𝟬𝟬𝟯 - chapter three

❀❀❀❀

BROOKE WAS SAT down in the back of a car with Gracie beside her, the couple being taken to the best new artist party. Abby was sat in the front of the car, driving, with Jacob right beside her on the front, since he was invited to the best new artist party to get interviewed.

Brooke noticed Jacob glance at her through the rear view mirror a few times, and she could tell he was worried about her and Gracie, since the public knew about them now. Brooke looked down to her knee that was slowly bouncing, letting out a small sigh as she thought about the leaked photos of her and Gracie. People saw the pin Brooke was wearing on the photos, and they found out she was a lesbian. It honestly sucked because she was outed, and she didn't get to let the public know herself. Gracie was able to come out, she was able to tell her fans she was bisexual without getting outed. Well, at least Gracie was out before the photos got leaked.

"You okay, baby?". Gracie suddenly asked, putting a hand on top of Brooke's knee and rubbing it slowly with her thumb, Abby glancing at the couple through the rear view mirror, still driving.

"Hm?". Brooke furrowed her eyebrows and looked at the woman beside her, and then she let out a small smile, nodding her head and putting her hand on top of Gracie's. "Yeah, I'm alright".

Gracie just nodded with a smile, squeezing Brooke's hand before kissing her cheek.

"So, um...". Jacob awkwardly spoke up, Gracie and Brooke looking over to him while Abby kept her eyes on the road, stopping at a red light. Jacob looked over his shoulder to look at Brooke and Gracie who were sat beside each other in the back. "You two are just gonna go there together? Where everyone will see you both".

Gracie sighed, nodding her head. "Well, everyone knows about us already, there's no point in hiding anymore".

Abby frowned as she looked at the couple through the rear view mirror. "I'm so sorry about what happened. It really sucks".

"Yeah, it does". Brooke let out a small exhale, feeling Gracie rub the top of her hand with her thumb.

"Do you maybe...do you know who took those photos?". Jacob hesitantly asked, looking back at the road in front of him as the lights went green, and Abby drove forward.

Gracie shook her head. "We don't, but honestly, I don't really want to think about it anymore, I just want to have a good night. Even though everyone's going to be staring at me and Brooke because of the photos...".

"Hey, don't worry about it, alright?". Jacob gave the two girls a reassuring smile, staring at them through the rear view mirror. "Yeah, people will definitely be staring...and might say shitty things about you both. But if someone does something to you both, I won't hesitate to beat ass".

Brooke snorted at his words, shaking her head while Gracie just laughed. "Thanks, Jay".

Jacob nodded before sitting up properly and looking down at his phone he was holding, Brooke watching as he messaged his manager, who was at the best new artist party already, waiting for him. Gracie's team was also going to be at the best new artist party, and Brooke already knew most of them, so at least she won't be alone when Gracie will be doing interviews and photoshoots.

Brooke just exhaled before leaning down, resting her head on Gracie's chest. Gracie interlaced their fingers and hummed quietly, kissing the top of Brooke's head.