‼️ 34 ‼️

𝗟𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘆 6𝗸 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Yn : Then let me make it disappear for 9 months....

She said while Smirking and pulled out her shirt and throwed it on the floor.....he gulped seeing her upper body....she was about to unbuckle her b*a but then....

Taehyung : Why are you removing your clothes ??

Yn : So that we can do it....

She said while tracing her finger on his forehead to nose then she stopped at his lips and caress it but suddenly don't know what happen to her that she digged her nail at that place where she'd bited earlier. As soon her nail touched that place he whimpered and turned his head to other side.... She grabbed his jaw and made him looked at her but he was closing his eyes tightly.....

Yn : Open your eyes babyboy....

Taehyung : Please wear your shirt.....

So....do you guys know why he's saying that....🌚🌚

Yn : I won't

Taehyung : Please wear it.....

Yn : Why ?? Are you getting hard ??

Taehyung : What do you mean by that ?? What's hard ??

Yn : Are you trying to be innocent ??

Taehyung : I really don't know what you're talking about....

Yn : You're sweating babyboy....

Taehyung : Cuz... it's t-too h-hot here....

Yn : Let's make it more hot....

Taehyung : How ??

Yn : ofc by doing it.....

Taehyung : What are you going to do ??

Yn : Taste You....

Taehyung : What ?? How ?? Are you going to fry my body parts ?? I'm sorry... please don't fry me....

Yn : Arghhhh....are you dumb or what ??

Taehyung : What Happened now ??

Yn : Don't you know how a girl taste boy or boy taste a girl ??

Taehyung : By cutting them into pieces and frying them with pepper and salt....right ??

Yn : Yk.... Right now you're frying my head without pepper and salt....

Taehyung : But I'd not cutted it

Yn : You wanna cut my head ??

Taehyung : if you'll give me a chance then I'll surely do....

Yn : What did you said ?? Chance ??

Taehyung : I mean.....

Yn : ok then.... I'm giving you a chance....

Taehyung : To cut your head ??

Yn : No

Taehyung : Then ??

Yn : I'll kiss you and if you pushed me in the middle then I'll punish you and if you didn't pushed me then.....

Taehyung : Then ???

Yn : Then I'll make you free from my cage...

Taehyung : Really ??

Yn : Yeah

Taehyung : ok....

Saying this he smiled and waited for you kiss him....you were already waiting for this chance so you attacked him on his lips.... You were kissing him and he was just looking like a statue.....now here the real game starts.....You bite his lips hardly and he whimpered in pain cuz you bited him at the same place.....that place was sensitive now but you bited it again making blood comes out....you again bited him and done.... He pushed you and you smirked....

Taehyung : Yahh.....You were kissing or transferring my blood to yours ??

Yn : Get ready for your punishment...

Taehyung : Whatever....tell me what I've to do.....

Yn : I wanna taste you.....NOWW....

Taehyung : But----

Someone knocked the door and....

Yn : Who is it ??

Taehyung : atleast get off me dumb....

The other side person spoke from outside the room.

??? : Ma'am.... something urgent has came...

Yn : I'm coming.....

It was her secretary....she stood up and him too. Then she wore her shirt and went closer to him and whispered.....

Yn : I'll taste you later..... Babyboy.....

Saying this she left from there and closed the door meanwhile.....

He went to the dressing mirror and looked at his lips from where blood was coming out....he wiped the blood from his thumb and while looking at the blood which was on his thumb.....he said......

Taehyung : I'm also waiting for you to Taste me MY MAFIA QUEEN  !!!!   *smirk*

Continue.....