Chapter 28

Kim and Porsche arrives at Theerapanyakul mansion.. Both of them decided to stop by.. Thankhun and Arm smile while looking at them.. Arm then ask.. 'What are you both doing here?' Kim and Porsche come out from the car and look at Thankhun and Arm.. Kim then ask.. 'Where are the others? Thankhun then say...'They are inside..' Porsche smile and say.. 'We have something to share with all of you..' Thankun nod and say.. 'Come in..'
Kim and Porsche follow Thankhun and Arm from behind...

As they go in.. Macau is the first person to hug Porsche and say.. 'I miss you phi.. Chay! Come here! Kuea, Khondiao! The other 3 come towards Porsche and hug Porsche.. Kim then hug Kinn and Mr Korn.. Lian smile and say..' We rarely have a visitor since you both married.. 'Yi then ask..' What is it guys? It's look like you both have something to say.. 'Kim smile and say..' Let Porsche say it.. 'Porsche then look at Kim.. Kim nod and smile.. Porsche then take a deep breath and say..' I know this is crazy and hard to believe.. But.. Im pregnant...2 months..'Arm and Thankhun quickly hug Porsche.. Arm then touch Porsche's stomach and say...' Congratulations to you Porsche! We are so happy for you and Khun Kim! 'Mr Korn hug his son and son in law and say...' Finally.. I can have an heir... 'Kinn shake hands with Porsche and hug his little brother and say...' We are so proud of you Kim.. And you Porsche.. Kim smile bow.. Lian hug Porsche and say.. 'Please take care of your self Porsche...' Porsche suddenly remember about Type and ask.. 'Chay.. Do still remember Type Thiwat?' Chay nod and reply back... 'Phi Type already have a new life in America phi..' Porsche nod slowly feel a bit sad.. Kim rub Porsche's shoulder and say.. 'Its alright sweetie...' Yi shake hands with Porsche and say.. 'Congrats Porsche..' Kuea and Khondiao kiss Porsche's stomach and look at Porsche with a big smile... Kim then say.. 'Please excuse us.. We need to go home now... Porsche need to rest..' Kim and Porsche bow and leave Theerapanyakul mansion and return to their house..

Kim and Porsche finally arrives at their house after 20 minutes of driving... Both of them come out from the car and walk into the house.. Porsche stop walking as he hears Kim's stomach growl all of a sudden.. Kim smile and say... 'Don't worry about me.. You should go upstairs and rest...' Porsche kiss Kim's lips softly and say... 'Im hungry too and our baby also hungry.. Kim smile and kiss Porsche's stomach softly and look at him... Porsche then stroke Kim's head gently and say...' Im hungry... 'Kim hold Porsche's hands and walk towards the kitchen..

Porsche start to feel a bit tired and message his shoulders.. Kim look at Porsche and say..' You should just rest in our room sweetheart.. I will take this food to you once Im done cooking..'Porsche shake his head and say..' I want to stay here with you.. There's no way I will let my husband to cook alone in the kitchen..'Kim then say..' Alright sweetheart.. Just sit at the table.. I will start cooking now.. 'Kim start to take out some ingredients and turn on the stove.. Porsche then put his head on the table and fall asleep...

After 10 minutes later..

Kim turn off the stove and say..' Sweetheart.. Our foods is already done... 'Porsche continue sleeping.. Kim turn around and see Porsche is sleeping... Kim then whisper...' Porsche.... 'Kim sigh heavily and quickly put the fried rice into the plate and put aside... Kim walk towards Porsche and kneel infront of him... Kim smile as he look at Porsche's face.. Porsche then mumble in his sleep...' Kim... My Kim.... 'Kim stroke Porsche's cheek gently and say..' Sweetheart.. Wake up.. The food is ready.. 'Porsche open his eyes slowly and look at Kim with a sleepy expression... Kim then take a plate and sit beside Porsche.. Porsche then ask...' Can you feed me please?... 'Kim smile and start to scoop the rice with a spoon and say..' Blow it first sweetheart.. Its still hot.. 'Porsche then blow it gently and eat slowly... Kim then continue to feed Porsche.. Porsche then say..' You must eat too..'Kim then eat as well.. Porsche then ask..' Sweetheart.. Where is the milk and vitamins?... 'Porsche is about to stand up but got stop immediately by Kim.. Kim then say..' If you can't finish it.. Its alright.. I will finish it.. But.. You must drink milk and eat the vitamins.. 'Porsche nod and smile.. Kim then make a milk and prepare a vitamins for Porsche and give it to him... Porsche then drink the milk slowly and eat the vitamins.... Kim continue to eat the fried rice until finish and say..' Sweetheart.. Go and take a shower first... My turn will be the next..' Porsche hold Kim's hands and say.. 'I will.. Once you are done eating..' Kim smile and eat the fried rice until finish and wash the plate and cups then put it on the rack.. Porsche then switch off the lights and go upstairs with Kim..

Kim then open the door and let Porsche to go in and close the door... Porsche walk towards the bathroom and about to take a shower.. Porsche then open the door and say.. 'Sweetheart.. Come and join me in the bathtub...' Kim smile and shake his head... Kim then walk towards the bathroom and lock the door and take off his clothes and get into the bathtub.. Kim kiss Porsche's shoulder gently and kiss his ears lobes.. Kim then hug Porsche's waist from behind and rub it gently and say... 'Im so grateful sweetheart... Thank you so much..' Porsche smile as Kim kiss Porsche's forehead... Porsche then kiss Kim's lips softly and say.. 'I love you..' Kim then kiss Porsche's cheek gently and start to clean themselves...

After 10 minutes later..

Both Kim and Porsche come out from the bathroom and dry themselves with a towel... Porsche then take out a pyjamas and give it to Kim.. Both of them then wear their pyjamas and hung the towel inside the bathroom.. Kim then help Porsche to lay down on the bed and cover him with a blanket.. Porsche then say.. 'I can do it by myself sweetheart...' Kim clear his throat and say.. 'You are my wife sweetheart.. I didn't mind at all..' Porsche then hug Kim as soon as Kim lay down beside him.. Kim stroke Porsche's head and switch off the lights and humming a lullaby... Porsche then fall asleep.. Kim kiss Porsche's forehead gently and sleep too..