Test Drive ~ 🏎️💨, 💋

Third Person POV
The sound of cars revving and cheering from the crowd gets Rody pumped, even as a kid he dreamt about being in a race and now that he is here, he can barely control his excitement!
"Hey Manon, is she done? I can't wait to get on the track!"
An audible sigh could be heard as the board rolled out from under the car revealing the exhausted mechanic, Manon turned her head to face the racer and smiled softly at his giddy expression.
"She's all yours" — She then tosses Rody the keys and grabs a nearby towel to try to wipe the residue off of her body. With a *clink* the keys land inside Rody's hands, within a few seconds, he is already behind the wheel and driving up to the starting line.

.

Manon walks up to a familiar slim figure and places an arm over his shoulder, "I did a pretty good job didn't I, Vince."
Vincent turns his attention to the mechanic and gives her a slight nod, "I am impressed by your work Manon, you know how to work around cars..." She smiles and looks back at the track, she spots Rody revving up his car and can't but giggle at the way he is practically jumping in his seat.
"Alright Vince, it's showtime!" — The pale man flashes her a small smile before walking up to a checkered flag, picking it up, and heading to the sidelines around the track.
Rody spots Vincent and waves at him; the other gets the message, waves back, and adds a small wink at the end. The racer can't help but get a little flushed and quickly switches his attention to the steering wheel, and with that the countdown begins. . .
"On your marks... get ready... GO!" —A bang rings through the audience and the cars speed off, officially starting the race.
Manon cheers from the crowd, Vincent starts to swing the flag in his hands, and Rody speeds down the path; passing multiple cars in the process!

.

The tension is high as the racers reach their last lap, Rody is currently in third place much to his disappointment... He makes a quick turn and passes the car in front, placing him in second place, cheering and booing could be heard and it only made him more hyped to finish this off. The racer speeds and can make it right behind the first-place car, he presses the pedal down and swerves.
Vincent watches as Rody speeds past the finish line, winning the race!

The crowd goes wild as many jump up and cheer, the other cars start to roll in and the race officially comes to an end.

.

Rody is in the locker room, packing up his belongings when he hears a subtle clicking coming from behind him.
"Manon is that you back there?"  The driver continues to stuff his bag, he hears a familiar deep voice speak, "No, it's just me..."
Rody immediately turns his body and is met with Vincent, the pale man leans against the wall and lets out a sigh.
"You did well out there Rody, definitely one of your best races yet.."
The flag girl starts to walk up to the racer, he presses their bodies together, traces his finger around the other's chest before placing them around Rody's neck, and pulls him into a kiss...
The two melt into one another's touch and slowly move to the wall where Rody pins both of Vincent's wrists above his head, and then moves his other hand to the pale man's waist. Both men pull away to catch their breath before leaning in for another kiss; the atmosphere around them starts to get tense, and neither of them wants to break the moment. Unfortunately, the racer had to split them up for a second, "We should go somewhere more comfortable..."— An idea sparks into Vince's mind, "We could use your car~" He purrs out as he rubs his legs against Rody's crotch, fishing out a groan.
"You're going to be the death of me Vince..." —The flag girl just smiles and shrugs his shoulders, "Was that a no?"
"Fuck it..."

.

The faint noise of rustling could be heard from Rody's race car as the two men removed their clothing, Vincent licked his lips as he admired the other's length. He always was fond of it, how it always reached the right places, the racer never seemed to disappoint. Vince slowly places his head over the girth and takes it in his mouth before bouncing his head up and down, the racer grips the other's hair before thrusting in and out of his mouth, completely abusing the pale man's throat. The raven-haired man's eyes roll back and tears start to form around the corners, the vibrations from his whimpers make Rody throw his head back as he releases his seed into Vincent's mouth. Vince swallows the load before pulling himself off, wiping his mouth clean, and then sucking the leftover semen off of the racer's dick.
He then lifts his body before lining himself on top of his partner's girth and slamming himself down, Rody groans as his head falls back against the car's door.
"F-fucking hell Vince, did you prepare yourself before this..?"
"Perhaps~"
"God you're a slut..."
"Watch your mouth, Lamoree, I don't have to do this.."
The racer just nods and Vincent can't help but smile, he rewards Rody by starting to bounce up and down; his insides clenching around the huge girth. The other man tries to place his hands around Vince's waist but is quickly swatted away, leaving him to hold on to the seat below them. The raven-hair watches the man below him crumble into a mess, whimpering and trying to keep his balance. Sounds of skin slapping and moans could be heard from outside, the car rocking with each bounce the thrill of it all pleasured both men, Vincent continued to speed up his pace; completely riding the hell out of Rody like this would be the last time they would see one another.
"You're doing so well for me~" — He praises as he starts to nip and mark the racer's neck, pale fingers running over the bites as Vince pulls back and kisses his lover on the cheek.
"I'm close V-Vince, please~" — Rody whines out, Vincent just nods and watches as the other man grabs onto his hips and begins thrusting into the heat.
"A-agh~! Rody~!! Slow dow-ahH~!" The raven-haired man immediately grips the seats as the girth penetrates his insides, molding his guts to fit around it perfectly.
"You can take it Vince..." — Rody grits his teeth as he reaches his climax and thrusts deeper into Vincent, releasing his load; practically painting the poor man's insides white. The flag girl cries out as he reaches his climax as well, immediately collapsing on top of Rody.

'Manon is so going to kill me tomorrow...' — Rody thought to himself as he ran his fingers through his partner's hair.

.

"RODY WHAT THE HELL IS THIS !?" — Manon yells out as she finds white stains all over the car seats, she glares at the racer before groaning and picking up her phone and calling up somebody to order a new seat for the back.

Rody could only just stand there, he wasn't ashamed, no he was far from that... As memories of last night roll in he felt himself getting hard once more, the racer immediately glances over at his boyfriend smoking a cigarette just outside the garage. The other looks at him with a curious expression on his face, the racer just smirks and points to the restrooms. Vincent immediately gets the message and smirks before making his way to one of the stalls, with Rody following suit.

............................................................................

You guys can imagine what happens next ! 😇
And also happy 1k reads!! I'm so happy and I'd like to thank you all for this, I woke up to so many notifications and I'm sorry if I didn't reply to them! I think I've gotten to a point where I'm willing to take requests, so if you have any please tell me and I'll do my best!

Thank you for reading !!
Word Count: 1,377