𝟬𝟬𝟰 - chapter four

❀❀❀❀

BROOKE WAS IN Gracie's house that afternoon, standing in the kitchen and grabbing an apple from the middle of the kitchen counter, which was on a bowl. Music was playing on the speakers in the living room, and Gracie was upstairs in her bedroom with her stylists and the makeup artists, getting ready for tonight since she had to do some interviews, because she was nominated for best new artist. Abby was upstairs as well, with Gracie. Since the woman was going with Gracie tonight.

The Grammys were tomorrow, and honestly, Brooke was really anxious thinking about it. Because she was gonna go with Gracie, and that meant she was going to have to meet Katie as well, since the woman was going with Gracie too. She wanted to meet Katie for Gracie. Gracie did say that she could try and convince the woman to like Brooke, and if it ends up working, then that means Brooke and Gracie could be together without any problems, and it would be okay. But if Katie doesn't change her mind about Brooke, then things weren't going to be good at all.

"Baby!".

Brooke looked over her shoulder after hearing Gracie's voice, and she watched the Abrams woman jog down the stairs with a smile on her face. She was wearing a white outfit with long sleeves, and she looked so stunning. Her hair was done in a bob as well.

Brooke immediately smiled when she saw her girlfriend standing in front of the stairs, and she turned to face her, crossing her arms.

"How do I look?". Gracie asked with a giggle, doing a little spin to show off her outfit.

Brooke laughed at how the woman was acting. She walked up to Gracie, standing in front of her girlfriend and looking at her outfit. "You look so good, babe".

"You think so?".

Brooke hummed, nodding her head and looking up at Gracie. "I know so".

Brooke realised that Gracie was wearing the necklace she got for her, and that made her smile even wider. Gracie chuckled and wrapped her arms around Brooke's waist, leaning down and kissing her forehead multiple times. Brooke wrapped her arms around the woman and leaned forward, pressing a kiss to her shoulder.

"The Grammys are tomorrow". Gracie mumbled, pulling away to look down at Brooke. Brooke bit her bottom lip, slowly nodding her head with her arms still wrapped around Gracie. Gracie sighed and cupped Brooke's cheek with one hand, the both of them hearing a few people upstairs in Gracie's bedroom talking, which were the makeup artists and her stylists. "Baby, you honestly don't have to meet my mom, if you really don't want to".

"I want to". Brooke told her with a small smile. "I do. Just nervous, that's all. I mean...she hates Josie so- she hates me as well. She's always hated me, so I don't know how she'll react".

"I won't let anything bad happen, okay?". Gracie promised, staring into Brooke's eyes and moving a strand of hair away from her face. "I promise, my love".

My love.

Brooke suddenly smiled after hearing Gracie call her that, and she looked down to the ground, hoping the woman wouldn't notice her blushing. But she did.

Gracie grinned, putting a finger under Brooke's chin to make her look back up at her. Gracie spoke up again, her voice raspy as she repeated her words. "My love".