Chapter 18

Pov...

Kim slowly open his eyes and hiss in pain... Kim cry as he stands up and see Porsche is in awful condition... Kim shake his head and cry again and say... 'P.. Porsche... S.. sweetheart...' Kim is about to walk towards Porsche but fall again... Kim then say... 'H.. Help.. P.. P.. Please.... H.. Help... U.. Us...' Kim starts to lose a lot of blood... The house keeper feel very shock as she see Porsche and Kim... The woman then yell.. 'Help!! Please help me!!The other 2 house keeper come and call the manager and say...' Hello?! Sir?! Please come towards the resort.. Our guest are badly hurt!The other woman then take Kim's phone and say...'Manager..we must call a security guard.. Ask the security guard to take them back to the airport.. They must receive a treatment immediately!' The other security arrives to the room and give a new clothes to Porsche and help to take them back to the airport..

After 15 minutes later..

Both Kim and Porsche arrives at the airport in unconscious condition.. Everyone feel shock as they see Kim and Porsche.. The security guard then say... 'We must call their parents.. They must know about this!' Then.. There's 2 man.. (Tem and Time who is working as a heli captain quickly approaching them.. Tem then say...We must take them to the hospital! Time then reply back... 'I agree... Im afraid these 2 won't last long.. Let's go...' Tem and Time decide to help to take Kim and Porsche back by using a helicopter....The woman then give Kim's phone to Tem and say.. 'Please call once you arrives in Thailand...' Tem and Time nod and take Kim and Porsche away... Both of them got put into a helicopter... Once everything is done.. Tem then start the engine and helicopter is ready to take off...

After a few hours later...

Time and Tem finally arrives in Thailand after 5 hours of flying... Time then say... 'Tem.. We must take those 2 straight to the hospital!' Tem nod and quickly get down from the helicopter and see a few nurse alon with the doctor approaching them.. The doctor feel shock and say... 'Take them into an emergency room! I will ask the others doctor to handle another patient (Porsche).. Kim and Porsche are brought into the hospital as soon as they arrives.. Tem and Time then follow up from behind.. Kim' s phone suddenly buzzing.. Time then see Thankhun's name on it and look at Tem and say... 'You should answer it Tem.. Tell him the truth...' Tem take a deep breath and answer a phone call and say.. 'H.. Hello?' Thankun then ask.. 'Kim? How are you doing in Brazil?' Tem then say.. 'Im truly sorry but this is not Kim.. Im Tem..' Thankun then ask.. 'Oh.. Are you Kim' s new friends? Where is Kim? I want to speak with my brother.. And also Porsche... 'Tem then say...' Mr Thankhun.. You should come to the hospital now.. Mr Kim and Mr Porsche are in the hospital... Please ask your family to come here... I will tell you everything.. 'Thankun then say..' I.... I will... Thank you..... 'Thankun then hung up the phone..

Time then ask..' What actually happens to both of them..? 'Tem shake his head and say...' Im afraid Time... Im afraid if one of them can't make it... 'Suddenly there's a foot steps running towards them... Thankhun, Kinn, Yi, Lian, Arm and Macau along with Mr Korn finally arrives at the hospital...Tem and Time stand up and look at them... Thankhun then ask..' W. What.. What happen to my brother and Porsche? 'Time then say..' We found them at Brazil's airport.. We also working there as helicopter captain... And.. We are the one brought them back... 'Kinn then ask..' What happen? Tem then reply back.. 'Mr Kim are badly injured and for Mr Porsche.... I guess.. He.. He got raped by someone...' Macau feel shock and kneel down on the floor... Lian catch hold Macau in his arms.. Macau hide his face near Lian's chest and cry even harder.... Thankhun then ask..' Why are you crying Macau? And.. Where is Vegas? Why Vegas aren't here with us?'Yi and Lian look at Thankhun and silent for a few minutes.. Kinn then reply back..' Lian.. Yi... Please don't tell us that Vegas is the one who did all these.... 'Thankun then look at Kinn and ask..' What the hell is wrong with you Kinn? What the hell are you talking about? 'Macau hug Thankhun's legs and cry non stop... Macau then say...' Im sorry phi.... Please forgive me... 'Macau is about to run away but got hold by Kinn.. Kinn bring Macau close to him and say..' Shh.. Shh.. Its alright Macau... Take a deep breath alright... Take a deep breath and relax..'Kinn rub Macau's shoulders and say...' Tell me Macau.. What happen? Where is Vegas..?And..where is Tawan? Nampheung, Porchay, Kuea and Khondiao also arrives at the hospital.. Nampheung then ask.. 'Porsche? Where is Porsche?' Suddenly.. A few nurse come out with a doctor with a patient on the bed. And that patient is Porsche.. Everyone feel shock as they see Porsche's condition... Porchay cry and say... 'No.. Phi... Phi Porsche...' Kuea and Khondiao comfort Porchay.. Nampheung bring Porchay close to her and say... 'Your brother is strong na kha.. Im sure he will get through this..' The doctor come towards them and ask.. 'Who is Mr Apo' s family? 'Nampheung then reply back..' Im his mother and this is his little brother.. And the rest of them are Porsche's friends.. 'Lian then ask..' What's wrong doctor?'Tem then ask...' Is it true that Porsche has been raped?'Time look at Tem and say...' Calm down Tem... '

The doctor sigh heavily and say...' Porsche's condition still can be save... We already cleaned the wounds on his back body... And... Its true... Mr Porsche has been raped by someone...'Macau then sit down on the chair and cry even harder... Thankhun and Kinn comfort Macau and look at the doctor.. Mr Korn who is silent finally speak up and ask..' What about Kim? How is he? 'The doctor then say..' The other doctor is handling him inside the operation room... About Porsche...Im afraid he might have a trauma... Please stay by his side always.. Because.. Mr Porsche really need a moral support....We will put Porsche into a ward now.. You guys can visit him..Follow me.. 'All of them then follow up from behind... Lian suddenly have a bad feelings and continue walking...

Vegas appear from behind and follow them without being noticed by anyone.. Vegas smirk evilly and speak in his heart...' I won't let Kim to have you Porsche... You are mine!' 'Vegas then continue to follow them from behind..