Chapter 23

In Porsche's dreams...

Porsche has found himself standing at the villa... Porsche then ask.. 'What am I doing here?' Suddenly.. There's a voice coming from the inside... 'Vegas! Please forgive us! Please don't hurt my son! Leave Porsche alone!' Porsche start to feel afraid and ask.. 'Who is that?! Who is speaking?!' Porsche then feel shock as he see, Lian, Yi, Kim, Porchay along with Arm coming.. Porsche then ask again.. 'Who are these people? And that man?' Porsche's eyes focus only on 1 person.. Kim Kimhan who is yelling like crazy man... Porsche then ask.. 'What happened here...?' Then... Nampheung appear and touch Porsche's shoulder gently and say... 'Porsche my son..' Porsche feel a tears start to come out from his eyes and say.. 'M.. Mother..?..' Nampheung look at Porsche with a sad expression and reply back.. 'Yes.. This is me.. Im your mother Porsche..' Porsche then feel shock as he see himself got throw out from the villa.. Porsche then look at himself laying on the ground unconsciously and ask.. 'Mother... Who.. Who is that? Why my face look so similar to that man?'

Kim then yell.. 'Porsche! Sweetheart! Please wake up! No! Don't leave me! Don't you dare! I won't allow it! I won't forgive you if you leave me! I love you sweetheart! Please wake up! Come back to me! Porsche!' Porsche then shake his head and try to touch Kim but fail as he see his hands penetrate through Kim's shoulder... Porsche then say...' K.. Kim... 'Nampheung then say...' This is what happened to you 5 years ago my son... You were in coma for 5 years... You are having such a very long sleep... 'Porsche then say...' Mother.. Please.. Im begging you.. Please help me to remember... I need to remember... 'Nampheung kiss Porsche's forehead gently and say..' Kim is going to take care of you na kha... Even you can't remember him... Believe in me, God will give you a way Porsche.. 'Kim and others leaving Porsche by himself... Porsche then see Kim is leaving without saying anything... Porsche then look at the burning house and see Vegas is standing right next to him... Porsche is shock and ask...' Who are you? 'Vegas smirk and ask..' You can't remember me? Ooh.. What a shame Porsche... You should die with me 5 years ago...'Porsche then see Kim is walking towards Vegas and punch Vegas and ask...'Its your fault! Its all your fault! He almost died because of you!' Vegas point the knife towards Kim's neck and slit his neck... Porsche feel shock and yell.. 'No!! Kim!!..Porsche feel himself got pull by something and slowly dissappear...

Dreams end..

Porsche open his eyes and breath heavily and say...' K.. Kim... 'Porsche then look around and see Kim isn't with him anymore... Porsche then say...' That person... I saw that person in my dreams many times.... But.. Why I still can't remember about him? And that bad guy... What is his name again? Vegas? Is it true that Vegas is the one who did this to me 5 years ago? Is it true that I almost died because of him? Porsche hold his head and hide his faces through his knees.. Porchay open the door and see Porsche is awake.. Porchay then ask.. 'Phi? What's wrong hmm?' Porsche lift up his head and see Porchay.. Porsche quickly hug Porchay and say...'Phi having a bad dreams just now Chay...'Porchay rub Porsche's shoulder and ask..' What is it about? Tell me? 'Porsche then say..' I was standing outside of the villa... That villa is already burned... I heard a woman's voice screaming from the inside... 'She said...'Please forgive me! Please leave Porsche alone!And.. I saw myself got thrown out from the villa... I saw a man... His name is Kim... Kim said..' You can't leave me! I won't forgive you if you leave me? Don't you dare! And so on... That man even called me as sweetheart Chay...' Porchay bring Porsche closer to him and ask.. 'Do you remember it now phi?' Porsche then ask.. 'What...?...' Porchay take a deep breath and reply back... 'Everything that you said just now... its true.. You got thrown out from that villa... Mother came to rescued you but fail because Phi Vegas blew up the villa...

Hia Lian, Hia Yi, Phi Kim, Phi Macau and phi Arm.. We came to rescued you and Mother but we failed because the fire is getting bigger at that time.. Then...you got thrown out from the villa with a burn wound on your face...you almost died Phi Porsche.. You were under coma for 5 years... Just like doctor said to you earlier.. The medical team already gave up.. Because they thought.. There's no more hope for you to survive... They want to take out your oxygen mask but Im the one who didn't allow it.. Because I know.. And I believe.. A miracle can happen..'Porchay feel a tears come out from his eyes and ask..' And.. In your nightmare.. Who is the last person that you saw? 'Porsche gasp and reply back...' Its.. V.. Vegas... Its Vegas...'Porchay hug Porsche and say...'Phi Vegas feel jealous of phi Kim... Phi Kim really love you phi Porsche.. Phi Kim really love you more than you could ever imagine... For phi Kim.. You are his everything.. His world... Phi Kim never gave up on you Phi.. Phi Kim came here everyday.. He even talked to you.. Hoping you to return to him and others.. He want to see you smile, laughing.. Live happily with him....Come on phi...you must try to remember.. At least for Phi Kim... He already suffer a lot.. Since 5 years ago...Aren't you pity him?'Porsche start to feel his head spinning and hurt... Porchay then ask..'Phi!Phi Porsche!' Porsche then faint on his bed...Kim then come towards Porsche's ward and say...'Porsche?!' The doctor then say.. 'Please leave this ward.. Im going to check on him...' Kim and Porchay then leave the ward... Macau suddenly return from the canteen and ask.. 'What's going on?' Porchay hug Macau and say.. 'Im afraid phi Macau.. Im really afraid...' Macau then say..'Shh..its alright sweetheart.. Everything is going to be fine..' Suddenly.. The doctor come out and say.. 'Mr Kim... Mr Porsche want to see you....'Macau nod and say..' I will take Porchay to go home.. Porchay look very tired.. 'Kim nod and go into Porsche's ward while Macau and Porchay leave the hospital..