𝟬𝟬𝟲 - chapter six

❀❀❀❀

BROOKE WAS STANDING next to Gracie, the two girls at the after party that night, after the Grammys. There were so many people inside the building, and Brooke and Gracie were also standing with Taylor, and also Jack Antonoff.

Katie was here as well, but she had left Gracie and Brooke to go get a drink with Gary.

"So you're telling me, that you have a whole new album coming out in April?!". Brooke said with wide eyes, looking at Taylor who just laughed, nodding her head and taking a sip of her drink that she had in the plastic cup.

"It's crazy". Gracie giggled as she looked at Taylor. "I literally couldn't stop freaking out when you announced it after winning the Grammy".

"Well, let's talk about you, Gracie!". Taylor suddenly said with an excited gasp, putting her hand on the woman's shoulder and giving it a small squeeze. "You won your first Grammy!".

Brooke grinned and looked up at her girlfriend, nodding her head. "I knew you'd win!".

"I just can't believe it". Gracie said, and Brooke could tell she was still in shock, and then she giggled. "This literally feels like a dream".

"I'm so proud of you, Gracie". The Antonoff man smiled at her, from where he was standing right beside Taylor, the woman taking another sip of her drink and nodding in agreement.

"Thank you". Gracie thanked the man who nodded, pressing his lips together and crossing his arms.

"Brooke!".

Brooke looked over to her right after hearing a familiar voice call her name, and she saw Adrien standing near the table with snacks on it, and he had a smile on his face, waving her over. She also noticed he was standing with a group of boys, who were most likely his friends, and he was also holding onto a red plastic cup. Brooke looked back at Gracie while Jack and Taylor had their own conversation, music still playing loudly in the building while everyone around them talked, having their own conversations as well.

Brooke let out a small smile as she pointed at Adrien. "I'm gonna go talk to Adrien real quick...yeah".

Gracie chuckled, nodding her head and giving Brooke's hand a small squeeze. "Yeah, alright. I love you".

"I love you". Brooke giggled, Gracie leaning down and pressing a kiss to her cheek.

Brooke let go of Gracie's hand and started walking over to Adrien, who still had a smile on his face. His friends were talking to each other, and Brooke kinda recognised them. She remembered seeing them at the best new artist party, when she first met Adrien. She remembered when Adrien had walked over to them after she talked to him. They all looked around his age as well.

"Hey". Brooke smiled once she made it up to the curly haired man.

"Hey, Brooke". Adrien put an arm around her, giving her a quick side hug before pulling away, all of his friends noticing her, and going silent. Adrien cleared his throat as he looked at his three friends, breaking the awkward silence after a few more seconds of just standing there. He nodded over to Brooke. "Guys, this is Brooke".

Brooke gave them a small smile, watching as the guy in the middle took a step forward first. He had short, blonde hair, and he was really tall as well, probably the same height as the Champion boy.