Chapter 26

1 week later..

Kim pov...

Kim is busy getting ready and notice Porsche hasn't come down yet.. Kim then call out for his beloved and say... 'Porsche! Sweetheart! Are you done? We are getting late!' Porsche quickly come down and run out towards the garden.. Kim then follow up from behind and and ask... 'What are you doing sweetheart? We already late!' Porsche smile and take the water hose and watering the plants and say.. 'These plants will wilt if I didn't water it.. You also forgot to do it even I already asked you to do it.. Porsche pout and continue to watering the plants..' Kim look at Porsche while crossing his arms near to his chest.. Porsche then smile at Kim and tease..' Our wedding wont be start without us anyway.. Am I right my husband?'Kim smile and shake his head.. Porsche then turn off the water hose and put it back to its place.. Kim sigh slowly and ask..' Are you happy now? Are you done? Let's go.. We are getting late..'Porsche then hold Kim's hand and say..' Yes sweetheart.. Im done.. Let's go.. 'Kim smile and walk towards Porsche but stop as he forgot about something.. Porsche frown and ask..' What's the matter sweetheart? Did you leave something behind? 'Kim tap his cheeks and smile.. Porsche then speak in his heart..' Just now he say we are getting late and now he is asking for a kiss... God.. 'Porsche smile and Kim turn his face towards Porsche and their lips touch shortly.. Kim smile happily and get into the car with Porsche and drives away to the church..

Meanwhile at the church...

Thankhun pov..

Thankhun start to feel worry as he noticed that Kim and Porsche still haven't come yet.. Yi look at his watch and ask.. 'Phi.. Where is the grooms? Look at the time now..' Kinn rub Yi's shoulder and say.. 'They will come Yi.. Kim always like this when he is with Porsche or otherwise..' Lian then say.. 'The guest are getting more and more.. The, Father is already here..' Kuea then see Kim and Porsche finally arrives at the church and say.. 'Hia.. Phi Kim and Phi Porsche is finally here..' Arm smile and speak through the small speaker 'The grooms is finally here...'All the guest starts to sit down between the aisle.. Kim and Porsche walking towards the altar together by holding each other's hands.. The Father look at Kim and Porsche with a soft smile and say...' Good morning to all of you..Today we are here to witness a wedding between these 2 grooms.. Mr Kim Kimhan Theerapanyakul and his partner Mr Porsche Kittisawat.. You both may recite a wedding vows now...

Porsche and Kim look at the Father's and look at the guests... Kim start to feel nervous and look at the Father's again... The Father's smile with a small nod.. Kim take a deep breath and hold Porsche's hands and say.. 'I.. Kim Kimhan Theerapanyakul, take you, Porsche Kittisawat Theerapanyakul as my husband.. I promise you that I will always stay by your side.. Protect you, cherish you.. Together with you.. Either in rich or poor.. Sick and health.. And I promise you.. I will always loyal to you and love until death part us away.. Kim kiss Porsche's hands gently and wipe Porsche's tears..

Porsche then say.. 'And I, Porsche Pachara Kittisawat Theerapanyakul, take you, Kim Kimhan Theerapanyakul as my husband.. I promise you that I will always be with you.. Love you and protect you.. Either in sick and health.. Rich and poor... I know you have been waiting for 5 years... And now our happiness is already here.. I promise you that I will loyal only to you.. And I promise you, I will always love you until death part us away Kim Kimhan.. I love you very much.. 'Porsche take Kim's hands and kiss it gently.. The Father then say' With this.. I pronounce you both as a husbands and you both may kiss each other.. Thank you.. 'Kim take out the wedding rings that have initials' K' and put it on to Porsche's fingers.. While Porsche take out a wedding ring that have 'P' initials and put it on to Kim's fingers.. Kim and Porsche smile and kiss together.. All the guests stand up and cheer up to them while Kuea, Khondiao, Macau and Porchay starts to throw out a small flowers towards them.. Kim and Porsche touch their foreheads and look at the guests.. Both of them then walk down from the altar and approach the guests.. Porchay and Macau hug Porsche tightly.. Porchay cry in Porsche's embrace and say... 'Phi.. I hope you won't forget Porchay..' Porsche shake his head and kiss Porchay's forehead and say.. 'I will never ever forget you Chay.. You have Macau with you..' Macau bow his head and say.. 'I promise you phi Porsche.. I will take a good care of Porchay..' Porsche smile and stroke Macau's head gently and see another hands are wrapping around him.. Porsche smile softly as he see Khondiao and Kuea also hugging him... Kim sigh slowly and speak in his heart..' This is what will happen if you have a very charming husband Kim Kimhan..' Kim shake his head and smile.. Lian and Yi pat Kim's shoulder and say.. 'Don't worry Kim.. Porsche is yours forever..' Thankun and Kinn hug Kim and kiss his cheeks.. Kim then hug his brothers and say.. 'Thank you so much to both of you..' Mr Korn then tease.. 'How about me hmm?' Kim smile at Mr Korn and hug him tight.. Kim feel a tears slowly come out from his eyes.. Porsche look at his husband from far and slowly dissappear..

Kim turn around and notice Porsche is suddenly missing.. Kim then see Porsche is sitting to the piano and look at it.. Kim smile and walk towards the piano and sit beside Porsche and start to play with the piano.. Everyone turn their gazes on Kim and Porsche.. Kim then start to sing.. 'A Thousand Years by Christina Perry..

' A day we met.. Frozen I held my breath.. Right from start.. I knew that I found a home for my heart.. Beat fast.. Colours and promises.. How to be brave. How can I love when Im afraid.. To fall.. To watching you stand alone.. All of my doubts.. Suddenly go away somehow.. One step closer..

Kim turn his gaze towards his husband and continue to play with the piano and singing.. 'I have died every day waiting for you.. Darling don't be afraid.. I have love you for a thousand years.. I love you for a thousand more...' Kim kiss Porsche's forehead gently and kiss Porsche's lips as well.. One of the guests then say... 'Its throwing bouquets time!!' Porsche then take a flower bouquet on the piano and go out with Kim.. All the guests already stand behind them to catch the flower bouquets.. Porsche then take a deep breath and throw the flower bouquet.. Kim and Porsche turn around and see Porchay is the one who manages to catch it.. Thankhun then say.. 'Wow!! Macau and Porchay will be the next!' Macau kiss Porchay's cheek and smile at him.. Porchay smile shyly and say.. 'Phi.... Im shy...' Porsche then see his beloved mother soul appear... Porsche feel a tears start to come out from his eyes.. Nampheung blow a kiss towards Porsche and wave her hands gently.. Kim then see it as well and whisper.. 'Its alright sweetheart.. Im here..' Kim then kiss Porsche's lips softly.. Porsche wipe his tears and nod slowly.. Thankhun then say.. 'You both should go home...' Kim nod and say.. 'Yeah.. We should.. The guest start to leaving..' Korn hug Kim and Porsche and say.. 'I hope you both will be happy na krub.. Im sorry because I didn't buy a flight tickets for you both..' Porsche smile and say.. 'Its alright Pa... We understand.. We still can spend our time together at Kim's house anyway..' Everyone starts to cheer up again.. Kim shake his head and say.. 'We will go home now.. Thank you for coming guys..' Kim and Porsche bow then leave the church.. While others return to Theerapanyakul mansion..