Dan Heng

True Form: Imbibtor Lunae

Titles: Hero Of The Faunus, Successor of the Azure Dragon, Commander of the Clouds and the Rain, Traitor Of The Brother Gods, The Sion Of Permanence.

Status: (To the Humans) Only a legend and a fairytale that is for kids to read. (To the Faunus) A Legend and a Hero that many inspire to fight for their freedom and rights. (WhiteFang) A Legend that was never going to do anything to help them fight or lead their way toward what was theirs and wasn't real in their eyes.

Human Form: Dan Heng

Titles: Cold Dragon Young, (Ozpin) Mr. Dan Heng, (Blake), Dan (sometimes), (Others) Dan Heng

Name: Dan Heng

Age:17 (Mentally Unknown but is still like a teenager when it comes to emotions and feelings)

Weapon Name: Cloud-Piercer

Outfit: A black turtleneck, a white and green-colored coat, gold and smoke-styled accents, and a piece of jade armor on his left shoulder. He wears gray pants, black high-top shoes with white soles, and an oriental-styled jade tassel earring with a lace connected to his other ear.

Semblance: Water Control?

Semblance Info(By Professor Ozpin) Mr. Dan Heng uses his semblance of controlling water to his command as he also uses it to his perfect understanding of his semblance as he can bend water into dragons as he wants and also makes flowers and such maybe to calm himself and be one with nature.

Personality: consistently cold and reserved, but he isn't like that when you talk with him he's a nice person but has bad communication skills due to being sealed for a long time and having no human communication the only person he talks to a lot is Blake and later on Velvet and the rest of team RWBY.