The Shining Beacon

Dan Heng and Blake were walking together as they were going to the training area where they were supposed to go as Blake was reading her book while they were walking towards Beacon Academy as they walking there as they heard arguing as both of them were looking at two girls arguing well more like Dan Heng was looking at them while Blake was too focused on her book to care.

White-haired Girl: "What are you doing!"

Red Caped Girl: "Uhh Sorry?"

White-haired Girl: "Sorry!? Do you have any Idea the amount of Damage you could have caused!"

The red-caped girl gave the white-haired girl her case and the white-haired girl took it forcefully from her hands.

White-haired Girl: "Gimme that! This is dust mined and purified from the Schnee Quarry."

Red Caped Girl: "Uhh?"

White-haired Girl: "What are you brain dead? Dust, Fire, Water, Lightning, Energy!"

Dan Heng: "Dust? not magic is there no magic in this world anymore that's weird I can still use my Water Dragons...but not the clouds or rain yet maybe it will take some time to get it back." Dan Heng said in his mind

Dan Heng was still watching the two girls arguing as the white-haired girl was spraying red dust and some blue on the red-caped girl who looked like she was about to sneeze when she inhaled some of it and Dan Heng looked on and saw this was going to get worse.

White haired Girl: "Are you even listening is any of this sinking in? What do you have to say for yourself!?"

The red-caped girl sneezed as the dust exploded with a loud explosion which caused Dan Heng to cover his ears as it hurt then Dan Heng looked in the air while covering his ears as the fire dust with ice and lightning was in the air as a red bottle of the red dust was coming towards Dan Heng's and Blake's way as it landed on near her foot.

Blake picked it up without looking at it as she was too absorbed in her book she then looked at the bottle and then she turned the bottle around to see a symbol of a snowflake which confused Dan Heng on what it meant as Dan Heng saw Blake's side-eyed the girls as Dan Heng knew what Blake was gonna do as she was watching them now and well more towards the white-haired girl.

White-haired Girl: "Unbelievable! This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about!" The white-haired girl yelled."

The red-caped girl's two index fingers were touching each other as she was now nervous and was not looking at the white-haired girl.

Red Caped Girl: "I'm really, really sorry!"

The white-haired girl was not going to calm down anytime soon at all.

White-haired Girl: "Ugh you complete, dolt! what are you even doing here? aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?"

Red Caped Girl: "Well...I..."

White-haired Girl: "This isn't your ordinary combat school it's not sparring and practice you know. We're here to fight monsters! So watch where you're going!"

Red-Caped Girl: "Hey, I said I was sorry, Princess!" as It looked like the red-caped girl had enough of the white-haired girl's attitude."

Blake then started to walk towards them as Dan Heng followed behind her and Dan Heng was curious about what was she gonna do.

Blake: "It's Heiress, actually. Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, one of the largest producers of the energy propellant in the world."

Weiss: "Finally, some Recognition!"