‼️ 33 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Yn : I'm here to WARN you that.... Don't you dare to talk with any one here .....

He didn't said anything so she squeezed his hand more making him whimper in pain. Tears started forming in his eyes as he said.....

Taehyung : I-it's h-h-hurting....

Yn : According to you I'm Heartless then why are you saying this..... I'm Heartless then how will I feel either it's hurting or not.

Taehyung : Please l-leave m-my h-hand

Yn : SHUT UP....IS IT HURTING YOU THAT MUCH ??

Taehyung : I.....I......

His words were stucked in his throat as he choked in tears cuz she was pressing his hand more....more and more. It was looking like if she pressed more then his palm bones with be cracked....he didn't beared it and pushed her harshly making his hands free and he was crying too. She Smirked and said......

Yn : Dare to push me ?? Let me teach you some lessons......

Saying this she pulled him and pinned him on the bed while locking his both hands... Then she attacked on his lips and started kissing him harshly......he started wiggling under her....I mean.....Uhh...you know what I want to say..... don't Think dirty....hehe

She pulled out her gun from her one hand and pressed the muzzle on his chest and he stopped wiggling.....she did this still kissing him.....few minutes later.....she bite his lower lip and sucked it like a baby sucking m-m-milk.....after few minutes of sucking blood..... I'm telling you guys already....this Obsessed witch is vampire....hehe....

After sucking lips she came down means his jaw and then neck.....there she bites him again making him let out a slight moan.... She Smirked and started sucking again....he was trying to free his hands but she didn't let him.....she made hickeys all over his neck.....His milky neck turned out purple neck.....Now she started unbuttoning his shirt with her hand as she had put the gun aside..... he widen his eyes and screamed...

Taehyung : NOOOOO

She death glared him and he gulped.... she started unbuttoning his shirt and at last after removing his shirt when she was about to attack on his chest but then her phone rings .....

Thank you so much Namjesus....

Ms. Witch , Go and pick up the call...

She pulled out her phone and switched it off.

Is she going to attack again ??

Namjesus....seems like you are also obsessed with me seeing in pain....

She started unbuttoning her shirt while Smirking at him.....he gulped and said.....

Taehyung : Uhh.... Please No....

Yn : I'm just taking your virginity.... nothing else.....

What ????

Wait. Does she thinks my virginity is lollipop ??

How casually she's saying... I'm jUsT tAKinG yOuR vIrGiNitY...nOtHinG eLsE....

Taehyung : YOU CAN'T.....

Yn : Why ??

Taehyung : I'M ON MY PERIODS....

Done Taehyung !!

He said that while panicking and then realised it.....she looked at him Smirking and said.....

Yn : Then let me make it disappear for 9 months ..... * Smirk *

Continue....