Chapter 30(Final)

After a few months later...

At Kim's house..

Kim's pov..

Kim is busy playing with the babies.. Porsche then watch them from behind the wall and smile... Porsche lean near the wall and rub his belly which is 5 months old... And yes, Porsche is pregnant again... Kim then see Porsche is leaning near the wall while rubbing his belly and ask.. 'Are you alright sweetheart?' Porsche nod happily and hug Kim from behind... Kim smile at Porsche and kiss his lips softly and say.. 'You look happy nowdays.. Is there something happen?' Porsche frown and ask.. 'Oh? Today is Macau and Porchay's wedding.. I thought Hia Lian already told you...' Kim sigh slowly and say... 'Why you didn't tell me sooner hmm?' Kim pinch Porsche's nose gently and kiss Porsche's forehead.. Porsche then say.. 'If we go.. Who is going to take care of our babies sweetheart? There's no way we send them to Pa...' Kim pull Porsche closer to him and hug his waist...Suddenly.. There's a door bell rings... Porsche then say... 'I will open it.' Porsche then open the door and see Thankhun and Arm..

Porsche quickly open the door and give them a warm hug.. Suddenly.. Macau and Porchay appear and hug Porsche as well... Porsche then say.. 'A big congrats to you both! Im truly sorry.. We aren't able to attend...' Macau smile and say.. 'Don't worry phi..' Kim then say.. 'Please come in guys..Our house is very messy.. Arm then carry Stephanie while Porchay playing with Stefan.. Kim frown and ask..' Where are the others? 'Thankun then reply back..' They went back home Kim.. 'Porsche then serves the food on the table and sit down beside Kim and ask..' So.. Who is manage to catch up the bouquet? 'Macau and Porchay smile and look at Arm... Kim smile and say..' So.. You will be the next.. Congratulations to you both.. Finally.. My eldest brother is getting married too... 'Porsche hug Arm and rub his shoulders gently... Porchay then give the envelope to Porsche and say...' Its our wedding pictures phi Porsche... 'Kim and Porsche look at it and smile softly.. Porsche then say...' Black and gold theme... Its looks so charming..'Thankun see Porsche is pregnant again and say..' You should just stay at home Porsche...'Arm then say..' I can't wait to see the 3rd baby.. '
Porchay hug Porsche and say.. I really miss you phi...' Porsche smile and stroke Porchay's head and say.. 'You guys can come here.. Whenever you want..'Kim then reply back..' Porsche is right.. Our house will always open for the guest...

After 1 hour later..

Thankhun, Arm, Macau and Porchay decided to go home... Porsche then start to clean up the house a bit... Kim then say.. 'Sweetheart.. Come here..' Porsche then stop cleaning and walk towards Kim and ask... 'What's wrong hmm?' Kim look at Porsche with a serious expression... Porsche start to feel afraid and say....'Kim..'Kim then pull Porsche towards him and gently rub Porsche's belly.... Kim touch their foreheads and kiss Porsche's foreheads while continue rubbing Porsche's belly... Porsche kiss Kim's lips softly and say...' Let's rest for a while.... Then we will continue later...' Kim then take Porsche with him to sit outside... Kim then grab the shawl and put it on the grass and say... 'Sit down sweetheart..'
Porsche nod and sit down slowly... Kim then sit down behind Porsche and hug Porsche from behind and continue with the rubbing... Porsche smile as he feel a tiny kick from the inside... Kim look at Porsche with a soft expression and say...' This is our 3rd baby...' Porsche then hold Kim's hands and say.. I will continue to work at Yok Bar.. 'Kim kiss Porsche's lips softly.. Porsche hug Kim's neck and deepen their kisses... Kim then kiss Porsche's cheeks, nose, eyes, lips and jawline... Porsche then put his head towards Kim' s chest.. Kim then say... 'I don't want you to work at the bar sweetheart... Just stay here at home with the kids...' Porsche then ask.. 'But why? There's no way I..' Kim put his finger on Porsche's lips and say.. 'Because, I want you and our kids welcome me whenever I return home.. When you and our kids at home.. I can have an energy again.. Kim stroke Porsche's head gently while looking at him... Kim then continue..' Whenever I hear your voice.. I will feel calm... And... Whenever I hear our kids voice.. They make me feel happy.. You and our kids are everything to me sweetheart..'
Porsche smile and put his head on Kim's shoulder..

Kim look at Porsche and stroke his belly again.. Porsche then say..' I guess.. Im the luckiest person here..'Kim chuckle and kiss Porsche's lips softly and say...' Im no longer a singer.. But.. I still can sing for you sweetheart.. 'Porsche then ask..' What happen sweetheart? Tell me..' Porsche look at Kim with a worry expression..' Kim hold Porsche's hands and reply back.. 'When you were in coma.. Pa asked me to join the company with Phi Thankhun and Phi Kinn.. They taught me a lot.. And.. My salary is more than enough sweetheart..'Porsche then say..' I just want to help you...and..I didn't want to depend on you too much.. 'Kim kiss Porsche's lips while Kim's hands on Porsche's belly... Porsche moan and say..' Mmmhh.. 'Kim touch their foreheads and say...' You are my life sweetheart.. My world.. My everything.. There's no me without you and our kids... 'Kim kiss Porsche's belly softly and rub his nose... Porsche chuckle and put Kim's head on his lap.. Porsche hold Kim's hand and kiss it gently.. Kim then stroke Porsche's cheek and say..' I have something for you..'Kim then sit up properly and take out a necklace that have initial K and put it on Porsche's neck.. Porsche look at the necklace and smile softly and kiss Kim's cheek.. Porsche smile again and say..' Its beautiful.. 'Porsche then take out a same necklace and put it on Kim' s neck as well.. Kim chuckle and say.. 'Its really beautiful sweetheart..' Porsche then say.. 'Now.. We also have a similar necklace..' Kim nod and smile.. Kim stroke Porsche's cheek and say.. 'And I have another surprise for you sweetheart...Porsche nod and ask..' What is it hmm? 'Porsche stroke Kim's hair and look at him..

Kim then say..' Wait here.. 'Kim then get up and go inside to take something.. Porsche then say..' Hopefully.. He didn't wake up the babies...Porsche then noticed Kim suddenly come back with his guitar.. Porsche then ask.. 'Sweetheart.. Why you bring out your guitar all of a sudden?' Kim then say.. 'You will know soon..' Porsche frown and look at his husband..

Kim then sit down and hold his guitar then say.. 'Our kids are sleeping.. There's nothing to be worried about.. I just want you to relax with me..' Porsche nod and smile softly... Kim then look at Porsche while start to play with the guitar and start singing...

'All this time I sink
Drowning like a stone
Tryna close my eyes.. Shut my ears on this throne..
Losing my way home.. The day you came along..
Everywhere we are, felt like where I belong..
Lost in your eyes, there was no place I could hide
Take me inside and let me live in your mind..
No pain tonight.. this place is reserved for only you and I..

Cause I, wanna stay, on your side..
Even if the world come crashing down tonight.. We'll be fine..
Hold me close and we'll just leave it all behind..
Why don't you stay...

(Stay, stay) I just wanna stay here, let's just stay right here
(Stay, stay) I will be okay, we can live forever in each other eyes
(Stay, stay) I just wanna stay here, let's just stay right here..
(Stay, stay) I will be okay, we can live forever in each other eyes
We can live forever, why don't we just stay, stay...

Porsche wipe his tears and smile at his beloved husband.. Kim chuckle and put his guitar away and ask.. 'Why are you crying hmm?I want to make you happy but you end up crying.. Come here sweetheart..' Kim pull Porsche closer to him and put Porsche's head on his shoulder.. Kim then say.. 'I wrote that song for us.. Do you like it hmm?' Porsche smile and kiss Kim's lips softly and say.. 'I love you my husband Kim Kimhan.. Forever and always.. Kim kiss Porsche's forehead gently and say..' I love you Porsche Kittisawat Theerapanyakul.. My forever wife.. Forever and always..'Kim and Porsche look at each other and smile softly.. Kim then say..' Let's go inside sweetheart.. Its time for you to rest.. 'Porsche then say..' I want to look at the sky... 'Kim then say..' Alright.. 'Kim then put Porsche's head on his lap.. Porsche then take Kim' s hand and put on Porsche's belly..Kim smile and stroke Porsche's belly gently.. Both of them look at each other then look at the sky together..

I love you.. Thank you for being part of my life.. I promise.. I will take care of you and our kids.. I love you forever and always.. - Kim Kimhan

You are my everything..I promise.. I will always stay by your side.. I love you.. Forever and always - Porsche Kittisawat..

The End