Remembrance Of An Old Friend

Many Many Years Ago....

??: Cheers!

As five people we clicked their drinks together as they drank in happiness and without any worries as they were smiling and talking with one another as a Faunus woman with fox ears, green eyes, and white hair then decided to talk.

??: Hey! Why the frown, Yingxing? You too, Imbibitor Lunae let's see a smile.

Then one of the five chuckled and decided to join in the conversation as he had long white hair that was tied into a ponytail with a red ribbon, golden eyes, and a mole under his left eye.

??: Let them off the hook, Baiheng. They're still sore from losing to Jingliu.

Dan Heng: I'm not sore at all...Jingliu just got lucky, and I lost due to being caught off guard.

Yingxing: You were pouting when Jingliu won that fight.

Dan Heng: (Embarrassed) I was not!

Jingliu had long white hair with light blue tips and red eyes also chuckled softly while looking at Dan Heng and Yingxing as she decided to tease them both.

Jingliu: Want a re-match? I'm always available.

Dan Heng sighed as he faced palmed but was secretly smiling as he was hiding his smile after all it's been years ever since he left The Domain Of The God Of Light and decided to travel around the world and see the beauty and have fun which later, he would meet Jing Yuan, Jingliu, Yangxing and Baiheng and together all five of them would be legends in the history book of Remnant as they were named...High-Cloud Quintet....but in present-day not many know about the High-Cloud Quintet as this legend has been made into a fairy tale and would later be forgotten as the original book has long since been missing or destroyed so it never could have been copied and shared to other people to read about them only if a present-day member was alive, they can say what really happened.

Present Time...

Dan Heng was holding on tight to a Nevermore as there was a lot of air on his face Ruby and Weiss were doing the same and Weiss then decided to say her thoughts at this very moment.

Weiss: "Ruby! I told you this was a terrible Idea!"

Ruby: "We're fine! Stop worrying!"

Weiss: "I am so far beyond worrying!"

Ruby: "In a good way?!"

Dan Heng: "Ruby! She is not wrong we are hanging on by a thread!"

Weiss: "He's right we are hanging on by a thread and It's not going well!"

Ruby: Well, why don't we just jump?!

Dan Heng looked at her as if she had gone insane while he could land safely but the problem would be catching both of them at the same time. Weiss also agreed with his thoughts as well about Ruby being insane.