Oh god . . . (Priest Vincent & Demon Rody Au) 🫂

Third Person POV
Vincent was flipping the pages inside his bible as Rody explored the cathedral, the demon was getting bored however... What is a better way of getting entertainment than by pushing the priest's buttons?

Rody's POV
'Ughhh it's so boring being trapped in here... I guess Vince gives me company but he is always reading that damn book!" — Suddenly an idea sparked up, I quietly fly up behind the unsuspecting priest...

Third Person POV
The raven-haired man sighed unaware of the sinister creature approaching him, suddenly he feels a soft jab on his cheek and then another and then another...
"Rody... what are you doing.?" — Vincent glances up at his attacker, watching as the demon retracted his tail before jabbing the poor priest again.
"I am simply finding a solution to my boredom!" — Rody smiles before moving his tail to ruffle the other man's hair; Vincent just rolls his eyes and tries to ignore the demon's antics...

.

"Boop..boop...boooop" — Rody chanted as he continue to poke Vincent's face, the priest was starting to get annoyed and shut the book in his hand; making a loud bang ring through the empty cathedral. The demon gets a little startled but was too stubborn to admit his defeat, so he just kept messing around with the raven-haired man...
"Rody.. I demand you to stop or I will bring out the cross..." — Vincent glares at the other man, darkness covering the top half of his face besides his eyes; giving the look a scary aura...
"Ok ok no need for that !!" — Rody panics as a bead of sweat rolls down his face, he slowly backs away but the priest was fast and roughly grabbed the demon's collar. Vincent swiftly pulls Rody, as the priest's anger slows he is snapped back to the world... Both men were really close, their faces only had only a small distance between one another; a faint blush could be seen forming on the pale's man face. Rody's fear slowly turned into mischief seeing the powerful priest getting flustered, and he leaned in, pressing their lips together.
"Forgive me lord..." — And with that last prayer, Vincent pulls Rody into a kiss much to the other's surprise; but he wasn't going to complain.

.

The two were now sitting in one of the cathedral's spare bedrooms, the priest was combing through the demon's hair between his fingers.

"Who knew all it took was just a little teasing to catch your attention, Vince!"

"..."

"Ack!" — Vincent had softly hit the other man's head before patting it down to soothe the pain..

"Don't flatter yourself, Rody..."

"Awhhh come on, you love me mon cheri ~"

"Perhaps..."

The priest let out a soft chuckle before leaning towards and pressing a small kiss on the demon's head.

"Perhaps I do..."

....................................................

Short Chapter !!

I need some tips, my writing looks bland 😣!
I hope y'all enjoyed this little fluffy chapter, smut will be next !!
I don't know how to write angst yet... 😓

One thing I want to see is a story of Idol Au Dead Plate!! Vincent has to be the vocals I beg !! 😣🙏

Word Count- 500