Love You More

It has become a pleasant routine for Hyunjin. He and Minho spend many evenings together in his apartment, watching movies while having dinner. And then, the nights in his bed, having sex - no, making love, that's how Hyunjin thinks about them - almost every time and in the morning showering together. This was their new favourite activity and it was never just showering. They washed each other's hair, playing with the foam like kids. They lathered each other's body with showergel, caressing every bit of skin with their hands and kissing under the hot water. Hyunjin could let himself go and melt into the sweetness Minho offered him with his mere presence. It wasn't just about sex anymore. No, Hyunjin would be lying if he said that it was only about that. Minho made him feel alive, loved, cared for, like he mattered to someone again, like he was special to someone, someone he found special too.

Yes, he is being dramatic.

But he was hurt pretty badly by someone he loved very much. He shook the thought away everytime it crossed his mind. He did not like feeling betrayed. But sometimes he did. So, he let Minho heal his wounded heart and soothe his injured soul. Dramatic again, I know. But Hyunjin is a hopeless romantic. Just don't blame him for being overly cautious this time.

************************************************

The group's avtivities were running smoothly, much to Chris' satisfaction. This also made Jisung less whiny and sulky. Which was a definite plus. Chris thanked his lucky stars. If only he could resolve the k-drama of the group's dance line he would be extremely happy. But the universe was not so merciful.

They were currently working on a collaboration with a new boy group. The younger boys were excited to learn from their seniors and they, in return, were happy to oblige. Some of them more eager than the others, perhaps?  Minho was surrounded by the three members of their dance line, teaching them a choreography, while Hyunjin watched them slightly annoyed and Felix watched Hyunjin, even more annoyed.

He still couldn't accept his blatant indifference. Unfortunate, for him. Hyunjin was no longer paying attention to his behaviour.

The boys squealed in excitement and continued to bombard Minho with questions and... attention. "Minho hyung, would you like to have coffee with us someday?" Said the oldest and bravest of them. Clearly,  the kid has no sense of self preservation. Hyunjin is present, my young friend. What are you playing at? Hyunjin raised an eyebrow hearing his bold suggestion, ready to raise the banners of war. However, no one exactly knew about him and Minho. Not even the 'sunshine' that had recently turned into a dark rain cloud... The boy looked at Minho waiting for an answer and his flirty ass smiled at the young one and said: "Of course, we can arrange that." Smirking at the general direction of the one Hwang Hyunjin while he's at it. It would be no big thing, if he did not purposely ignore Hyunjin all day. And Hyunjin did the same for the rest of the day, trying his hardest to mask his annoyance as boredom. How mature of both of them! Nevertheless, at the end of the day they left together, much to Felix's annoyance who couldnt't understand why these two were so close all of a sudden! As scheduled, they headed for Hyunjin's apartment, Minho humming a song, completely unbothered, and Hyunjin scowling silently next to him, while driving. 

His attention was fully on the road! What are you insinuating?

They arrived at Hyunjin's apartment a short ride after. Once inside, Minho turned around grinning devilishly. Oh, he knew what he was doing! "Is there something wrong, Jinnie?" He asked wrapping his arms around him. Hyunjin eyed him darkly. "What is it, sweety? What's bothering you? Tell me, you have my full, undivided attention!" "Oh, so now I have your undivided attention?" The other retorted darkly. "You always have my undivided attention, babe." Nah... Not a good answer unless you want to be pinned to the wall with a pair of hands roughly gropping your upper body, sliding down to your butt to squeeze it harshly and those plump berry coloured and flavoured lips hovering over yours. But, yeah. That's exactly what he wanted. Hyunjin doesn't speak. He crushes his lips against Minho's while his hands nearly rip the shirt off his torso. Minho groans contentedly. He buries his fingers in the other's raven black hair, guiding him to his neck, to that very spot that Hyunjin loves to mark and makes Minho shiver with pleasure.

And that is how Lee Minho became intimately acquainted with Hwang Hyunjin's possessive side. Because, it's one thing to observe it as an outsider and a whole different thing to experience it, believe you me. Minho had never experienced it before, now he has. He was asking for it, so... yeah. 

After ignoring - and being ignored by - Hyunjin all day, Minho found himself being mercilessly railed over against the bedroom door by said man, their jeans and boxers pushed just enough out of the way, their upper bodies naked and flushed. First, he was 'tormented' relentlessly with rough kisses that left him breathless and begging for more. Then he was fingered diligently while their erections brushed against each other, their hungry mouths hovering over each other's open and their tongues touching, both of them almost cumming there and then. And finally, he was facing the door, Hyunjin burried to the hilt inside him, moving roughly, brushing his prostate with every roll of his hips, his hands on top of Minho's who braced himself not wanting to bump his head onto the wooden door, due to Hyunjin's fierce pounding. "I should make you jealous more often." Minho panted. This statement, though made to encourage the raven haired, only resulted to him slowing down, triggering some long forgotten memory burried inside his mind. His movements became softer and more sensual and he turned his attention to pleasuring Minho, who was already a trembling mess, barely standing on his jelly legs, his whole body on fire from the constant brushing on his prostate, the skillfull stroking of his shaft and the slow tongue-kisses on his upper back and nape.

"Jin, I can't hold on much longer." He panted again. Hyunjin pulled him flush onto his chest, his one arm craddled him securly bringing their sweaty bodies in full contact, and the other stroke Minho's member with purpose, thumbing his tip. "Then, don't." He whispered in his ear shell biting the lobe softly, and Minho turned his flustered face to meet Hyunjin's lips in a hot sloppy and oh-so-wet kiss. He came shuddering into Hyunjin's hand. His deep moan drowned in the younger's mouth who followed him closely, as he was already hanging by a thread himself, wanting to linger on only for Minho's sake.

Their intercourse continued slower but equally passionate on the bed for at least two more rounds. They lay now naked and sweaty, Minho with his back comfortably on the soft pillows while Hyunjin lays on his stomach, his head resting on Minho's chest and his arms loosely drapped around the older's waist. Hyunjin decides to break their post coital peace. The silence weighed somewhat heavy on him this time. "I know it shouldn't bother me. You talking and flirting with others. I'm sorry." He murmured. Minho stroke his matted hair tenderly. "I don't mind." "But, I do." He lifted his head to face a smirking Minho. "You did it on purpose! " He pouted realizing that he'd been had by the older. "I'm sorry baby." Minho patted his head gently. "I'll make it up to you." Hyunjin huffed. "It's just that you act so careful around me. I wanted you to loosen up a bit." The brunette explains. "Why? Is it wrong of me to want to do right by you? Not hurt you? Be considerate of your... your feelings?" Hyunjin sighs heavilly. Minho meets his gaze questioningly. Something is on the raven haired's mind, he can tell. But Hyunjin rolls them over, staring at Minho's eyes earnestly before pulling him down for another deep slow kiss. "Your turn." He whispers against his lips.

I guess we can talk later! Minho thinks and lets himself be carried away by Hyunjin's sensual vibe.

It is during that very heated and passionate session, having Minho in his arms, thrusting slowly in him, giving him a lingering taste of pleasure that Hyunjin experiences the epiphany he was waiting for. He knows why he sought out Minho's presence, craved their intimacy and got all possessive over him. He is finally sure. 

After a breathless Minho lies beside him, Hyunjin turns to face him. The brunette has his eyes half closed, lips parted, sweat all over. He sure is a vision and Hyunjin smiles fondly. Without thinking, he climbs on top of him, even though they are both exhausted, and fixes his gaze on Minho's warm brown eyes. "Jin, already?" Minho chuckles but he is silenced by Hyunjin's soft lips gently touching his. "I love you." The raven-haired whispers so low, the other isn't quite sure he heard right. He cups Hyunjin's pretty face with his hands and stares into his dark eyes. "I do love you." Hyunjin repeats a little louder as if he is merely continuing a conversation left in the middle, but his ears have turned red. He feels extremely shy as he confesses what is in his heart out loud. "I'm sorry it took me so long to say it." He whispers flustered, against the other's lips, connecting them again. Minho pulls back to look at him. He just smiles, happy, taking in Hyunjin's beautiful features. "I love you more!" Minho gives his sassy response before pulling him down to kiss again. Their night is long and passionate but their intermissions are spent in quietness and cuddling each other tenderly. The morning finds them sleeping peacefully, Hyunjin spooning Minho, face burried in the crook of his neck. As for the brunette, he couldn't stop smiling even in his sleep. 

What can he say? He is really happy!