Chapter 10

Pov..

Kim continue to drive his car... Porsche frown and ask.. 'Mr Kim.. Where are we going?' Porsche then noticed that Kim already drives through the forest... Porsche then ask again.. 'Mr Kim... Where are we going actually?' After 30 minutes of driving... Kim and Porsche finally arrives at the house that located around the forest...

Porsche feel amazed and ask.. 'Mr Kim.. Whose house is this?' Kim smile and look at Porsche then reply back.. 'Its my house Porsche.. And welcome...Come on.. Lets go inside..' Porsche nod and follow Kim to go into the house...

Porsche then look around the house and say... 'Its really beautiful Mr Kim..Its really is.. Did you buy this house by your own?' Kim chuckle and reply back.. 'Actually.. Pa bought this house for me..  My house is the safest place... Even Arm can't hack my house location... Porsche then ask with a tease..' Are you a vampire Mr Kim? Usually... Vampire love to live in this kind of house.. 'Kim lean in towards Porsche... If Im a vampire....I already suck your blood and.. you will be my mate..' Porsche smile at Kim and look around again.. Kim then say.. 'Wait here.. I will make a warm tea for you..' Porsche then say.. 'Im a guest here... Its not proper if you have to do it for me.. Where is the kitchen?' Kim then pull Porsche gently towards the kitchen

Porsche shake his head and look at Kim and say... 'You are truly came from a rich family Mr Kim...I don't know what I could say about you..All I can say is that.. Im not a good match for you..' Kim rise his eyebrows and ask.. 'Its just because you are came from a poor family?' Porsche nod slowly and look at Kim again... Porsche then speak in his heart... 'With this man... I feel a bit better... I think this is a reason why we are here..' Kim then reply back.. 'I promise Porsche.. I will always make you feel better and comfortable... And.. Don't come near Vegas anymore...'Kim then walk towards the fridge and take out some ingredients...Porsche look Kim and ask..' What are you doing? Do you need any help?'Kim nod and say..' Yes sure.. Come here Porsche.. 'Porsche then walk towards Kim and look at him.. Kim then say..' I want to make mushroom fettuccine... 'Porsche look at Kim with excitement and clap his hands and say..' Yaay!! Mushroom fettuccine! It's one of my favourite!'
Kim laugh and say..' Alright little kitty.. Please calm down.. Im afraid you might burn the whole kitchen... 'Porsche look at Kim with annoying expression and say..' Im a man! Not a kitten! 'Porsche sulk and ask..' What should I do? 'Kim is trying his best not to laugh again and reply back..' I need you to rinse the mushrooms and cut it into small pieces.. 'Porsche nod and start to wash his hands and open the tin can and take a bowl.. Porsche then pour it slowly into the bowl and wash it gently.. Kim stare at Porsche and smile.. Porsche then noticed Kim's eyes on him..

Porsche then ask..' Where's the knife?' Kim then reply back.. 'Inside the drawer.. Don't forget to wash it and dry it with the towel..' Porsche then pull out the drawer and take a small size knife and start to cut the mushrooms into small pieces...As Porsche cutting the mushrooms.. Kim quitely standing behind Porsche and hug Porsche's waist and take the knife and put it away.. Porsche then ask.. 'Mr Kim?'.... Kim put his chin on Porsche's shoulder and kiss it gently.. Porsche then say with a slow voice.. 'Mr Kim....'
Kim then ask... 'Did you both have a sex hmm?' Porsche then reply back.. 'Y.. Yes...' Porsche close his eyes as he feels Kim's warm breath...

Kim blow Porsche's earlobes slowly and look at him.. Porsche then look at Kim and ask.. 'What is it?' Kim then turn Porsche to face him and ask again... 'Did Tawan come Porsche?' Porsche feel a bit shock as Kim suddenly mentioned about Tawan.. Porsche nod slowly and silent..Kim then let Porsche out of his embrace and say... 'Continue..' Porsche then ask... 'What's the matter Mr Kim?' Kim then ignore the question and continue with the cooking...Kim then speak in his heart...'Damn it.. Tawan is really here...' Porsche then say... 'I... I have a sex with Mr Vegas.... Then... Mr Tawan came...' Kim then look at Porsche with a sharp gaze and ask.. 'What did you say Porsche?'.. Porsche then avoid Kim's gaze on him and continue to cutting the mushrooms... Kim then say.. 'Porsche Kittisawat... Answer my question...' Porsche then say it again.. 'I have a sex with Mr Vegas...' Kim then ask... 'Why?You think that Vegas will marry you Porsche? Just because you need to pay your father debt.. Its doesn't mean he needs to forced you to marry him! It's absolutely nonsense! Vegas never love you Porsche... He just using you!' Porsche then look at Kim and say...' Please... Please stop it... I don't want to hear it anymore'... Porsche cover his ears and sit on the floor... Kim then see Porsche cry in silence.. Kim kneel and bring Porsche into his embrace and say.. 'Shh.. Shh.. Im truly sorry Porsche.. Im sorry.. I didn't mean to yell at you... Im just mad at Vegas...' Porsche then hide his face near Kim's chest and cry again... Porsche then ask.. 'What did I do wrong?... When Im with Mr Vegas... I feel like the world are belongs to me and Mr Vegas..' Kim shake his head and kiss Porsche's forehead gently and say.. 'Im right here Porsche.. Im right here..' Kim touch Porsche's cheek and say.. 'If Vegas really in love with you.. He won't allow Tawan to stay there...'
Kim then help Porsche to stand up and bring him to sit on the chair and say.. 'Wait there.. I will prepare it for us..' Porsche nod and wait at the table..