The First Step P.2 And The Emerald Forest

Dan Heng was in the air as he felt the breeze in the air. He hadn't felt this in a while ever seen being unsealed as he swore he heard something from someone in the air.

Ruby: "Birdy No!"

So that's what he heard as Dan Heng then used Cloud Piercer to stick his landing on the ground as quickly and silently as he then kept hearing more noises as he looked up and he saw Yang still in the air.

Yang: "Woohoo!"

Dan Heng couldn't believe the noise they were making at this point many of the Grimm will hear this and go to their location. Dan Heng grabbed his spear and walked to the location where he needed to get a relic to enter Beacon Academy in the distance was growling and red eye's looking at Dan Heng as he noticed and then he stopped.

Dan Heng: "Well then let's start the show and show what I can do after all it's been a while since I've let loose."

A group of Beowolves appears as Dan Heng waits for their attack while they rush at Dan Heng and he then kicks one of the Beowolves in the face. Dan Heng then thrust Cloud Piercer at one of the Beowolves in the face and it turned into black dust then Dan Heng twirled his spear turned around and again thrust his spear at two Beowolves at the same time in the stomach into a tree then Dan Heng ran and did a flip on his spear that was lodged in the tree as he summoned a water dragon in midair and commanded it to attack the remaining Beowolves as it killed three of them quickly and then for the final one Dan Heng then kicked it and summoned his spear back to his hand then threw Cloud Piercer at the final Beowolf and it hit its chest as it was gone and was now turned into black dust and bone as Dan Heng then walked up to his spear and grabbed it and walked to the location of where the relic is at then Dan Heng heard Jaune yell out something.

Jaune: "Thank You!"

Pyrrha: "I'm sorry!"

Dan Heng knew it was gonna be a long year ahead of him and he couldn't wait to just finish this and be done with it. Dan Heng then started running at a pace as he also needed to find a partner hopefully it was either Blake or Ruby both would be fine and it would get him inside the school as a student. Dan Heng heard foot steps from where he was running as he forced himself to stop as he stared at both Ruby and Weiss as they all looked at each other at the same time as Weiss then turned around and walked away.

Ruby:" Wait! Where are you going? we're supposed to be teammates...."

Ruby then kicked the ground softly as she was looking down. Dan Heng felt a bit bad and then walked up to her and patted her head softly while he smiled at her.

Ruby: "W-What are you doing!" Ruby's face was red as she didn't know why it was and she didn't mind it if it was Dan Heng for some reason.

Dan Heng: "Don't worry too much about it if Weiss doesn't want to be your partner then I will" Dan Heng smiled at her as he couldn't help but see someone similar to her someone close before he was sealed and that someone always told him to smile.

Weiss then came back and grabbed Ruby and Dan Heng as he was confused while Ruby was happy.

Weiss: "By no means does this make us friends."

Ruby: "You came back!" she raised her hands in the air in excitement as Dan Heng then saw Jaune in a tree still stuck and had Pyrrha's spear lodged in his outfit in the tree. Dan Heng quickly used his magic while Ruby and Weiss weren't looking as he summoned a tiny water dragon and told it to be near Jaune and protect him and the tiny dragon understood and went up the tree and went near Jaune and hid in his clothes.

Jaune: "Hey, wait! Come back! Who's gonna get me down from here?"

Pyrrha: "Jaune?"

Jaune looked down to see Pyrrha looking at him as her arms were crossed.