THIRTY - THREE

When Freen opened her eyes, she was still in the same position as when she fell asleep. Becky breathed rhythmically; she was asleep. Suddenly, she imagined her awake, waiting for her to answer that last message, and a smile escaped her. She felt much calm now, and Becky's lips resting on the base of her hair caused an earthquake in her chest. Unconsciously, she hugged her tighter, inhaling the scent of her shirt, and felt Becky move making an undefined sound. Freen smiled again.

-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. I couldn't help it- Freen said, listening to Becky's laughter.

-How are you, huh?- the girl whispered, afraid that Freen was still in the state she had found her in the bathroom.

-I'm fine- Freen said, suddenly feeling that the last thing she wanted to do was talk. As she said those words, she raised her head to bring her nose under Becky's ear. She turned slightly to lean on her arm until she lay on her side and opened her lips over her neck.

Becky felt the warmth of Freen's mouth and her legs trembled. A very low moan escaped her when she felt her kissed slowly. She was afraid to move and break the moment, but her brain seemed to have no communication with the rest of her limbs, and the arm she had free traveled to Freen's back, who continued to leave kisses going down to the neck of that huge shirt she was wearing.

When she reached her chest, Freen looked up to meet Becky's eyes, who looked at her questioningly, as if wanting to understand what was happening in those strange hours since Freen appeared completely soaked by the rain.

They looked at each other for a few seconds until Becky grabbed Freen's shirt by the chest, pulling it up to her height to kiss her. Once again their lips met while Freen let part of her weight fall on Becky. The girl, feeling Freen's body falling on her, thought that something like this must feel like reaching heaven. Freen lay on Becky without stopping kissing her, and still leaning on one of her arms, not to crush her, she put one of her legs between the girl's, who grabbed her neck to pull her even closer to her while making room for her to place her thigh right where she wanted.

The rhythm of that kiss intensified noticeably when Freen let her weight fall on the leg that now rested between Becky's legs, who lowered her hands down Freen's back to put them much further south, much more than she thought she would be able to do, and pushed her against her to feel her even more.

-For God's sake, Becky,- Freen whispered against her lips when she felt the girl's hips rise to meet her. -I don't know how long I can stand like this.-

-Well,- Becky replied without separating from her, -I would like you to hold on like this forever, but...-

With a movement, Becky made Freen completely on top now, supported on her elbows, one on each side of Becky's head. Their bodies were completely glued together, and their mouths separated by a few centimeters.

-Maybe it's not so much about enduring,- Becky continued, -and it's more about repeating.-

Those words, directly hitting their lips, drove Freen crazy, who kissed Becky again as if it were the last time she would kiss someone in her life. Their bodies perfectly fitted followed the rhythm of the kisses perfectly, and Becky's hands went back to Freen's hips, pressing her completely against her, arching her back to feel her even more.

The kisses began to mix with some words, their names, some unfinished sentences. Freen raised her head, throwing her hair completely to one side, and Becky took advantage of the moment to rise and gently bite the space of skin she had left uncovered.

Freen moaned completely out of control, and Becky needed only two more movements of her body under Freen's to make Freen collapse on her with her breath ragged as her chest bounced as if small bombs were exploding.

Becky had just discovered her favorite sound in the whole world, and it was that hoarse voice of Freen, which she totally ignored, saying her name, and shouting muffled so as not to make too much noise. Because that moment when Freen still lay on half of her body, breathing on her neck, couldn't be compared to anything she had experienced so far. And she had no idea how she was going to do it, but she wasn't going to allow life to take her away from her again.

**