𝟬𝟬𝟮 - chapter two

❀❀❀❀

BROOKE WOKE UP feeling soft kisses being left on her face, and she scrunched her nose, slowly opening her eyes and seeing Gracie beside her. Brooke suddenly giggled when she felt Gracie kiss her cheek, and the older woman pulled away, grabbing her hand and smiling.

"Good morning". Gracie smiled down at Brooke.

"Morning". Brooke giggled, and Gracie leaned down, peppering the younger girl's face with kisses. Brooke wrapped her arms around Gracie's body and pushed her so she was lying down on her back, and Brooke moved to lie down on top of her, hiding her face in the crook of her neck and tangling their legs together.

Gracie hummed, wrapping her arms around Brooke and hugging her, the two girls hearing the cars driving past the building that morning, and people talking loudly outside as well. Brooke could hear Gracie's breathing as they laid there in silence, in each other's arms.

Brooke closed her eyes again, with her face hidden in the crook of Gracie's neck, and she felt the woman slowly give her back a massage, Gracie also closing her eyes as well and giving Brooke's cheek a kiss. They heard Weenie jump up on the bed with a bark, but the two girls didn't let go of each other, and they didn't move, they just kept their arms around each other and kept their eyes closed, Brooke sighing slowly.

Weenie walked over to the couple, his tail wagging as he started licking Gracie's face, and the Abrams woman laughed, moving her head away from Weenie and keeping her arms wrapped around Brooke.

"Ween". Gracie rasped out. "Ween, stop".

Weenie just looked at Gracie and barked, trying to lick her face again. Brooke opened her eyes and looked over to the dog with a chuckle, Weenie now looking at her and trying to lick her face. Brooke got off Gracie, lying back down beside her as she pet Weenie, the dog barking again in excitement.

Gracie sat up with a sigh and pet Weenie as well, and then looked back down at Brooke.

"You doing anything today?". Gracie asked, running her hand through Brooke's hair.

Brooke shook her head. "No, I'll probably just go back to my apartment and stay there all day again".

Gracie frowned as she stared down at Brooke, knowing exactly why she didn't want to go out in public, and Gracie was doing the exact same thing as well. They knew that if they went out in public, everyone would go crazy, loads of paparazzi would show up and they didn't want that. Brooke honestly wanted to just be able to be with Gracie without any drama. She wanted to be able to hold the woman's hand in public, go out with her without anyone giving them weird looks.

But they were probably not gonna get what they wanted, unfortunately.

"I'm so sorry, baby". Gracie suddenly apologised. "I'm so sorry that we got caught...I really am-".

"Hey, no, no". Brooke shook her head, immediately sitting up and gently grabbing onto Gracie's hands with hers, giving them a small squeeze while Weenie laid down on the mattress. "You don't have to apologise for anything, alright? Especially for that. Don't say sorry, babe".

Gracie looked down to her hands that were being held by Brooke's, and she exhaled slowly, biting the inside of her cheek and letting her girlfriend continue speaking.