivia and Conan?". Gracie suddenly asked as she looked over to Jack and Sophie, the Parker girl keeping her eyes on the tv and biting one of her finger nails.

"Outside, at the back". Sophie answered the woman's question with a small nod. "They just went out to talk, they'll probably come back inside soon".

Gracie smiled, nodding her head and grabbing onto Brooke's hand, interlacing their fingers.

"Gracie Abrams is a Grammy winner!". Jacob giggled from where he was lying down on the other sofa, with his head still resting on Tate's lap, and everyone looked over to him. "We need to celebrate!".

Gracie smiled at the boy. "Maybe not tonight, you should get some rest".

"What?!". He whined, going to sit up, but Tate kept him down since he shouldn't be moving his head around a lot since he hit it earlier. "Nooo, we need to celebrate! You won! We should have a party right now".

Tate snorted at his words. "Not now, Jacob. It's like one in the morning".

"So?".

Jack laughed. "This guy always wants to party".

"Fuck yeah, I do!".

The back door opened, and everyone looked over to it, seeing Conan and Olivia walk inside, holding onto bottle of beers and drinking out of it.

"You guys wanna watch a movie or something?". Conan asked as he walked into the living room with Olivia beside him, the both of them sitting down on an armchair, squishing next to each other. Conan glanced at the tv, seeing the movie playing. "This movie looks boring".

Sophie gasped as she looked at Conan. "I chose that!".

"Sorry". He chuckled, raising his hands up in surrender after putting his bottle of beer on the coffee table.