The Badge And The Burden Of Snow P.1

Dan Heng woke up on the floor in his new team's dorm room while he got up and stretched he looked to see he was the first one awake. Dan Heng then got ready in his school uniform given to him while he had to admit this wasn't his color scheme he had to get used to it for the time being.

A few minutes after being ready Ruby, Yang, and Blake were awake and changed into their school uniform. Meanwhile, Weiss was still asleep in her bed probably having a good dream, and then Ruby got a whistle and got near Weiss who was finally waking up, and stood up yawning as Ruby blew the whistle in her face causing her to fall on the floor.

Ruby:" Good Morning Team RWBY!"

Weiss: "What in the world is wrong with you?"

Ruby: "Now that you are awake we can officially begin our first matter of business."

Weiss: "Excuse me?"

Yang: "Decorating!"

Weiss: "What?"

Blake: "We still have to unpack."

Right as she said that the thing in her suitcase fell on the floor while Dan Heng looked at Blake with a stare. Blake saw the stare and sweatdropped as she knew Dan Heng would scold her later for being careless with her luggage that had her stuff inside.

Blake: "A-And clean."

Weiss stares at both Yang and Blake but then Ruby blows the whistle in front of Weiss's face making her jump back while Dan Heng sighs at the noise they were making in the morning of all times.

Ruby: "Alright! Weiss, Blake, Yang, Dan Heng, and their fearless leader Ruby have begun their first mission. Banzai!"

Yang and Blake: "Banzai!"

Dan Heng just stares at the three of them as he is confused about what banzai even means while Weiss who was on the floor sighs at them.

Yang places a poster of six guys in various poses named "THE ACHIEVE MEN" in her part of the room. Weiss positions the painting of the Forever to perfection and walks away. Blake is busy putting her books on the shelves, picking up a copy of books like "The Legend of Imbibitor Lunae, The Dozing General, and Ninjas Of Love" widening her eyes as she warily looks around before putting it back not before seeing Dan Heng looking at her.

Blake: (flustered) "D-Dan Heng It's not what you think it's just a s-simple r-romance novel. Nothing too s-special."

Dan Heng: "I see...I was just going to say I will be heading to class early since I have nothing to unpack and I don't need a bed since I sleep on the floor...I'll see you in class."

Blake just looked at Dan Heng and nodded while she was shocked as he didn't even question the book at all. She was embarrassed about being caught and decided to hide it before anyone else noticed from the rest of the team.

Meanwhile, Ruby positions Crescent Rose at an exact angle against the curtains so she can perfectly slash a diagonal portion off which Weiss had to sew it back. After a while, they finished decorating the room there was another problem which was the beds that were in the middle of the cramped room.

Weiss: "This isn't going to work."

Blake: "It is a bit cramped."

Yang: "Maybe we should ditch some of our stuff."

Ruby: "Or we can ditch the beds. *gasps* and replace them with bunk beds!"

Yang: "If that works and not have to sleep on the floor like Dan Heng does then I'm all for it."

Elsewhere Dan Heng sneezed and felt like someone just insulted him for his sleeping habits but decided to brush it off for once and wait for his team in the classroom while they finished decorating their team room he hoped they were looking at the time since they were going to be late soon.