The First Step P.1

Dan Heng was awake by someone screaming and saying It's morning three times as he sighed as he got up and then realized he had slept on the cold hard floor again like he used to do always when he was guarding the god of lights domain for any trespassers as he also forgot he isn't in his Imbibitor Lunae form as he saw Blake looking at him.

Blake: "So why do you like sleeping on the cold floor didn't I give you a bed roll?"

Dan Heng: "A hard bed is good for your spine. A bed that is too soft will end up hurting you."

Blake looked shocked at that information as wasn't a comfortable bed supposed to make you feel relaxed and safe. Dan Heng got up and stretched as he went to the bathroom to see a boy brushing his teeth while a ginger-headed girl was talking to him.

Ginger Girl: "I can't believe we've been in Beacon for over 24 hours. Not that I thought we'd get kicked out or anything. I mean, you're the perfect student and I'm well, I'm me! But it's just crazy, you know? We've been friends for soooooo long."

Dan Heng: Umm isn't this the boy's bathroom

Ginger Girl: "Oh! hi, you must also be another student! look Ren he also looks like you that's soo awesome and he even almost has the same hair as you!"

Ren: "Nora...Please wait outside for me I'm almost done."

Nora: "Ok Ren I'll be waiting outside!"

Nora skipped out the door and Dan Heng could tell that girl was very hyper for her age. Dan Heng turned to see Ren looking so tired like he hadn't even slept...no Dan Heng then noticed his emotions were there just...suppressed and they were calm...too calm

Dan Heng: "So your friend outside is she always that hyper?"

Ren: "Yes and don't worry she won't cause too much trouble unless you get on her bad side."

Dan Heng: "My name is Dan Heng nice to meet you."

Ren: "My name is Lie Ren it's also nice to meet you."

both of them shake hands and Dan Heng smiles a bit as Ren does the same. Dan Heng could tell Ren loved peace & quiet like he did and Dan Heng knew that he and Ren would make good friends soon enough.

Ren: "I best be going It was nice meeting you Dan Heng hopefully we will see more of each other after the initiation."

Dan Heng: "I would also hope that we do meet each other again Ren."

As Ren left the bathroom and finally Dan Heng was now going to brush his teeth and face and soon get ready for the initiation he didn't have anything to grab as his weapon was in a locker and that was all he had. Dan Heng then finished up and met up with Blake as they were eating Pancakes that are being served. Dan Heng didn't mind the taste while it was good he never had Pancakes before he turned to his right to see Nora and Ren as Nora was talking while having a pancake in her mouth.

Nora: "Right. What was I thinking? But still, I hope we end up on the same team together."

Nora then slurps the pancake in her mouth like it isn't a big deal at all. Dan Heng sees Ren just cutting his Pancakes as Dan Heng realizes Ren has such good patience.

Nora: "Ooh! We should come up with some sort of plan! To make sure we end up on the same team together! What if we bribe the headmaster? No, that won't work, he has the school."

As Dan Heng felt his shoulder tapped. It was Blake who was confused about what he was looking at as she saw Nora and Ren.

Blake: "You know them from somewhere 'cause you haven't eaten at all and have been looking at them for a while."