Chapter 5

At night...

Porsche pov..

Porsche is sitting on his bed while remembering Vegas's words to him just now... Porsche then speak in his heart.. 'If I marry Mr Vegas.. Who is going to take care of mom and Chay? What will happen to them? I can't depend on Type all the time... God... Please help me...' Porsche start to feel desperate even more... Nampheung and Porchay come towards Porsche.. Porsche wipe his teary eyes and say..' Mom.. Chay...'Nampheung touch Porsche's cheeks gently and say..' Porsche sweetheart... Please don't worry about us na kha... You need to remember... You are doing this for us...Mr Vegas might look hot temper on the outside.. But on the inside.. We don't know.. Am I right? Maybe Mr Vegas is like that for a reason...' Porsche then ask..' How is the funeral? 'Porchay then reply back..' Everything is going well, son..Mr Thankhun told me that... He would like to apologize on Mr Vegas's behalf...There's nothing that they could do..'Porchay then hold Porsche's hands and say...' I won't stopping you phi Porsche... I really hope that you will be happy with Mr Vegas... And.. I really hope that Mr Vegas will take a good care of you later on...'Porsche then say..' Im scared Mom.. Chay... 'Porchay then say..' Don't worry about us na krub phi Porsche... Phi Type are here with us...'Nampheung kiss Porsche's head gently and say..' You should sleep sweetheart...Don't think too much...and always remember na kha.. Mom and Chay always with you...'Porsche hug Porchay and Nampheung and say...' Good night you both.. 'Nampheung and Porchay then leave Porsche and return to their bedrooms...Porsche then switch off the lights and lay down on his bed then sleep...

At Hia Lian's house..

Lian's pov...

Lian finally arrives at his house... Suddenly.. Kuea run towards Lian and say.. 'Hia Lian.. ~~' Lian smile softly as he see his beloved little brother give him a warm hugs... Lian stroke Kuea's head gently and ask.. 'How is school today hmm?' Kuea smile bright and say.. 'Its good! Today.. Kuea learned about music from Teacher Kinn..' Lian hug Kuea's shoulders and bring him inside and ask.. 'Where's mom and dad?' Kuea then reply back.. 'They already sleep hia..' Lian kiss Kuea's forehead and say.. 'You still need to go to school tomorrow.. You should go and sleep na krub...' Kuea kiss Lian's cheek and walk upstairs and go into his room.. Lian then switch off the lights and fan then go upstairs and walk towards his bedroom... Lian sigh heavily and say...' Poor Porsche and his family...'Lian then walk towards the bathroom and take a shower...

Meanwhile at Hia Yi's house...

Yi walk into the house and see Khondiao is already fall asleep on the sofa

Yi walk into the house and see Khondiao is already fall asleep on the sofa... Yi shake his head and close the door slowly.. Yi walk towards Diao and kneel down in front of him and stroke Diao's cheek gently and say.. 'Diao... Wake up sweetheart.. Why are you sleeping on the sofa..?' Diao then open his eyes and look at Yi with a sleepy expression.. Yi chuckle softly and say.. 'I already told you to sleep in your room.. Don't wait for me if I come home late.. You still stubborn hmm..' Diao hug Yi's neck and reply back with a sleepy voice.. 'Hia....Im sleepy... Please carry me...' Yi smile and carry Diao in his arms.. Diao turn off the lights and fan and remain quietly in Yi's arms... Diao open the door and let Yi to put him on the bed... Yi then cover Diao with a blanket and kiss his forehead gently and say..' Good night nong Diao.. Have a sweet dreams..' Diao then continue to sleep again... Yi then turn off the lights and close the door slowly and walk towards his parents room and see his parents already sleep... Yi then close the door and walk towards his bedroom and close the doors slowly and take out his phone and see a message from Lian.. Yi then read the message silently.. 'Don't forget about tomorrow' Yi sigh heavily and reply the text... 'I didn't want to do it Lian.. I feel sorry for Porsche and Porchay..' Another text come from Lian.. 'And you think I really want to do it Yi? You think I didn't feel sorry for Porsche and Porchay? Vegas really out of his mind!Even his cousins fail to talk to him Yi..' Yi then reply back 'I really hope Porsche can change Vegas's heart.. Vegas is like that with a reason..Anyway Lian...I need to shower and rest krub.. I will see you tomorrow morning.. Night bro..' Yi then put his phone on the table and walk towards the bathroom and take a shower..

At Vegas's house...

Vegas is sitting on his bed and take his family picture frame and say...' Why mom and dad need to lived saperately? You are so cruel dad..you and mom lived saperately and left me and Macau.. You sent me a money but you never come here once... You even bought this house and expect me to handle everything... Im not that strong Dad.. Mom... I even forced someone who that I never know to marry me... Why? Because... I need someone to take care of me.... Im weak dad.. Im weak... If you are here with me.. Im sure you must feel disappointed with me.. I can't show my true self dad... Mom.. I didn't want to become weak... I even set a wall in my heart so that I wont break down easily... Even Macau can't help me..wherever you both are.. Please pray for me...'Vegas sigh heavily and put back the photo frame on the table and lay down on his bed and sleep..

Next morning...

Porsche pov..

Porsche slowly wake up and see Porchay is sitting beside him... Porsche then ask..' Aren't you going to school hmm? 'Porsche stroke Porchay's head gently and look at him.. Porchay then say...' I don't have a mood phi..'Porsche then hug Porchay and say..' Im going to be fine Chay.. I promise... Maybe mom is right... Mr Vegas isn't that bad..'Porsche then reply back..' You should go to school Chay... Your friends are waiting for you.. 'Porchay nod slowly and go back to his room and get ready while Porsche tidy up his bed and take a shower...