Test Drive ~ 🏎️💨 - Info Page 💋

(Racer Rody, Flag Girl Vincent, & Mechanic Manon au)

After a long race, Rody can't help but feel exhausted and since Vincent is such a good boyfriend he decides to reward the racer (totally not because he was just horny ☺️). The two end up with the pale man straddling the other as he goes on his own ride, if you catch the drift...

Power bottom Vincent this chapter !! This is the closest anyone will ever get me to write Vince in the dominate role, I love bottom Vincent Supremacy 😍!!!

Also Manon is alive and happy, like the queen she is !!

⚠️SMUT WARNING !⚠️

......................................................

Inspired by a sound that I saw on my fyp, "We just turned 17, can I see your license and registration, please pull out your k-k-k-k-key. Who's up for a test drive ! Who's up for a test drive ! You up for a test drive? You up for a test drive?"
I hope you guys enjoy, I love the positive feedback from all of you !!
One thing I want to mention is that within a week or two, I have exams ! If I decide not to post that week I will alerts y'all, but I am pretty sure I will post since I enjoy writing in my free time, anyways !
Enjoy the story !! <33