Chapter 21

5 years later.... (At the hospital)

Porchay pov...

Porchay is sitting on the sofa while reading a book.. Suddenly... Porchay noticed something... Porchay then stand up and walk towards Porsche and see Porsche's fingers finally start moving... Porchay then say.. 'Dear God..phi..I must call the doctor now!' Porchay quickly leave Porsche's ward and see the doctor coming towards him and ask.. 'Mr Porchay.. Are you alright?' Porchay then say.. 'My brother is finally awake! Please.. Please check on him...' The doctor nod and go in Porsche's ward to check on his condition... Porchay then take out his phone and call Macau and say... 'Hello.. Sweetheart?' Macau then answer back.. 'Hey sweetheart.. What's the matter? Are you alright?'Porchay almost crying and say..' This is what I've been waiting for all these years sweetheart.. My beloved brother is finally awake... And.. today is the happiest day in my life...Oh God...'Macau then reply back..' Wait for me.. Im going there now.. 'Porchay nod and return to Porsche's ward..

In Porsche's ward...

The doctor then check on Porsche's condition and say..' Congratulations and welcome back Mr Porsche.. Finally you are awake.. Macau and Porchay approach Porsche and look at him... Porsche then look at the doctor and ask..' Doctor.. How long I have been under coma? 'The doctor then say..' You were in coma for 5 years Porsche.. Porsche then ask with a slow tone... '5 years?....' The doctor nod slowly and reply back.. 'To be honest, our medical team already gave up on you Porsche.. I come here every day to check on you.. But you never give any response.. Your little brother, Porchay and his fiance always come here to take care of you.. While the others are busy will their lives...'Porsche then look at Macau and ask..' Excuse me nong.. But.. Who are you? Chay.. Who is this? 'Macau and Porchay look at each other and look at the doctor... Porchay then say..' Phi... That is phi Macau....Phi Vegas's younger brother... And.. He is my fiance.. 'Porsche frown and ask..' Vegas? Im sorry.. But who is Vegas? 'The doctor then say...' There is something that I need to tell you Mr Porchay... Actually.. Mr Porsche already lost his memory.. 'Porchay shake his head and say...' No.. No way.. You must be joking.. How come... Phi Porsche still can remember me...But why he can't remember Macau and even phi Vegas? 'The doctor then say...'That is because your brother has been in coma for 5 years.. And.. 5 years isn't a short time.. And.. because you are his little brother... Thats why he still remember you Porchay..' Macau then hold Porsche's hands and say.. 'Phi.. Its me.. Macau Theerapanyakul.. Don't worry.. Im not a bad person... And it's true... Im Porchay's fiance...' Porsche blink and reply back... 'Oh... Fiance....' Porsche nod and say... 'If you say so.. Please take care of Porchay...' The doctor then say... 'Mr Kim come here every day Porsche...But now... He is busy with his own life... All I know is... Mr Kim is a singer now...' Porsche shake his head and say.. 'Im truly sorry.. But who is Mr Kim? Do I know him?' Porchay then say... 'Phi...' Macau sigh slowly and say.. 'Phi Porsche only remember his family.. Am I right doctor?' The doctor then say.. 'Porsche not only lost his memory but also lost a connection with a person around him...'Porchay wipe his tears and ask..' Is there any other way to cure him?'The doctor then reply back..' Yes.. Its is.. 1st,have a small activity with Porsche.. Ask him about what he likes and dislikes.. His hobbies.. Take him to meet others and introduce Porsche to them.. Or showing their pictures... And.. the most important thing is.. Don't force Porsche to remember because it will give an effect for his brain.. 'Suddenly..Lian and Yi come towards Porsche along with Kuea and Khondiao.. Kuea and Khondiao quickly hug Porsche and say..' Phi!! 'Porsche then say...' Erm... Please.. Let me go... Who are you guys? 'Yi and Lian look at each other and look at Macau and Porchay..

Khondiao then touch Porsche's cheek and say..' Phi.. Phi Porsche krub.. Its me.. Khondiao.. Look at me properly.. '
Porsche gently take Khondiao's hands away from his face and say...' Im sorry nong... But I didn't know you and others.. Porsche then look at Lian, Yi Khondiao and Kuea... The doctor then say.. 'Please don't force Mr Porsche to remember... He just woke up... I hope you guys will understand..' Kim then come towards Porsche and look at him.. Porsche then ask... 'Who are you?' Kim hug Porsche and say... 'I miss you.. I miss you so much sweetheart... Finally.. You are awake..' Porsche slowly push Kim away from him and say.. 'I guess you already heard everything.. Don't pretend that you didn't hear it..' Kim frown and ask.. 'Sweetheart.. What are you talking about hmm? Hear what?' Porsche then ask.. 'Who are you? Do I know you?' Kim then say.. 'Sweetheart.. Please stop joking around... Its not funny..' Porsche then say.. 'Chay.. Please take this man out from my ward... I need to rest... All of you.. Please leave...' Porsche feel a sudden pain at his head.. The doctor look at Porsche with a worry expression and say.. 'Porsche.. Calm down..' Porsche then say.. 'Please.. Please leave...' Kim shake his head and say.. 'I want to stay here with you sweetheart... Please.. Please allow me to stay..' Porsche then yell.. 'Go away bastard!!! I already said that I didn't know you.. That means I didn't know! Are you that deaf?!!' Leave before I call  a security!! '

Macau then take them and leave Porsche's ward... The doctor then say...' Have a rest Porsche.. I will talk to them..' Porsche then lay back down on the bed and close his eyes... The doctor then come out from Porsche's ward and see Kim is crying in silence... Lian hug Kim and comfort him while Yi, Kuea, Khondiao, Macau and Porchay look at Kim with a pity expression.. The doctor then say.. 'Mr Kim.. Mr Yi and Mr Lian.. I need to talk to 3 of you.. Please follow me..' Kim, Yi and Lian then follow the doctor to his room..