Chapter 14

Pov...

As Kim and Porsche walk towards the car... Kim then noticed something weird... Porsche then ask... 'What's the matter hmm? Kim then check his car and notice the front part is open a bit.. Kim then open it and see the wire is been cut off... Kim speak in his heart...' Damn it... Who the hell come here just now? 'Porsche then ask again..' What happen? 'Kim stroke Porsche's head gently and say...'Wait here sweetheart..' Kim then go back inside to take something...After a few minutes later... Kim return with a few stuffs... Porsche frown and look at Kim... Kim start to fix the wire by replace with a new one... After a few minutes later.. Kim then go into his car and press the pedal brake and it works.. Kim then say.. 'Get into the car sweetheart..' Kim then start to drive away from his house..Kim then say... 'Someone was here just now..that person cut off the wire of brake pedal... Luckily I noticed it.. Otherwise....' Porsche smile and say.. 'Thank you Kim..' Kim then take out his phone and call someone.. Kim then say.. 'Hello Alexander?' Alexander then reply back.. 'Yo Kim Kimhan.. What's up??' Kim then reply back.. 'I need your help Alex..' Alex then say.. 'Yeah.. Sure Kim.. I will try my best help you..' Kim smile and say.. 'I will send someone's phone numbers to you.. And I want you to hack that number...found out with whom he been connected... Tell me right away..' Kim end the call and stop his car for a few minutes... Kim then send Tawan's phone numbers to Alexander and record his voice and say..' Alex.. Please help me.. This man is dangerous...I need to protect my wife... 'Porsche feel shock and look at Kim... Kim look at Porsche and wink his eyes and smile.. Alexander then tease Kim and reply back..' Wow... A wife huh? Is she beautiful? 'Kim roll his eyes and say..' My wife is a man, idiot.. Tell me once you get the info.. 'Kim quickly ended the call and continue driving..

Kim smile and say..' Porsche.. 'Porsche then say..' Yes? 'Porsche look at Kim with a soft gaze.. Kim then say..' Take out your phone and please call your mom and your boss... Please tell them.. You are with me... Just say that Kim take me out for a short vacation... Im sure they will understand... 'Porsche nod and call his mom and say..' Hello mom? 'Nampheung then ask...' Porsche kha.. Where are you? Porchay is really worried about you.. 'Porsche smile and say..' Mom.. Please don't worry na krub.. Im with Mr Kim right now.. I will go somewhere with Mr Kim.. Its a short vacation mom.. 'Kim then take Porsche's phone and say..' Don't worry aunty.. I will take a good care of Porsche na krub... 'Nampheung then reply back..' Oh...thank you so much Mr Kim... I will leave Porsche under your care na kha.. Please look after him na kha.. 'Kim then say...' I will krub.. 'Kim then search for phi Yok's number and call her... Yok then say..' Hello Porsche? What the matter? 'Kim smile and say..' Hello phi.. This is Kim.. Not Porsche.. I just want to tell you that Porsche and I will go somewhere for a vacation.. Maybe in 3 days..'Yok then reply back..' Oh.. I see.. Have fun na kha... 'Kim then look at Porsche and give it back the phone to him.. Porsche then ask..' Mr Kim.. Where are we going now? 'Kim hold Porsche's hand and say..' We need to buy some clothes since we didn't bring anything with us...'Porsche then nod and say..' Alright Mr Kim.. 'Kim kiss Porsche's cheek gently and drives to shopping mall..

After 20 minutes of driving... Kim and Porsche arrives at shopping mall.. Kim phone suddenly ringing.. Kim then see Alexander's name on it.. Kim pick up the call and say..' Yes Alex.. Is there any information?' Alexander sigh slowly and say.. 'Kim.. Its true that Tawan have a connection with someone.. And that person is Big and Ken.. His assistants.. They came to your house.. I will send the link to you now.. Please open it..' Kim then open the link and watch the video... Porsche then ask.. 'Who are those people?' Kim starts to feel angry and bang the steering wheel and say.. 'Damn you Tawan...' Porsche rub Kim's arms and say... 'Please calm down Mr Kim....' Kim look at Porsche with a serious expression and ask.. 'How the hell am I suppose to calm down Porsche? Clearly, Tawan sent them to spy on us! Tawan want you to be dead Porsche... He didn't want to stay close to Vegas... And so do I, Porsche..' Porsche nod slowly and hug Kim's neck and say... 'Im right here with you Mr Kim... Im still fine for now, didn't I?' Kim sigh heavily and say.. 'I know sweetheart.. But..' Porsche put his finger on Kim's lips and shake his head... Porsche then say.. 'Please Mr Kim... Don't..' Kim kiss Porsche's forehead and say.. 'Alright.. I won't talk about it.. Give me 5 minutes.. I need to call Thankhun..' Kim is about to call Thankhun.. But stop as Kim see Thankhun's name on the screen... Kim then answer the call and say.. 'Hello Phi.. Im just about to call you..' Thankun then ask.. 'Kim.. Where are you? Where is Porsche? Our family already worried sick about you both... Vegas and Macau came to our mansion and said Tawan is here.. Is it true Kim?'
Kim then reply back.. 'Khun.. Listen to me.. Tawan is really here.. And he stay with Vegas.. Right now, Porsche and I will go to the shopping mall... We want to buy some stuffs...and.. Where are you right now phi?' Thankun then say.. 'Im in my room Kim.. What's wrong?' Kim then say... 'I want to kidnap Porsche..' Thankun then ask with a panic voice.. 'What?!' Kim sigh and say...I want to take Porsche out for a vacation Phi.. I just want to keep Porsche safe from Vegas... I can't trust Vegas since Tawan came.. Im still fine when Vegas asked Porsche to marry him in order to clear off the debt.. But when Tawan came... I can't trust Vegas anymore phi.. You and others should be careful too...don't easily trust Tawan.. He is manipulative and cunning.. If Hia Lian and Hia Yi ask about me and Porsche.. Just say that you didn't know.. Or Kim didn't call...'Thankun then say...' Kim.. You should be careful too... Have you think about the location for a vacation? 'Kim then reply back..' Not yet phi..If we go for a vacation in Thailand.. Im afraid Vegas will come and hurt Porsche.. I didn't want that to happen.. 'Thankun then say..' I understand Kim.. I know how much you love Porsche.. Could you give me a time Kim..?I have something to do...you should go shopping with Porsche.. I will call you back later..'Kim then end the call and say..' Let's go to shopping mall.. We need buy some stuffs.. 'Porsche nod and smile.. Kim then continue to drives... After 10 minutes later.. Kim and Porsche finally arrives at the shopping mall.. Kim and Porsche come out from the car.. Kim then hold Porsche's hand and walk into the shopping mall..