Chapter 27

Kim and Porsche finally arrives at the their house... Porsche then look at Kim for a few minutes and smile softly... Kim frown and ask... 'What's the matter hmm? Are you hungry?' Porsche then reply back... 'I can't believe that we already married... Macau and Chay will be the next..' Kim stroke Porsche's head and put his head on Porsche's shoulder and start to speak with a very gentle voice... 'Porsche sweetheart...' Porsche blink and smile softly then reply back.. 'Yes?' Kim lean towards Porsche and whisper... 'Im hungry........' Porsche then laugh and push his husband face to the other side and feel shy... 'Porsche quickly get out from the car and run towards the front door... Kim speak in his heart..' You can't escape from me sweetheart...The key is with me.. 'Kim smirk with a naughty expression and get out from his car as well... Porsche start to feel nervous as Kim insert the keys... Porsche quickly open the door and run upstairs... Kim shake his head and smile when Porsche slam the door.. Kim then say...' Ooh.. My cutie pie... You are trying to play hide and seek hmm... Fine... Lets play...' Kim lock the grill door and front door.. Kim hung the keys and walk upstairs and open the door slowly and see Porsche is hiding behind the curtains... Kim close the door gently and walk towards Porsche and hug him from behind and say...' Sweetheart.. '

Porsche then say... 'Im sorry for leaving you just now... I just want play around..' Porsche scratch his back neck and avoid Kim's gaze on him.. Kim smile and kiss Porsche's forehead gently and say.. 'Im not mad at you sweetheart...' Porsche hug Kim and silent for a few minutes.. Kim then pull off the curtains and kiss Porsche's lips softly.. Porsche then let Kim to kiss Porsche more.. Porsche moan slowly between the kiss and say... 'Mmmhh...'
Kim smile and kiss Porsche and lick Porsche's earlobes.. Porsche bite his lips and look at Kim... Kim smile and take Porsche to the bed and push him to lay down.. Kim start to take off  Porsche's clothes while Porsche take off Kim's clothes... Kim then lay down on top Porsche's body and kiss Porsche's lips again... Porsche moan louder as he feels Kim's hands around his junior... Kim kiss Porsche lips again and look at him... Porsche moan and say.... 'Aaaah... K.. Kim.... Kim...' Kim smile and continue to do it more because he enjoy hearing Porsche's moan.. Kim then say... 'Moan sweetheart...' Porsche then say.... 'Aaaah.. Kim... Please... - Kim stroke Porsche's head and look at his wife with a loving expression... Porsche kiss Kim's lips softly and moan again as Kim play with Porsche's junior.. Porsche close his eyes and say...' Please... 'Kim rise his eyebrows...'What?'Porsche then say...' Aaaah... Baby... Please... 'Kim smile and ask..' Please what hmm? 'Porsche then say...' Mmmhh.. Stop teasing.. Aaaah.. 'Kim smirk and reply back..' I love teasing you sweetheart.. You look so cute... 'Porsche stroke Kim' s arms gently and kiss Kim's forehead.. Kim then adjust his position and take Porsche's legs and put it on his shoulders and slowly thrust Porsche in and out.. Porsche close his eyes while Porsche's hands squeezing the bed sheet.. Kim kiss Porsche's lips and continue to do it.. Porsche moan again as Kim hit the right spot and say... 'More... Please...' Kim smile and continue to thrust Porsche and smack his butt gently... Porsche then help Kim to sit on top of Porsche.. Porsche hug Kim's neck and say... 'I love you my husband... Thank you for waiting for me..' Kim kiss Porsche's forehead gently and say.. 'I already told you.. I love you more didn't I?' Kim then push Porsche to lay down again and thrust Porsche.. Kim increase the speed a bit and release it inside of Porsche.. Both of them sweating and feel exhausted.. Kim and Porsche look at each other and smile..

Porsche kiss Kim's lips softly and say... 'Im tired...' Kim then put Porsche's head on his chest and say... 'You should rest sweetheart... I know you are tired..' Porsche then look at Kim and stroke Kim's face and stare at Kim's beautiful face... Kim smile and ask.. 'What is it hmm? Do you want another round?' Porsche hit Kim's chest and laugh...Porsche then say... 'I didn't want to dissapoint you but... Our lives always be like this... We can't have a child..' Kim kiss Porsche's forehead and say... 'We still can get it through a surrogacy or adoption.. If you want one...' Porsche then say... 'I didn't want to burden you sweetheart...' Kim pull Porsche closer to him and say.. 'Nothing is a burden when it comes to you...' Kim stroke Porsche's head gently while looking at him... Kim then ask.. 'Did you see your mother soul?' Porsche nod and ask.. 'Why?' Kim then reply back..'I saw it as well..' Porsche feel shock and look at Kim.. Kim then say... 'Your mother communicated with me.. She said... She wants to see you happy with me.. And.. She wants you to listen to me..' Porsche smile and hug Kim.. Kim then reply back.. 'Im lucky Porsche.. To have you as my husband.. If it wasn't because of Yok Bar.. I won't marry you now..' Porsche laugh and say.. 'I didn't know that you already fell in love with me first before Vegas...' Kim pinch Porsche's nose and say... 'Vegas never loves you sweetheart.. He just using you for fun... If he truly loves you.. He should just help you to clear off the debt... Vegas love you but with a wrong way... He still can marry you.. But ended up tortured you...just because of me.. Is that what's love is hmm? 'Kim stroke Porsche's hair and sniff it.. Porsche close his eyes and say...'Please don't leave me Kim...' Kim shake his head and kiss Porsche's lips and say.. 'Never sweetheart.. I will never leave you.. Only you in my heart..Sleep now..' Porsche nod and sleep...

After a few days later...

Porsche is busy with the cooking.. Kim suddenly come from behind and kiss Porsche's cheek and say.. 'Good morning sweetheart.. Its smell nice.. What are you making hmm?' Porsche then start to feel dizzy and say.. 'Please take over...' Porsche quickly run towards the bathroom and vomit into the toilets bowl... Kim slow down the fire and check on his wife.. Kim kneel behind Porsche and see Porsche is vomit again and again... Kim look at Porsche with a worry expression and say..' Sweetheart.. Let's go to the hospital... Im afraid you might have a food poisoning.. Your appetite is getting weird nowdays.. Im worry about you.. Come on..' Porsche then say... 'I feel dizzy...' Porsche's eye sight starts to get blur.. Kim quickly catch Porsche in his arms... Kim help to take Porsche and turn off the stove.. Kim then carry Porsche in his arms and put Porsche into the car.. Kim grab his car keys and get into the car and start to drives away.. As Kim is driving.. Kim notice there's a bump.. Kim then speak in his heart.. 'Its weird.. Porsche's stomach looks a bit bigger.. Is it because he eat too much nowdays?' Kim continue to drives...

After 10 minutes later..

Kim arrives at the hospital.. Kim quickly get out from his car and carry Porsche in his arms and say... 'Doctor.. Please.. Please help me to check on my husband...' The doctor smile and nod at Kim then take Porsche to go inside for medical check up... Kim starts to feel nervous and hold his chest...

After 10 minutes later..

The doctor come out and say.. 'Sir.. Please do come in.. I have something to show you..' Kim then look at the female doctor and start to feel worry even more... Kim then go into the room and see Porsche is already awake... The doctor then say.. 'I have something to do.. And I want you to look at the monitor...' Kim stroke Porsche's head and say.. 'Everything will be fine sweetheart..' Porsche nod slowly and hold Kim's hands...

The doctor starts to lift up Porsche's tshirt a little.. Kim is about to ask but stop as he see the doctor pour something on Porsche's stomach.. Porsche then ask... 'W.. What is that..?' The doctor smile and start to move the scanner.. Porsche then feel the scanner is moving on his stomach.. The doctor smile again and say.. 'Please look at the monitor..' Porsche and Kim look at the monitor and frown.. The doctor then say.. 'Congratulations to both of you.. Your partner is pregnant.. Its already 2 months...' Kim kiss Porsche's forehead and cry in silence.. Porsche wipe Kim's tears and say... 'Sweetheart....' Kim touch their foreheads and smile.. The doctor then clear the remaining gel on Porsche's stomach and say.. 'Your partner is very special... He can get pregnant.. Male pregnancy are very rare.. But Mr Porsche is very lucky.. I will give him a vitamins and milk for pregnancy..Please make sure he take it.. And.. Please don't move around too much... Miscarriage always happen during 1st trimester... Your partner need a lot of rest.. And please don't forget to come here for a, medical check up.. 'Kim and Porsche nod and Kim help Porsche to get down from the bed.. Kim and Porsche then leave the room and wait outside... Porsche touch his stomach gently and say..' My little baby... 'The doctor then give Kim a milk and vitamins then say..' Remember what I said just now.. Please be careful.. And once again.. Congratulations to both of you.. 'Kim and Porsche bow together and say...' Thank you very much doctor.. 'Kim hold Porsche's hand and say..' Sweetheart.. Let's go home now..'
Kim and Porsche then leave the hospital and return to their house..