𝟬𝟬𝟱 - chapter five

❀❀❀❀

BROOKE WOKE UP with Gracie's arm wrapped around her body, the woman right behind her as she slept. Their legs were tangled, and Brooke smiled, turning around with Gracie's arm still wrapped around her. Brooke leaned forward, resting her head on Gracie's chest and wrapping an arm around her, and she could hear cars driving past the house loudly.

Gracie slowly started to wake up after a few minutes, and she smiled when she saw Brooke. She moved a hand behind the younger girl's head and pulled her closer, kissing the top of her head.

"Good morning, baby". Gracie rasped out, and Brooke smiled even wider. Her morning voice was always so fucking hot.

"Good morning". Brooke mumbled, looking up at Gracie with her chin resting on the woman's chest now. Gracie grinned down at Brooke, kissing the bridge of her nose and hugging her close. "Guess what?".

"What?".

"It's the Grammys today!". Brooke exclaimed with an excited gasp, and Gracie giggled, nodding her head. "And you're a Grammy nominee! Soon to be Grammy winner....".

"Ah, I don't think so". Gracie laughed, running a hand through Brooke's hair. "But thank you, baby".

"Well, I think you're gonna win. No! I know so!". Brooke shrugged, and Gracie just stared at her with a smile on her face. "And if you don't end up winning, we're still gonna celebrate!".

"What time is it?". Gracie asked after a few minutes of the both of them just cuddling in silence. Brooke moved away from Gracie's arms and grabbed her phone that was on the bedside table, turning it on and checking the time.

"It's 8:43am".

"Good, I can cuddle you for fifteen more minutes before we get up". Gracie grinned, wrapping her arms around Brooke and pulling her back down, causing the younger girl to giggle loudly. Gracie kissed the girl on the top of her head multiple times, sighing happily and leaning down, hiding her face in the crook of Brooke's neck. "I really, really love you".

Brooke kissed Gracie's cheek, playing with the woman's hair. "I love you more".

Gracie let out a dramatic gasp and moved up to look at Brooke, and she shook her head. "Um, no! I love you more, way more, baby".

"Nope, it's a fact that I love you more".

"No way, no, no, no". Gracie shook her head, and Brooke sat up, grinning at the woman.

"Yes".

"Noo".

"Yeah I-".

Before Brooke could even finish what she was going to say, Gracie gently pushed her down on the bed and got on top of her, hiding her face in the crook of her neck again and hugging her. Brooke laughed loudly as Gracie had her arms wrapped around her.

"I. Love. You. More". Gracie said, her voice muffled since she was hiding her face in the crook of Brooke's neck. "So. Much. More. It's not even a competition".

"Oh yeah?". Brooke rasped out.

"Yeah". Gracie nodded. "Yes".